Game thread 4/30 Lackey vs. Fister

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Re: Game thread 4/30 Lackey vs. Fister

I guess real fans can't be realistic or critical of their teams.  However, I reserve that defition to the yankee fans who still believe the 2004 yankees are the greatest team ever and that Rivera did not choke in Game 4.......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

In Response to Re: Game thread 4/30 Lackey vs. Fister:
    [QUOTE]I know I am new here, but it seems andrewmitchh is very negative for a sox fan.  Why not stand by your team and support them.
    Posted by respectful2others[/QUOTE]

norespect....get lost...fool

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kbev97. Show kbev97's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game thread 4/30 Lackey vs. Fister : So the Sox are getting Punked. AGAIN, by Seattle and you're concerned that Andrew may not be a "REAL" Fan ?? Is that you're only concern really?? Are you not watching the Game ?? I know Ekersley is having a hard time holding back... I'm sure they have him on some kinda medication to keep him from exploding like the rest of us !!
    Posted by ALaGatorAL[/QUOTE]

If "VENTING" makes you feel UNIQUE and a REAL FAN then please go ahead and do it. The rest of RSN across the USA feels the same way but they are doing it in silence. Why do you feel the need to pretend that you are the only one out of millions that is upset with the Red Sox. Grow up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

So what do you guys think?

3 Up/3 Down ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]There is no way you can light a fire under this team.  What can they do? Who are you going to replace?  What spark plugs are available?  I was thinking Jose Reyes even though I don't like him but when he's on he's a spark plug.  Maybe a catcher but who? Maybe a bopper in the OF but again, who? This is going to be Theo's team for a long time; that was the plan....
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]
    Well, one thing that might do it would be a walk-off win. Not that I think it is going to happen tonight.  Seriously, this team has talent but , for whatever reason , they are not showing it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Double Play?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game thread 4/30 Lackey vs. Fister : "White Bread People" , please explain?
    Posted by kbev97[/QUOTE]

All the same.....  sickening sweet.... phony evangelical.....  & yes.....  very white.  Sorry!  Don't get me wrong, I like white people.  Hey, I'm a dumb Irish Catholic kid from Boston, but I liked growing up with the Italians, Poles, Irish, blacks, Puerto Ricans, etc. etc.     Oregon is just a little boring when it comes to ethnicity.  Plus........The food sucks!  Maybe that's my biggest gripe.  Try to find a good bagle!  Good REAL Italian food!  Ahhhhhhhh! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrock1114. Show jrock1114's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game thread 4/30 Lackey vs. Fister : So the Sox are getting Punked. AGAIN, by Seattle and you're concerned that Andrew may not be a "REAL" Fan ?? Is that you're only concern really?? Are you not watching the Game ?? I know Ekersley is having a hard time holding back... I'm sure they have him on some kinda medication to keep him from exploding like the rest of us !!
    Posted by ALaGatorAL[/QUOTE]
    I KNOW THATS ALL THESE POST ARE ABOUT.. "YOUR A TROLL.. NO YOUR A TROLL" STRAIGHT LOSERS ON THESE BOARDS.. HOW ABOUT FIRE FRANCOMA? THATS MUCH BETTER LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSFAN2. Show RSFAN2's posts

[QUOTE]after tomorrow , you may have just been swept by the Mariners ..think about that . 
    Posted by gymrat05[/QUOTE]
    I just thought about very thing and threw up on my shoes...........

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

there is hope!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

What I'd say

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

m o t h e r f u c k er

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat05. Show gymrat05's posts

game over

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

Please come on you can do it

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Seriously though, was there ANY doubt that was not coming?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

i think Eck might fall on his sword tonite

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NHSOUTH. Show NHSOUTH's posts

As always, Eck is calling an honest game by describing exactly what is happening.

Orsillo, in contrast, keeps his job year after year by being a paid apologist for his employer, the Red Sox.

We can all be apologists. Pretend everything is just bad luck - oh, bugger!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

K OUT COMING UP

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

this sux

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

SWEPT BY THE M's

It's May

We bite

Case Closed

Theo needs to answer some hard questions

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]I believe you got my statement but if you need me to repeat it - I believe in luck about as much as I believe in Unicorns and the Tooth Fairy. Pedey's ball went foul because he didn't time his swing and/or the pitcher made a good pitch.  Peroid. 
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]
    Don't buy any lottery tickets.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat05. Show gymrat05's posts

another loss this is like the movie groundhogs day...and we get king felix tomorrow  the mariners get to bat against wakefield ....hmmmmmmmmmmmm

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Pretty soon if you don't beat the Sox Selig will consider revoking your team charter

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

We can win tomorrow