GOOD MORNING BDC...ARE YOU HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE MECHANICS ON THE BOARD...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

GOOD MORNING BDC...ARE YOU HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE MECHANICS ON THE BOARD...

TODAY ????  JUST WONDERING ......ANYONE ELSE WONDERING TOO ??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Re: GOOD MORNING BDC...ARE YOU HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE MECHANICS ON THE BOARD...

Yes I have had issues for 48 hours.... you are not alone Sir.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from eunichaclub. Show eunichaclub's posts

Re: GOOD MORNING BDC...ARE YOU HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE MECHANICS ON THE BOARD...

obviously the Big O at work.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: GOOD MORNING BDC...ARE YOU HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE MECHANICS ON THE BOARD...:
    [QUOTE]obviously the Big O at work.
    Posted by eunichaclub[/QUOTE] THE "BIG O" AT WORK ???  DON'T THINK SO, TUESDAY IS HIS BASKETBALL DAY !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

Yes.  If you were to read through some of these threads, you would see that some people are responding to posts before the posts are posted.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCDottie. Show BDCDottie's posts

Folks, we're aware of some of the problems ... do you mind being more specific and mentioning which threads you're seeing the odd postings on? I ask only because I know that's what the techs are going to ask me ... thanks a lot and sorry Embarassed

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: GOOD MORNING BDC...ARE YOU HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE MECHANICS ON THE BOARD...:
    [QUOTE]Folks, we're aware of some of the problems ... do you mind being more specific and mentioning which threads you're seeing the odd postings on? I ask only because I know that's what the techs are going to ask me ... thanks a lot and sorry
    Posted by BDCDottie[/QUOTE]THANKS DOTTIE.... YOU CAN CHECK MY BILL BELLICHEK THREAD TO START WITH !!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]Folks, we're aware of some of the problems ... do you mind being more specific and mentioning which threads you're seeing the odd postings on? I ask only because I know that's what the techs are going to ask me ... thanks a lot and sorry
    Posted by BDCDottie[/QUOTE]

All of em dottie.  The time stamps are all screwy and the order of posts is not chronological.  Wish i could be more specific.  But, its seriously all of them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCDottie. Show BDCDottie's posts

Got it -- I grabbed a few examples and filed a repair ticket. It's happening on article comments, too ... there, some comments are getting a timestamp that's an hour earlier than the comment was actually made, so it's appearing in the middle of all the comments and people can't find what they just posted! Really weird. Hope they can figure it out soon. I'll keep you posted.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

Thanks, Dottie!