Hi Neighbor, have a GANSET... Your starting lineup for the opener.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re: Hi Neighbor, have a GANSET... Your starting lineup for the opener.........

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

In response to mef429's comment:

Harold , how do you have it scored so far?  Jim , I have it a shutout for Bill. Jim , I gotta tell you, Kingface is trying to be aggressive , but he is missing with everything. Bill is out boxing him and landing all the clean shots. 40 - 36 , four rounds to nothing , Bill 806. 

why are you kissing up to Bill so much? lump yourself in with the worst posters on the board.... that will surely make people take you seriously.

Just my attempt to inject a little humor. You would have to watch boxing on HBO to get it.  I could not care less if people take me seriously. I'm just having fun with it. 

Manager BILL-806 is pleased to announce that DGALEHOUSE is being added to the roster.......  DGALEHOUSE has been a good quality poster for a long time and he always brings his "A-GAME-HUMOR" with him.....  Dgalehouse will sit to the left of MANAGER BILL-806 and will provide quality baseball action as well as a "keen sense of humor" over the long season !!!

Can I be the bench coach? It would be a good job for me because you don't have to do much. I am pretty good at just sitting there. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Harold , how do you have it scored so far?  Jim , I have it a shutout for Bill. Jim , I gotta tell you, Kingface is trying to be aggressive , but he is missing with everything. Bill is out boxing him and landing all the clean shots. 40 - 36 , four rounds to nothing , Bill 806. 

why are you kissing up to Bill so much? lump yourself in with the worst posters on the board.... that will surely make people take you seriously.

Just my attempt to inject a little humor. You would have to watch boxing on HBO to get it.  I could not care less if people take me seriously. I'm just having fun with it. 

Manager BILL-806 is pleased to announce that DGALEHOUSE is being added to the roster.......  DGALEHOUSE has been a good quality poster for a long time and he always brings his "A-GAME-HUMOR" with him.....  Dgalehouse will sit to the left of MANAGER BILL-806 and will provide quality baseball action as well as a "keen sense of humor" over the long season !!!

Can I be the bench coach? It would be a good job for me because you don't have to do much. I am pretty good at just sitting there. 

Stay outa my territory

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

Stay outa my territory

If we have two batting coaches, we can have two bench coaches. One for offense , one for defense. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Stay outa my territory

If we have two batting coaches, we can have two bench coaches. One for offense , one for defense. 

What a bunch of garbage.......you guys debating on who is coach and here I am....one of the fighters....just trying to get a point!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

Stay outa my territory

What a bunch of garbage.......you guys debating on who is coach and here I am....one of the fighters....just trying to get a point!!!!!!

No fighting boys, this is not your 2012 Red Sox !!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Nah, you don't want to be the bench coach. A manager might want some suggestions and he could get mad at you if your suggestions are wrong.

No, the best job to have is bullpen coach. All you have to do is answer the phone and tell what reliever to get up. Other than that, just send a fan to the concession stand for the food and just sit back and enjoy the game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to royf19's comment:

Nah, you don't want to be the bench coach. A manager might want some suggestions and he could get mad at you if your suggestions are wrong.

No, the best job to have is bullpen coach. All you have to do is answer the phone and tell what reliever to get up. Other than that, just send a fan to the concession stand for the food and just sit back and enjoy the game.

Bullpen coach is a wonderful job. Unless Aceves chokes you out.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to royf19's comment:

Manager BILL-806 has indicated that he is filling the very important position of BULLPEN COACH.......   This coach is usually someone that the MANAGER has problems getting along with....  That being said, ROY1NINER fills that bill......  He is well known for giving BILL-806 a difficult time on this board, he should be far enough away..... Welcome, ROY1NINER   !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Manager BILL-806 contemplating a change on the side lines......   MUSTANGBRI, a relative newcomer to the board has come to us with a reputation for being a quick shooter and a lack of BASEBALL understanding (SEE the IGGY thread)......  As a result, DAD has vetoed this move.......  "SON, what is the fascination with this MUSTANGBRI, she certainly is not coming in here to take the place of Jenny, JENNY DELL"  !!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeftyGrove. Show LeftyGrove's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

Not to nitpick but it's 'gansett, short for Narragansett like the river.

Correct, they also make a very smooth cream ale, great ad in the 1967 yearbook for those old enough to remember.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Just a heads up here......   LEFTY GROVE will be added to the roster before tonights game......  In order to get the PAAAK back to sellout crowds on a nightly basis, DAD has told BILL-806 that LEFTY GROVE will bring  a "FLAIR" for the old days, with his understanding of GANSETT BEER and creame ale..... LEFTY GROVE will be in charge of the BAR  !!!   Welcome aboard SON  !!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

BREAKING NEWS out of FENWAY PAAAK........  Manager BILL-806 is pleased to announce that a "ROOKIE" is being added to the roster........  "JUDY", a relative NEW POSTER, (see her thread this morning on IGGY< being optioned)  JUDY, looks to have a FLAIR for writing as weel as a HIGH level of BASEBALL and our beloved Red Sox......  The irony, is that she will be taking the place of a ROOKIE that sould not be leaving, IGGY  !!!   Welcome aboard JUDY, your going to love the back & forth on this board with the likes of SOFTY & others !!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Manager BILL-806 is pleased to announce that a major trade was just completed.......   DREWSKI, who has been on our RADAR ever since he joined the BOARD as one of the BRIGHTEST BASEBALL MINDS to evaa come down the PIKE.........  His knowledge of the game and the way he handles the OPPOSITION is 2nd/bar none to this franchise......  Actually, he should have been aboard for the starting lineup, but the negotions were difficult.........  In the end, DREWSKI was aquired for "SEVERAL MALCONTENTS ON THIS BOARD", whose names are not worth mentioning !!!   Welcome aboard DREWSKI, make us PROUD, SON !!!

Now that the negotiations are behind us, Im ready to do everything that I can to contribute.    I hold no ill-will from the lengthy and tiresome process, as I understand this is a business.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:

Manager BILL-806 is pleased to announce that a major trade was just completed.......   DREWSKI, who has been on our RADAR ever since he joined the BOARD as one of the BRIGHTEST BASEBALL MINDS to evaa come down the PIKE.........  His knowledge of the game and the way he handles the OPPOSITION is 2nd/bar none to this franchise......  Actually, he should have been aboard for the starting lineup, but the negotions were difficult.........  In the end, DREWSKI was aquired for "SEVERAL MALCONTENTS ON THIS BOARD", whose names are not worth mentioning !!!   Welcome aboard DREWSKI, make us PROUD, SON !!!

Now that the negotiations are behind us, Im ready to do everything that I can to contribute.    I hold no ill-will from the lengthy and tiresome process, as I understand this is a business.

Actually, you should ghave been at the top of the list as one of the best ever..... I was so excited with this opening day thread that i missed you & others......  As my MOM would say ..........  "BILLY, where did you get your VIVID IMAGINATION from" ?????  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Just a heads up here......   LEFTY GROVE will be added to the roster before tonights game......  In order to get the PAAAK back to sellout crowds on a nightly basis, DAD has told BILL-806 that LEFTY GROVE will bring  a "FLAIR" for the old days, with his understanding of GANSETT BEER and creame ale..... LEFTY GROVE will be in charge of the BAR  !!!   Welcome aboard SON  !!!

With a heavy heart, LEFTY GROVE has announced today that he is stepping away from the TEAM.......  Manager BILL-806 is beside himself trying to figure out how to replace this veteran stalwat who has brought so much to Baseball & this board...... A replacement will come from a far & wide search of this board......  Rest asure, that we know that his position cannot be filled by "light hitters" such as  CONAN, MYARZZ, AND OTHER MALCONTENT TYPES..........  It is also the hope of BILL-806, DAD, and the entire organization that  LEFTY GROVE, will simply take a couple of days off and then come back to the fold.........  To help him save face, we will leak to the press that "it was/is contract negotiations that has caused this rift !!!!!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

With a heavy heart, LEFTY GROVE has announced today that he is stepping away from the TEAM.......  Manager BILL-806 is beside himself trying to figure out how to replace this veteran stalwat who has brought so much to Baseball & this board...... A replacement will come from a far & wide search of this board......  Rest asure, that we know that his position cannot be filled by "light hitters" such as  CONAN, MYARZZ, AND OTHER MALCONTENT TYPES..........  It is also the hope of BILL-806, DAD, and the entire organization that  LEFTY GROVE, will simply take a couple of days off and then come back to the fold.........  To help him save face, we will leak to the press that "it was/is contract negotiations that has caused this rift !!!!!!

more drivel.

I know, doesn't take much to catch your eye !!!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

all these replies; mr bill is in his glory. however, the fact remains that the IDIOT couldn't even spell GANSETT correctly. what a rube!

also, it's an honor to be on mr. bill's "hate list."

Spelling errors are on porpoise. It's part of the humor .

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to bald-predictions's comment:

In response to mryazz's comment:

all these replies; mr bill is in his glory. however, the fact remains that the IDIOT couldn't even spell GANSETT correctly. what a rube!

also, it's an honor to be on mr. bill's "hate list."

Spelling errors are on porpoise. It's part of the humor .

Wink