Hell No, Dottie!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

Hell No, Dottie!!!!!!!

Dottie, it has come to my attention that a request was made upon Bill-806, to stop with his stylistic use of capital letters. What little information I have gleaned indicates that there is no justified reason to limit his expression, a manner in which he, and most of the board have become comfortable with. Of course, there may be a complaint now and again from some newbie, or even from some legitimate curmudgeons out there, but sureley their distemper ought not to stifle a true BDC original. What purpose is served? What interest is advanced? Nay, I say, the opposite is the result of this over-reach. The interest of dullness is served, and the plaeasures of gloomy-glums satisfied.
       Whether or not, Bill's medical conditions is  releived by bolder type is not the point, although, that is a good one, but rather, the quality of the posters, the content of their efforts, and the uniqueness of the individual is the point. Please reconsider the petitions of Bill-806, Dad, and company, respectfully, I am YOUKILLUS20.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Re: Hell No, Dottie!!!!!!!

Say It Ain't So !!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

CA-PIT-ALS!
    CA-PIT-ALS!
    CA-PIT-ALS!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF MANY STARTED USING CAPS EXCLUSIVELY??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

FREE BILLIE (AND DEAR OLD DAD)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Dottie/BDC

Please let Bill use his caps.  This is a medical issue.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

In Response to Hell No, Dottie!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE] Dottie, it has come to my attention that a request was made upon Bill-806, to stop with his stylistic use of capital letters. What little information I have gleaned indicates that there is no justified reason to limit his expression, a manner in which he, and most of the board have become comfortable with. Of course, there may be a complaint now and again from some newbie, or even from some legitimate curmudgeons out there, but sureley their distemper ought not to stifle a true BDC original. What purpose is served? What interest is advanced? Nay, I say, the opposite is the result of this over-reach. The interest of dullness is served, and the plaeasures of gloomy-glums satisfied.    Whether or not, Bill's medical conditions is  releived by bolder type is not the point, although, that is a good one, but rather, the quality of the posters, the content of their efforts, and the uniqueness of the individual is the point. Please reconsider the petitions of Bill-806, Dad, and company, respectfully, I am YOUKILLUS20.
    Posted by YOUKILLUS20[/QUOTE]

Why the need for the additional thread on this topic?  A better case to delete some of Bill's threads is that they are political, redundant, and there are ten of them daily.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Interesting but I have noted at least 2 posters making complaints towards Bill-806 and his use of caps in the past week... now lowell makes 3. Sad to think some jack-azz was petty enough to complain about this.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

AS MY DAD WOULD SAY, YOU LEAVE THAT BILLY BOY AND HIS DAD ALONE, IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU. THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE.

ACTUALLY, HE WOULD SAY THIS IN SICILIAN, BUT YOU GET THE GIST.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

In Response to Re: Hell No, Dottie!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Interesting but I have noted at least 2 posters making complaints towards Bill-806 and his use of caps in the past week... now lowell makes 3. Sad to think some jack-azz was petty enough to complain about this.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]
     Never complained about Bill's CAPS here or to Dottie. . Put down the bottle Burrito.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I was noting your post above, complaining about Bill's politics... redundancy is a word best reserved for you.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

In Response to Re: Hell No, Dottie!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Interesting but I have noted at least 2 posters making complaints towards Bill-806 and his use of caps in the past week... now lowell makes 3. Sad to think some jack-azz was petty enough to complain about this.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

But I never complained about Bill's CAPs. Please try to follow along. Lowell does not MAKE THREE since I never made that complaint. Put down the bottle Burrito.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

ALL CAP RAGES ARE A LOST ART FORM ON THE BOSTON.COM FORUM

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Hell No, Dottie!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE] Dottie, it has come to my attention that a request was made upon Bill-806, to stop with his stylistic use of capital letters. What little information I have gleaned indicates that there is no justified reason to limit his expression, a manner in which he, and most of the board have become comfortable with. Of course, there may be a complaint now and again from some newbie, or even from some legitimate curmudgeons out there, but sureley their distemper ought not to stifle a true BDC original. What purpose is served? What interest is advanced? Nay, I say, the opposite is the result of this over-reach. The interest of dullness is served, and the plaeasures of gloomy-glums satisfied.    Whether or not, Bill's medical conditions is  releived by bolder type is not the point, although, that is a good one, but rather, the quality of the posters, the content of their efforts, and the uniqueness of the individual is the point. Please reconsider the petitions of Bill-806, Dad, and company, respectfully, I am YOUKILLUS20.
    Posted by YOUKILLUS20[/QUOTE]  THANKS YOUK..... AS DAD WOULD SAY..... "SON, THAT YOUK IS A BORN LEADER" !!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Scouting Report: Lavarnway has a high baseball IQ with a solid catcher's frame. He has average-to-slightly-above-average contact potential and possesses above-average plate discipline and power potential. Hitting from a slightly closed, crouched stance, he attacks mistake pitches, especially ones out and over the plate. The 24-year-old can drive the ball to all fields and uses his lower body well in his swing. However, he can overextend his arms, which leads to some struggles on the inside third.
    Defensively, Lavarnway has rough overall catching skills with limited range, slow reactions, average blocking skills and average catch-and-release mechanics. However, he’s one of the hardest and smartest workers in the system, so improvements are quite possible. Some scouts project that he will always be well below-average defensively, while others opine that he could develop into an adequate major league backstop.
    Projection: Starting DH and backup C
    Ceiling: All-Star C due to offense, but still a tick below average defensively
    Floor: Replacement level bench player, pinch hitter with negative defensive value

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

As Dad would say, "Hey, teacher, leave my kid alone!".