Giambi Juice

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

Re: Giambi Juice

In Response to Re: Giambi Juice:
    [QUOTE]camel toe seems angry and confusing.  He always contradicks himself.  I hope he is feeling better tomorrow than today.
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]

your gramatickle errars are confusing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

camel toe, don't try to changes the subjects. the truth is the empire is falling.  look out below.  the evidences is overwelming.  Proof is proof.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterdeadthanred. Show betterdeadthanred's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Giambi Juice : Not on this forum.  Not only is Ortiz innocent its that he is CLEARLY innocent and if anyone suspects that he was on anything other than Flinstone vitamins they should have their head examined.  Clearly the way Ortiz became a monster hitter after his move from Minnesota was that he benefitted from playing in Fenway and the Sox have cutting edge hitting coaches.....he NEVER took anything illegal.

Posted by Camelwalk[/QUOTE]

LOL...yup, the same "cutting edge" hitting coaches that couldn't fix his swing the past few years and just waited for agone to fix his swing.

The rfn are too funny.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterdeadthanred. Show betterdeadthanred's posts

[QUOTE] Nobody is proven to be on the list of the 104 players caught juicing in 2003. A-Rod was suspected of being on the list, and he admitted to taking roids, so we assume that he is on the list. Ortiz is simply rumored to be on the list, and while I won't say that he definitely din't juice, his body hasn't changed since he came up with Minnesota, plus his best seasons were , from 1 to 4, 2005, 2006, 2004, and 2007- all after they started testing. Finally, the only player who definitely juiced that still denies juicing is Sammy Sosa- not exactly Papi personality wise. For the naysayers who say that nobody admits to taking roids, even Bonds has owned up by now.  As for Manny, he definitely juiced in 2008 and apparently this year, but there is no proof that the rumors of him being on "the list" in 2003 are true. Last time I checked, juicing doesn't help your swing, and Manny had the best swing I ever saw.

Posted by b126962[/QUOTE]

Do you know anything about the drug manny tested positive for? Long term juicers use it, so it's safe to say he had been on the PED's for a while, not just when he got to LA as the rfn would like to believe.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

I think the odds are better than 50/50 that a player took PEDs at some point in their  career.  I think as the player gets older, the odds are better than 50/50.

I think that the higher a team's payroll, the greater the chance that the team has guys on their roster who have taken PEDs. 

Think about it - your team is in the middle of a pennant race.  You're on the down side of your career.  You're in a slump, leaving a ton of men on base.  You feel like you are letting your teammates down.  You see your last opportunity to win a ring slipping away.  You've been injected with B12 your whole career.  You take vitamin supplements everyday.  You've had cortisone injections.  You've taken pain killers. 

The temptation is huge.  The act of getting an injection of steroids is not that far a leap from the B12.  It's readily available.  It couldn't hurt to just do a little.

And that night you go 2-4, including the winning RBI.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]camel toe, don't try to changes the subjects. the truth is the empire is falling.  look out below.  the evidences is overwelming.  Proof is proof.

Well the trajectory of the empire is upward they were in second place and now in first......that doesn't seem to be falling but rising.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

they haven't fallen yet, they are in the procedure of falling.  you must follow along better than you are keeping up.  I can slower if you like.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]they haven't fallen yet, they are in the procedure of falling.  you must follow along better than you are keeping up.  I can slower if you like.
    Going from 2nd to 1st isn't falling.....live in denial if you choose.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

yankees were ahead of sox by 5.5 games in May and are ahead of sox by .5 in June............look out below.  The evidence is overwelming.  Proof is proof.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prknsdnld. Show prknsdnld's posts

[QUOTE] Nobody is proven to be on the list of the 104 players caught juicing in 2003. A-Rod was suspected of being on the list, and he admitted to taking roids, so we assume that he is on the list. Ortiz is simply rumored to be on the list, and while I won't say that he definitely din't juice, his body hasn't changed since he came up with Minnesota, plus his best seasons were , from 1 to 4, 2005, 2006, 2004, and 2007- all after they started testing. Finally, the only player who definitely juiced that still denies juicing is Sammy Sosa- not exactly Papi personality wise. For the naysayers who say that nobody admits to taking roids, even Bonds has owned up by now.  As for Manny, he definitely juiced in 2008 and apparently this year, but there is no proof that the rumors of him being on "the list" in 2003 are true. Last time I checked, juicing doesn't help your swing, and Manny had the best swing I ever saw.
      Barry Bonds had a great swing, too. he rarely swung and missed. Sammy Sosa had a great swing. So did Mark McGwire, thought the teeny strike zone helped him elevate those thigh high strikes into the seats. Who doesn't have a great swing? Mantle had a great swing, and Musial. Lou Piniella had a great swing. So did Tony oliva and Rod carew. What, do you go to the ballpark and say, "hey, that was a GREAT swing !!That's the best I ever saw ??" ???? What the hey IS a great swing? All swings are great when you make contact with the ball....
    Robinson Cano has a great swing, and he's a steroid user no doubt. A-Rod, great swing. 'Roids. Have you watched Teixeira swing the bat? What a great swing, from both sides of the plate! I've never heard an announcer having a conversation with another announcer about 'great swings".

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]yankees were ahead of sox by 5.5 games in May and are ahead of sox by .5 in June............look out below.  The evidence is overwelming.  Proof is proof.

The Sox were in first how long ago?  Now the Yanks are in first and the Sox getting beat up by the Padres and the Pirates.....TIMBER!!!! Truth is truth!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Are you kidding?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

from 2-10 to today is called moving up.  from 5.5 games ahead to .5 is called falling.  the empire is falling.  look out below.  the evidence is overwelming.  proof is proof.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]from 2-10 to today is called moving up.  from 5.5 games ahead to .5 is called falling.  the empire is falling.  look out below.  the evidence is overwelming.  proof is proof.

first is first and second is second.....look out for the Rays.  TIMBER!!!!! Truth is truth

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

camel toe, your reality is failing you agian.  please attention to facts.  sox getting better yankees falling.  how can you not understand simple facts presentation.  the empire is falling. look out below.  the evidence is overwelming.  proof is proof.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]camel toe, your reality is failing you agian.  please attention to facts.  sox getting better yankees falling.  how can you not understand simple facts presentation.  the empire is falling. look out below.  the evidence is overwelming.  proof is proof.

How can you not understand that the Yanks were in 2nd and now in first that is upward trajectory while the Sox are falling.....truth is truth you are scared of the facts.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

you are stuck on one thought have no consept of realty. you time measure is too short not reliablity.  go for 2 months and see the truth.  the empire is falling.  look out below.  the evidence is overwelming. proof is proof.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]you are stuck on one thought have no consept of realty. you time measure is too short not reliablity.  go for 2 months and see the truth.  the empire is falling.  look out below.  the evidence is overwelming. proof is proof.

2 months?  Look at the entire body of work and who is in first not 2 months.  Will you hide tonight when the Yanks move ahead by 1.5 or will you take your medicine? It is better to be playing .592 than .584 ball truth is truth!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

truth is sox are trend up and yanks are tend down.  it is so difficulty to discuss intelligently baseball with a yankee fan that twist things and call them facts.  the empire is falling.  look out below.  the evidence is overwelming. proof is proof.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]truth is sox are trend up and yanks are tend down.  it is so difficulty to discuss intelligently baseball with a yankee fan that twist things and call them facts.  the empire is falling.  look out below.  the evidence is overwelming. proof is proof.
    Nothing is being twisted...you just refuse to see the truth.  The Sox were in first and now are in second that is a downward trend plain and simple.  Tonight when the Yanks are up by 1.5 will you be here to take your medicine?  Truth is truth.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

I am sorry you are incapability of intelligence baseball conversations.  I will give you a pass and still communication with you because you seem like a really nice guy but you logic is just plainly wrong.  the empire is falling.  look out below.  the evidence is overwelming.  proof is proof.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]I am sorry you are incapability of intelligence baseball conversations.  I will give you a pass and still communication with you because you seem like a really nice guy but you logic is just plainly wrong.  the empire is falling.  look out below.  the evidence is overwelming.  proof is proof.

You seem nice too can-you-dig-it, it just seems that you do not dig the truth very much.  Truth is truth and 2nd is not 1st.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

camel toe when you go from 5.5 down to .5 down that is trend up.  when you go from 5.5 up to .5 up that is trendy down.  we both no this is truth.  let's look bigger pitcher.  yanks win WS in 2009, wild card in 2010, mis playoffs in 2011.  that is trend down also.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]camel toe when you go from 5.5 down to .5 down that is trend up.  when you go from 5.5 up to .5 up that is trendy down.  we both no this is truth.  let's look bigger pitcher.  yanks win WS in 2009, wild card in 2010, mis playoffs in 2011.  that is trend down also.
    When you are in second and then first that is an upward trend.  When you are in first and then second that is a downward trend.  As for your predicitions of the future those are amusing......truth is truth and 2nd is not 1st.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

why you use such a short time frame to evaluation.  your method is flawed.  the empire is falling.  look out below.  the evidence is overwelming. proof is proof.