Hey Bill-806 ya ol squid!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Hey Bill-806 ya ol squid!

totally non baseball related however, as a former navy man what do you think about the morons from IRAN warning the United States Navy that they better not bring any aircraft carriers back into the persian gulf?

AND TRY AND BE CLEAR!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Re: Hey Bill-806 ya ol squid!

The way to deal with a suicide bomber society is to offer social justice aid and free concerts from Crosby Still, Nash and Old. Peace only comes from reading Marx and understanding social justice. Social justice policy has restored a Nation built on exploiting the helpless, homeless and opportunityless. In addition, the new federal agency on consumer protection will stop Banks from loaning money to people who can't afford to pay it back and who do not know how to read.

The issue with the current economy is that we do not spend enough money on education and feeding, clothing, nursing and providing homes to those who simply do not have the means to care for themselves. Not enough is being done in that regard, and I expect to Obama to campaign on an increase in funding for social justice.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Hank are you collecting disability?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Hey Bill-806 ya ol squid!:
    [QUOTE]totally non baseball related however, as a former navy man what do you think about the morons from IRAN warning the United States Navy that they better not bring any aircraft carriers back into the persian gulf? AND TRY AND BE CLEAR!
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]   "LET ME BE CLEAR",  AS DAD WOULD SAY...... "SON, MAKE MY DAY" !!!!!!!   WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE HOW FAR THEY PUSH THE "BIG O"......OH, WHATS THAT, YA HEARD THE "BIG O" IS BUSY CAMPAIGNING" ??? THATS DIFFERENT !!!!Money mouth

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Bill-806 ya ol squid!:
    [QUOTE]The way to deal with a suicide bomber society is to offer social justice aid and free concerts from Crosby Still, Nash and Old. Peace only comes from reading Marx and understanding social justice. Social justice policy has restored a Nation built on exploiting the helpless, homeless and opportunityless. In addition, the new federal agency on consumer protection will stop Banks from loaning money to people who can't afford to pay it back and who do not know how to read. The issue with the current economy is that we do not spend enough money on education and feeding, clothing, nursing and providing homes to those who simply do not have the means to care for themselves. Not enough is being done in that regard, and I expect to Obama to campaign on an increase in funding for social justice.
    Posted by hankwilliamsjr[/QUOTE]   OCCUPY !!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

That's what Presidents do in their "contract year". Sounds normal to me. The Dems better get more honest election inspectors down to Florida to prevent another "Hanging chads" incident come November. Bush and his crooked brother stole that election away from Gore.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]That's what Presidents do in their "contract year". Sounds normal to me. The Dems better get more honest election inspectors down to Florida to prevent another "Hanging chads" incident come November. Bush and his crooked brother stole that election away from Gore.
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]  AND WHO IS GOING TO WATCH "ACORN & THE CHICAGO WAY GANG" ???????

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I think the clear, best option to Iran's posturing is simply to go to war with them, no?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

FUN, FUN, FUN WHILE WAITING FOR BEN & LUCCIANO's "TRANSFORM" THE FINAL PARTS FOR 2012  !!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

[QUOTE]I think the clear, best option to Iran's posturing is simply to go to war with them, no?
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

Yep, the Republicans want to bankrupt the economy by starting another war. Forget about education, health care, and the environment, unemployment, and our infrastructure. Guns and ammunition are what we are here for on this Earth.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BombBuster. Show BombBuster's posts

[QUOTE]totally non baseball related however, as a former navy man what do you think about the morons from IRAN warning the United States Navy that they better not bring any aircraft carriers back into the persian gulf? AND TRY AND BE CLEAR!
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

All I could think of was a flashback to Qadafi saying "I'm going to shoot those F-14 down that are in my airspace". Took all of 30 sec to splash them and never heard from the Q-man again. - 24 yr retired EOD.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey Bill-806 ya ol squid! : Yep, the Republicans want to bankrupt the economy by starting another war. Forget about education, health care, and the environment, unemployment, and our infrastructure. Guns and ammunition are what we are here for on this Earth.
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]

So sayeth Lockheed Martin and Blackwater.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

wow...i like pike's politics....

as far as iran goes - i'm thinking that they know americans are tired of war and the coming election probably means a less chance of american confrontation with them over politics, oil, and nuke program....i think they may be underestimating Obama and the american nation however....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]That's what Presidents do in their "contract year". Sounds normal to me. The Dems better get more honest election inspectors down to Florida to prevent another "Hanging chads" incident come November. Bush and his crooked brother stole that election away from Gore.
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]

If Al Gore was a more popular choice for President than he would have won more states and by a wide margin, but he wasn't. It boiled down to a single state and nitpicking over a few thousand votes.

If the accusation about fraud was correct than Bush should have lost in a landslide to Kerry as voters marched to the polls to demonstrate their anger over Bush stealing the prior election. They didn't though did they? Kerry was whipped.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

We don't spend enough money on education. If we spend more, social justice, peace and prosperity will be the result. WWII was an illegal war that was not necessary. We need to forgive the European debt on that, so that social justice is not just a dream. Social justice for single mothers is the mistake the founding fathers made. Obama is fixing our problems, he just needs 4 more years to finish the job. The man is a true genius, and reflects the miracle that comes from social justice.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

The way to deal with Iran is to teach them social justice. Crosby Still Nash and Old need to do a concert for peace, and bring Jesse Jackson to mediate what is clearly just a misunderstanding. Guns and religion should not be a part of America. Peace and love is the answer. Had UNC-Chapel Hill had more money to spend on social justice, two poor black men would have become doctors instead of murdering the class president, a woman of privilege who didn't have the time of day for two poor men with no opportunity. It takes Obama and a village to build a Nation. Just give him 4 more years to clearn up the environment and provide a better life for the average working man who can't afford a WWII subdivision house to enjoy a life of privacy and a passion for social justice.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey Bill-806 ya ol squid! : If Al Gore was a more popular choice for President than he would have won more states and by a wide margin, but he wasn't. It boiled down to a single state and nitpicking over a few thousand votes. If the accusation about fraud was correct than Bush should have lost in a landslide to Kerry as voters marched to the polls to demonstrate their anger over Bush stealing the prior election. They didn't though did they? Kerry was whipped.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]
     This is one of the best responses I have ever seen to the claims of the Gore supporters. In addittion the news agencies conducted a formal recount, and concluded that Bush won. The so called liberal media had everything to gain by showing that Gore won, but the facts wouldn't prove it. The press demonstrated too, that the American people can on the whole trust what they report. Gore or Bush, what did it matter? 9-11 changed everything.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

Would it be ok for Iran or any other country to put warships in the Gulf of Mexico?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey Bill-806 ya ol squid! :  This is one of the best responses I have ever seen to the claims of the Gore supporters. In addittion the news agencies conducted a formal recount, and concluded that Bush won. The so called liberal media had everything to gain by showing that Gore won, but the facts wouldn't prove it. The press demonstrated too, that the American people can on the whole trust what they report. Gore or Bush, what did it matter? 9-11 changed everything.
    Posted by YOUKILLUS20[/QUOTE]

Simple truth is that if the majority really wanted Gore their outrage should have been demonstrated at the 2004 polls in Kerry vs. Bush, catapulting the Dem's into the top seat. It didn't though, because the majority was not a supporter of either Gore or Kerry.

Tell us UticaChump, if you really believed Bush stole the vote would you not have made damn well sure you and yours hit the polls in 2004? Would you not expect the truth to come out then as Kerry crushed Bush? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey Bill-806 ya ol squid! :  This is one of the best responses I have ever seen to the claims of the Gore supporters. In addittion the news agencies conducted a formal recount, and concluded that Bush won. The so called liberal media had everything to gain by showing that Gore won, but the facts wouldn't prove it. The press demonstrated too, that the American people can on the whole trust what they report. Gore or Bush, what did it matter? 9-11 changed everything.
    Posted by YOUKILLUS20[/QUOTE]

Isn't the "liberal media" these days balanced off by Conservative talk radio? Everywhere you turn on the AM or FM dial you hear bigots and haters like Rush Limbaugh. Many people who call the media liberal don't bother reading columns for their own merit, instead they buy the Daily News or other tabloids and never read more cerebral newspapers.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Hey Bill-806 ya ol squid! : Would it be ok for Iran or any other country to put warships in the Gulf of Mexico?
    Posted by SonicsMonksLyresVicars[/QUOTE]

hmm! well let me see. is the gulf of mexico considered open international waters?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Maybe Obama will take a page out of the Bush handbook and start a couple wars b/c history tells us incumbants win re-election during war time.

Although hopefully unlike Bush, Obama doesn't leave 2 ill conceived, poorly executed, quagmires for the next guy to figure out.