greatest quote related to Biogenesis scandal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

greatest quote related to Biogenesis scandal

"You know we're clean (the marlins). We haven't scored a run in 37 innings!

-Logan Morrison

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: greatest quote related to Biogenesis scandal

LOL 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Lol that's pretty good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

MLB needs to really clean up the game and get these guys out for good. enough of the petty suspensions AFTER the player makes multi millions from cheating. get rid of them!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to MrCricket's comment:

MLB needs to really clean up the game and get these guys out for good. enough of the petty suspensions AFTER the player makes multi millions from cheating. get rid of them!

the MLBPA seems to be on board. Players are sick of the constant suspicion caused by all the cheaters. As long as the MLB and MLBPA work together something might get done.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

I have heard LoMo is a complete egomanical tool, but if the Sox ever acquired him, I would defintely open a Twitter account just so I could follow him.

I might open one and follow him anyway...

“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me. Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”

-Shel Silverstein

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

[QUOTE]

the MLBPA seems to be on board. Players are sick of the constant suspicion caused by all the cheaters. As long as the MLB and MLBPA work together something might get done.

[/QUOTE]

If they want to get PEDs out of the game, they need to attack the players at the contract level.  Test positive - contract voided. 

Ryan Braun will still get paid $107mill thru 2019 after this suspension.  How much of an example wuld it be if he had to forfeit that entire deal or go test the market as a free agent? 

Melky Cabrera, for example, was probably looking at 5 years $60-70 mill.  That suspension brought him down to 2 years $16mill.  He won't struggle to put food on the table, but he cost himself an awful lot of cash.  Had he tested postive one year later, he would have cost himself nothing beyond some embarrassment.  THAT is how you get PEDs out of the game forever...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to notin's comment:

In response to mef429's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If they want to get PEDs out of the game, they need to attack the players at the contract level.  Test positive - contract voided. 

Ryan Braun will still get paid $107mill thru 2019 after this suspension.  How much of an example wuld it be if he had to forfeit that entire deal or go test the market as a free agent? 

Melky Cabrera, for example, was probably looking at 5 years $60-70 mill.  That suspension brought him down to 2 years $16mill.  He won't struggle to put food on the table, but he cost himself an awful lot of cash.  Had he tested postive one year later, he would have cost himself nothing beyond some embarrassment.  THAT is how you get PEDs out of the game forever...

[/QUOTE]

I agree. they might be gearing up to do that soon. but i hope it's done right.