Hey Salty, START PACKING!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Hey Salty, START PACKING!!!

You have moved into the "CHIP POSITION" !!!!!   Keep your eyes on this possible move !!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Re: Hey Salty, START PACKING!!!

Lava's OBP is getting closer to .500. you gotta give him credit.  He has to be in the 25 whether Salty stays or gets traded...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLACFAN. Show FLACFAN's posts

Today's lineup

I'm headed to the Sox ST game today.  Really hoping to see Iglesias play short.  Does anyone know if he is starting today?
    Thanks!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sjddaj. Show sjddaj's posts

He is starting against the Phillies.  Batting 7th.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Today's lineup

In Response to Today's lineup:
    [QUOTE]I'm headed to the Sox ST game today.  Really hoping to see Iglesias play short.  Does anyone know if he is starting today? Thanks!
    Posted by FLACFAN[/QUOTE] Yes he is in the starting 9 ......  BTW,  Say Hi to Bobby V. from DAD & BILL-806  !!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: Today's lineup:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Today's lineup : Bill, are you really that bad at horseshoes?
    Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE]  Actually im pretty GOOOOD !!  Would like to think that i boarder on "ALL World"  ....  ( especially after several beers)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

In Response to Re: Today's lineup:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Today's lineup :   Actually im pretty GOOOOD !!  Would like to think that i boarder on "ALL World"  ....  ( especially after several beers)
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]
    Bill, how are you able to even see the post to throw the shoe?Cool

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LegendofBoston. Show LegendofBoston's posts

The kid is having a great game. On base 3 times. And wow is Lester looking very solid. Glad to see him rounding in form!

in Response to Re: Hey Salty, START PACKING!!!:
    [QUOTE]He is starting against the Phillies.  Batting 7th.
    Posted by sjddaj[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LegendofBoston. Show LegendofBoston's posts

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/player/_/source/espn3/id/414913/ follow live on espn

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness-envy. Show harness-envy's posts

Neither could hol Variteks CEra jocket

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Hey Salty, START PACKING!!!:
    [QUOTE]    You have moved into the "CHIP POSITION" !!!!!   Keep your eyes on this possible move !!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

You are more dilusional than I thought. Do you honestly think they are going to hand the starting catcher's job to an unproven prospect?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

I'm a pretty big fan of Lavarnway, but catcher is one of those positions that also needs a good defender, etc.  I kind of buy the CERA thesis, at least with regard to Tek.  Funny thing is, Lavarnway talks intelligently about the guys he catches--like Doubront--so maybe he is ready. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Salty, START PACKING!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Hey Salty, START PACKING!!! : You are more dilusional than I thought. Do you honestly think they are going to hand the starting catcher's job to an unproven prospect?
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]Yes, and  BOBBY V. does too !!!!   Just like way back in 1972 they handed it over to a young man by the name of CARLTON FISK, and with that son, "the rest is history" !!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness-envy. Show harness-envy's posts

In response to "Re: Hey Salty, START PACKING!!!": [QUOTE]I'm a pretty big fan of Lavarnway, but catcher is one of those positions that also needs a good defender, etc.  I kind of buy the CERA thesis, at least with regard to Tek.  Funny thing is, Lavarnway talks intelligently about the guys he catches--like Doubront--so maybe he is ready.  Posted by maxbialystock[/QUOTE] Absolutely, someone who gets it!