Get McDonald out of Right Field!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BS10FAN. Show BS10FAN's posts

Re: Get McDonald out of Right Field!

In Response to Get McDonald out of Right Field!:
    [QUOTE]An ELITE center fielder in Elsbury is hampered by these morons!! that was an easy out for Els.... McDonald has no clue, and is oblivious to his surroundings and his teamates... ( see tripping on mound earlier in game)!!
    Posted by readsocks[/QUOTE]

I just saw the endng I could not agree more..Jacoby had that ball..he is CF and is in charge..wake up mcdonald!! This losing streak is incredible and ill timed..now I am rooting for th

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BS10FAN. Show BS10FAN's posts

In Response to Re: Get McDonald out of Right Field!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Get McDonald out of Right Field! : I just saw the endng I could not agree more..Jacoby had that ball..he is CF and is in charge..wake up mcdonald!! This losing streak is incredible and ill timed..now I am rooting for th
    Posted by BS10FAN[/QUOTE]

I am rooting for the Angels tonight..we would be in first if we played 500 with all of the Yankees losses lately

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pjjamaica. Show pjjamaica's posts

why did they pitch to Longoria???  Walking him would have been the right move or just load the bases and have a force out at home of a chance for a double play---WTF!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

Please God no more!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from canetime. Show canetime's posts

mcdonald sucks,all the money the sox spend and they can not come up with abetter player than that?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

[QUOTE]why did they pitch to Longoria???  Walking him would have been the right move or just load the bases and have a force out at home of a chance for a double play---WTF!!!!!
    Posted by pjjamaica[/QUOTE]

Because Tito's is an idiot! End of story!!!!! I wonder what Tito's take will be tonight eh? Yuk, yuk, duh, duh...............

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Can someone please tell me why you take Red out, who hits LHP pretty good and is a good fielder, for Mac who couldnt hit the water falling out of a boat and is a defensive nightmare? Im tired of this "I have to bat a righty because theres a lefty on the mound" crap..CC has a horrible OPS against LHP, but hes still in the game..OH yeah, thats because he gets 20mil...what was I thinking??? What ever happened to old school managing? Too much stats and numbers IMO..I agree that sabermetrics has its place, but it seems that Theo and Co. are relying on that completely and theres no balance between the two...JMHO...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

We are all frustrated by the continued poor play by the Sox thank God they only have 17 games left,there will be no playoffs so get ready to root for the Patriots and the Bruins and maybe the Celts. I remember back in 1967 my grandfather told me to throw the sports page out during the summer because I would be better off trying to get a date with the prettiest girl in school rather than root for the Sox. After 45 years I actually have to admit he was right! His rationale was quite interesting as he said the little girl would only break my heart once and I would be done with her,where as the Sox would break my heart over and over again and as dumb as I am I would continue to forgive them,alas he was right!!!!
    Tito please call it a career.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]We are all frustrated by the continued poor play by the Sox thank God they only have 17 games left,there will be no playoffs so get ready to root for the Patriots and the Bruins and maybe the Celts. I remember back in 1967 my grandfather told me to throw the sports page out during the summer because I would be better off trying to get a date with the prettiest girl in school rather than root for the Sox. After 45 years I actually have to admit he was right! His rationale was quite interesting as he said the little girl would only break my heart once and I would be done with her,where as the Sox would break my heart over and over again and as dumb as I am I would continue to forgive them,alas he was right!!!! Tito please call it a career.
    Posted by sportsbozo1[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed 2004 and 2007 very much.  Too bad you missed them.