Game Thread 78: Red Sox at Tigers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re: Game Thread 78: Red Sox at Tigers

In response to darrylfries' comment:

Droubront is outpitching Verlander today without the passed ball we would be leading. Rocky first then settled down.  What game are you guys watching?

Wonder if the Tigers forum has as many whiners as this sewer pit?

If its a "sewer pit", why stay here? I would leave if I thought that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

here we go guy's...let's see what happens...crossing fingers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:

here we go guy's...let's see what happens...crossing fingers.

What happened, predictably, is that Baileybum allowed the winning run to get on base. There is no reason for him to ever appear in a Red Sox uniform ever again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

I just got home and saw that Bailey is pitching in the 7th with a one run lead? Are you freakin kidding me Farrell.... hasnt Bailey shown you he doesnt have it ? So giving him a few days off and what now he has got it all together?  Whether he gets out of the 7th or not this was a stupid move and I am really starting to doubt Farrell's capabilities...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Does anybody know why Jackson was not out on that dropped line drive?  What the rule is?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

Bring Bailey on in a one run game.

What could possibly go wrong?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Never mind - I found it.  An infielder can't drop a catchable ball to gain a defensive advantage.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Well there you go... Farrell is an idiot ...wtf was he thinking?  that is two game just in this series that he has lost by his idiotic moves with Bailey.  I really want to hear his genius explanation after the game on this one...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to mjagger's comment:

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

[QUOTE]

I just got home and saw that Bailey is pitching in the 7th with a one run lead? Are you freakin kidding me Farrell.... hasnt Bailey shown you he doesnt have it ? So giving him a few days off and what now he has got it all together?  Whether he gets out of the 7th or not this was a stupid move and I am really starting to doubt Farrell's capabilities...

But much like Tito, the players like Farrel and wasn't that the major point of hiring the guy in the 1st place.

[/QUOTE]

thats is fine but that doesnt mean he should make obviously dumb moves... Bailey needed a lot more time to get it together....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX1941. Show BOSOX1941's posts

[QUOTE]

But much like Tito, the players like Farrel and wasn't that the major point of hiring the guy in the 1st place.

[/QUOTE]

It's beginning to look like 2004 to 2011 when the TEAM held their own but continuously had to overcome inept managing. The question is, is this team good enough to "WIN IN SPITE OF FARRELL"?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

farrell is  out of touch with reality

bailem out bailey

such  a  bun

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Bringing Bailey into a one run game is absolutely STUPID. If the Sox lose this, Farrell lost it for them, along with Baileybum. He needs to be DFA's TOMORROW! There is no reason for him to ever appear in a Sox uniform again. Bailey = NeoBard

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Now here's where Ells can be a huge difference maker.  Steal that base!  Could be the game.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

There ya go.  Now it's Nava's turn.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Doh!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to BOSOX1941's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's beginning to look like 2004 to 2011 when the TEAM held their own but continuously had to overcome inept managing. The question is, is this team good enough to "WIN IN SPITE OF FARRELL"?

[/QUOTE]

I guess last season the team lost in spite of the great Bobby Valentine.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

why did we take out victorino? i don't get it?

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Afternoon all...hope you all are having a good Sunday.....

25. This post has been removed.