Hey softy...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Hey softy...

The guy you wanted to be our statue...errr, I mean catcher for 2012 and 2013 was DFA'd today. As Dad would say, "What say you?"

Gotta love his 2012 line:  .217/.247/.353/.600

Great suggestion!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: Hey softy...

In response to moonslav59's comment:

The guy you wanted to be our statue...errr, I mean catcher for 2012 and 2013 was DFA'd today. As Dad would say, "What say you?"

Gotta love his 2012 line:  .217/.247/.353/.600

Great suggestion!

cue the lame wakefield and Johan santana comeback..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

He was defending Ramon all last year as well.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

False, stooge. It was 2011, not 2012 and 2013. You wanted Varitek for 2011 and 2012, as well as Tim Wastefield.

We had this discussion, before, when  you tried to claim I wanted Hernandez signed for 2011 and 2012. It was a one year offer, for 2011, stooge. You were whining about how Varitek was still a good catcher.

Yes, we had this discussion before and you lied then as well. When he signed with COL, you bragged how your suggested offer was nearly exact to what the Rockies signed him for ($6.4M/2... just about what Ross got, and a lot more expensive than Shopp).

He was never a FA in 2011. He extended with Cincy in November. Get your lies straight, clown. I exposed you earlier last year on this, and you never learn.

You wanted RH last winter. You were wrong- again. Admit it and move on.

Sometimes I think you convince yourself of your lies.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

2 years ago Ramon Hernandez would have been a perfect addition to this team, along with booting Tek out at the same time.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/h/hernara02.shtml

His 2011 and 2012 numbers don't look bad to me.

2012 line:  .217/.247/.353/.600

Then look at his PB + WP totals from 2011 and 2012 (53 in just over 1,000 innings- among the worst in MLB per inning), even though softy wanted him from 2012-2013, not 2011 when he wasn't even a FA.

Burrito, you have to stop defending this clown as he lies and wiggles out his mistakes.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Correct, Burrito, I already caught Moonshemp in this prevarication, last  year.

This is what a poster does, when he advocated trading Lester et al for Santana, and wanted a 2M contract offered to Tim Wastefield for 2012.

What a joke. RH was not a FA in 2011. I repeat, he was extended in Nov of 2010. It was I who exposed your lies last year, and you still don't get it.

You had a man crush on this guy after 2011, even after several of us told you he had lost his defensive skills and had turned into stone.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsoxProspects. Show RedsoxProspects's posts

I'm still not convinced Burrito isn't just another false id of Softy. He obviously has had many. And Burrito is all over it when Softy really needs him. Time after time. Never disagrees with him and who doesn't disagree with Softy at least some of the time. He is off the charts crazy regularly.

And I also didn't get the RH thing. He has been not had an aggregate Dwar which was even positive, let alone good, since around 2008. Hello? This guy was primarily an offensive catcher and he was not even that good offensively, at a fairly expensive price for a guy with his numbers.

He was the guy you signed if you couldn't get someone good to come to your team. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Look, you bullying lunatic. He was signed for 2010 to a one year contract with an option for 2011 at 3.25. That option wasn't picked up. He was a FA during the winter of 2010, and the Reds resigned him to a one year deal for 3M, you stalking luantic. 

1) He re-signed on November 3, 2010. I guess now you will redifine winter as starting November 3rd.

2) How am I stalking you. I started the thread and you came here.

I said the Red Sox needed to offer him 3.25M contract for 2011, with a team option at 3.25M for 2012 and a 1M buyout. He would have been a huge upgrade over that old washed up Varitek.

You wanted to sign him for $6.5M/2 after 2011. I remember being surprised you'd go that high for wheelchair stone man. We argued all winter and into 2012, then when you swapped ID's you denied  wanting him after 2011 and invented this whole 2010 nonsense. 

Now that Hernandez has advanced in age to 2013, it's no surprise he's washed up. Unlike Varitek, he doesn't have a "has been's" past career to milk out a few extra years of FA contracts.  

You are truly losing it.

I am positive about this, because I have been brining it up the day you wanted the stone man. You can try and convince others, but you don't fool me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Varitek in 2011 was the old washed up man that you sign when you have a bunch of stupid Red Sox fans who didn't run a campaign to kick him to the curb when his girlfriend, at the time, claimed he was ready to play 3 more years.

Burrito, these dumbos would have signed Varitek and Wakefield for 2011, 2012, 2013, if not longer.

Keep distracting with the tired old VTek and Wake lies.

Only burrito the sidekick and occasionally Drewski falls for you drivel.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

FWIW Burr, i don't think you are softy.. He would never be man enough to partake in a fantasy BB league with other posters. Then that would show just how little he knows about baseball.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

In response to mef429's comment:

FWIW Burr, i don't think you are softy.. He would never be man enough to partake in a fantasy BB league with other posters. Then that would show just how little he knows about baseball.

That's your defintion of a man?  I have never been into fantasy sports.  Thankfully at my age I am still able to play them.

I think he means that to be a man you have to being willing to put up or shut up which Softy would never do in any facet of life.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Look, you bullying lunatic. 

It's no "Jane, you ignorant slut" but I actually got a chuckle out out of that line.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to royf19's comment:

Look, you bullying lunatic. 

It's no "Jane, you ignorant slut" but I actually got a chuckle out out of that line.

He calls exposing someone to their lies "bullying", and yet he hurls an insult in the very word after the slam.

Typical clown behavior.

25. This post has been removed.