Game Thread 121:Red Sox at Blue Jays

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: Game Thread 121:Red Sox at Blue Jays

In response to torgorocks' comment:

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

In response to torgorocks' comment:

In response to splendidsplinterteddyballgame's comment:

Nice win.  This team has so much charActer.  They make us nervous and frustrated some times but they have heart and desire.

I don't blame Naps; I blame the fool who keeps putting him in the line-up.

You sound a little more embittered every day.  This RS winning thing is starting to unravel you.

Not really. It's just that i think Farrell SUX as a manager. They were fortunate to win last night, but Farrell's continued ineptness will definitely have a negative bearing on the team during the rest of the season. It truly is amazing the SOX are in 1st place with an idiot for a manager.

But thanks for your concern, mr. goody-two-shoes.

Yeah, Farrell has obviously been a real drag on this team in the first  FOUR  AND 1/2  MONTHS of the season.

I'm sure he's going be the team's undoing in the last six weeks.

Idiot.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

That won't get him a gold glove!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

The game tonight was another in a series little league type games by the Sox, and yet they still had a shot to win if it weren't for the fact that when Farrell decides to pull the infield all the way in after walking Encarnarcion. Y wasted your time walking Edwin if you are going to pull your infield in on the very next batter???????????????????? Stupid defense! Then becuase it's Drew playing SS he can't make the game saving play liner off the glove.