Hey, Youk, Baldy...wrong place, right time

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Hey, Youk, Baldy...wrong place, right time

Gators just snuffed MU!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Re: Hey, Youk, Baldy...wrong place, right time

Yes, and the Louisville Cardinals just showed Michigan State how to play defense. the UL Florida game should be a good one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

We have a little interest added with UL's coach involved .... 

:o)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

Hey, Norfolk State and Lehigh were enough to convince me that I did the wise thing in staying out of the brackets this year.

Money better spent on, say, football tickets for Liverpool.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

As expected (by me anyway) Billy the Kid has pulled the team together and has them playing their best at the right time. In the tourny EVERYBODY is dangerous so I am not concerned about the low seeds we've played. You play who wins their games and don't worry about why higher seeds aren't there anymore. 
    Go gators.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Tim Wakefield picked Michigan State to win it all.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Re: Hey, Youk, Baldy...wrong place, right time:
    [QUOTE]As expected (by me anyway) Billy the Kid has pulled the team together and has them playing their best at the right time. In the tourny EVERYBODY is dangerous so I am not concerned about the low seeds we've played. You play who wins their games and don't worry about why higher seeds aren't there anymore.  Go gators.
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

I've been waiting for the program to pick up steam again.  Got spoiled with the national titles in both football and basketball ...

I really hope they catch fire and go all the way.  They've been shooting lights out.

Oops ... there's my alarm.  Break's over.  Rings and things immediately ahead!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Maybe the Gators will get the FAT-CATS, too !!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

This one looks like it's going to be stressful. We cant stretch our leads when we get something going.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Brutal

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Ouch.

Heck of a game, but not the ending I wanted.  Great season, Gators.