Hanley in a trade?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Hanley in a trade?

Since when do the Sox care about who plays shortstop?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Unless Hanley can pitch, he doesn't help the team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

In Response to Re: Hanley in a trade?:
    [QUOTE]Reality says the Sox have no trading chips to offer the Marlins in order to get Hanley Ramirez.   
    Posted by OnDeckCircle[/QUOTE]
       Carl Crawford.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hanley in a trade? :    Carl Crawford.
    Posted by vtfanofcs[/QUOTE]

That just might work.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hanley in a trade? : im not running anyone out of town...beckett deserves blame..as do the others...and of course the manager....but i am focused on 2012....i hope they surprise me...im going to enjoy Bobby V, Iggy, lava, bard the most...i think this season should be about them - thats the way i am going to enjoy it
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

My guess is Hanley and Ozzie are at odds before the season ends, unless the Marlins have a great season and make the playoffs. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeftyGrove. Show LeftyGrove's posts

Well, someone figured this out. Well done, the rest, Oh Well!!!
    n Response to Re: Hanley in a trade?:
    [QUOTE]This Lefty Grove is like the high school prankster who puts a ripe piece of Limberger cheese under the teacher's desk and then walks out of the classroom and waits to hear about what the response was at a ater time.
    Posted by lowelll[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hanley in a trade? : Zac over the years has survived some pretty intelligent Sox posters here on this site, HH, Thinman and Larry to name a few, they were not only clever but very funny too, I doubt the drivel from a clumsy dunce like you is going have any luck driving him out of town.
    Posted by ThatWasMe[/QUOTE]

Actually, that's not true. Zac has been banned numerous times. He recently had his account reinstated to his original post count due to what could be his pal possibly becoming somewhat of a mod here. Since that's never happened on any other forum anywhere, that's seems to be the most reasonable explanation.

Having said that, he still continued to haunt the board after his bannings with new screennames. I guess you can call that "surviving". Nice to know some clever and funny posters may not have appreciated him. Although, coming from you, who really knows what they were like. You could probably use a shower as well.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hanley in a trade? : Actually, that's not true. Zac has been banned numerous times. He recently had his account reinstated to his original post count due to what could be his pal possibly becoming somewhat of a mod here. Since that's never happened on any other forum anywhere, that's seems to be the most reasonable explanation. Having said that, he still continued to haunt the board after his bannings with new screennames. I guess you can call that "surviving". Nice to know some clever and funny posters may not have appreciated him. Although, coming from you, who really knows what they were like. You could probably use a shower as well.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

His current name is the same he's had the 8-9 years that he has been on this site. More then likely not the same can be said for you.

Btw, give us all a break, come up with some new material, something clever with some humor, your delivery so repetitious, juvenial and dull.

Maybe someone else could write for you, you're clearly not up to the task.

Same old insufferable monotone whining. The Yankee trolls are here 24-7, they need to take a shower bla bla bla, waa, waa waa.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

[QUOTE]Well, someone figured this out. Well done, the rest, Oh Well!!! n Response to Re: Hanley in a trade? :
    Posted by LeftyGrove[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the compliment Lefty. It is surprising that most posters are blind to such threads like this. they fall for it every time.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from xfiles45. Show xfiles45's posts

OP has been on Pych meds ...