"HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS", WELCOME BACK MR. SOFTLAW ......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

"HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS", WELCOME BACK MR. SOFTLAW ......

I for one, enjoys very much what SOFTY brings to this board !!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re:

And the more attention you draw to him, the faster he'll get banned again!  LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re:

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I for one, enjoys very much !!!!

[/QUOTE]

You're starting to sound like Popeye the Sailor Man, Bill!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-Big-O. Show The-Big-O's posts

Re:

Mr. Softlaw, if you like your account, you can keep it!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re:

In response to solareclipse's comment:

Sadly, Softlaw's not back, Bill. 

I know Softlaw, and I am no softlaw. It's not fair to compare any poster to that high a standard of journalistic excellence. I only wish.......................

Lies are all part of his high ethical standards.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re:

"I for one, enjoys very much what SOFTY brings to this board !!!!"

hmm, the fact that he: 

- constantly bashes our own players with demeaning nicknames

- constanstly brings in myopic political views

- didn't even seem to enjoy our team winning the world series because he wanted them to lose to Detroit so badly to prove his own hypothesis

- called for Cherry's firing early in the year and thinks he is incompetent

- whines for days after Cherry traded Crawford even though he mocked Crawford constantly while he was actually on the team

- pathologically refuses to admit ever being wrong about anything though we are all wrong about something

- isn't even man enough to own up to his own screen names

and that's the short version

The board is better off without softy and his aliases and his self serving propaganda. But I'll give him this he has you fooled and whiffing his brain queefs once again

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

Bill, it's time for the annual Posters of the year nominations. We can't do the survey poll feature threads, because that feature was taken out because of the non-essential employee layoffs when the Repbulicans shut down the government and starved the poor and killed the sick and the helpless. 

But, we can do a thread and simply work hard without that feature. Let's use laid off non-eseential federal employees to revive the WPA and have those unemployed get away for their IPAD's and IPhones and help rebuild the decaying infrastructure that the DNC talks about every election cycle. In exchange for renewing those food stamps, they can take pride for building the new fraccing farms that get Americans a hand up with a hand out. 

I nominate Bill-806 for the 2013 Red Sox "BeDCies" ballot. 

I make a motion that the ballot be limited to 3 posters who receive the most votes for nomination on the ballot.

I make a motion that no one be allowed to submit their own screenname(s) as a nominee on the ballot.

[/QUOTE]Or SHUCKS SOFTY, what a great honor to be nominated by you for the 2013 "B D C POSTER OF THE YEAR" Im not sure that i really deserve it but I know that DAD would be very, very, very proud of his SON .....  If it is OK I would like to nominate a very deserving RED SOX FAN,  Forrest, FORREST GUMP.....  Forrest loves his RED SOX and also is in the middle of a big STRUGGLE (STRUGGGGLING) trying to retain his LOVE, Jenny, JENNY DELL ........  It seams that WILL MIDDLEBROOKS has swept Jenny off her feet and it looks like they may be an ITEM and Im sure in time she may come to regret that.........  When Will gets sent back to 3-A Jenny will come to realize that being on a shrimp boat & in love is better than hanging around PAWTUCKET  R I.     What say you ???

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re:

In response to The-Big-O's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Mr. Softlaw, if you like your account, you can keep it!

[/QUOTE]"PRICELESS" !!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

I know Softlaw, and I am no softlaw. It's not fair to compare any poster to that high a standard of journalistic excellence. I only wish.......................

[/QUOTE]

Remember when you used to pretend you weren't a troll?

Ahh I miss those days.

Change your writing style, start pretending to dislike different people and things could be fun again.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are Softlaw, quit lying.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re:

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]"hE IS WHAT HE IS" !!!... wE NEED HIM ON THIS BOARD !!! hECK, we need him in Washington D C !!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenwellforpresident. Show greenwellforpresident's posts

Re:

I just have one question for softy.

Is your motive for posting to entertain those who think it's funny, like me, or to annoy those who take you seriously?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re:

In response to greenwellforpresident's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I just have one question for softy.

Is your motive for posting to entertain those who think it's funny, like me, or to annoy those who take you seriously?

[/QUOTE]Good post.... "LET ME SPLAIN",  Softy was the most understood student in his high school, EVEN though he was the VALECDOTORIAN of his class !!  He is good for this board !!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]"hE IS WHAT HE IS" !!!... wE NEED HIM ON THIS BOARD !!! hECK, we need him in Washington D C !!!

[/QUOTE]

No doubt.  With his ability to move goalposts, set up straw man arguments, and boldy pretend that he never said things he vehemently put forth only a short time ago, he would fit right in inside the beltway.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Re:

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No doubt.  With his ability to move goalposts, set up straw man arguments, and boldy pretend that he never said things he vehemently put forth only a short time ago, he would fit right in inside the beltway.

[/QUOTE]

Perhaps he's already there.  Either that, or an insane assylum.  

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Re:

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And the more attention you draw to him, the faster he'll get banned again!  LOL

[/QUOTE]

That is true.... Bill must have pealed potatoes in the Navy.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re:

Bet those potatoes seemed complicated.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Re:

We should start a pool for when this version of softy gets banned again. 

Anyone remember all his personas over the years?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re:

In this latest iteration as solareclipse he seems to be making a bit of an effort to control himself.  Hopefully that will continue and he can stick around. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from HailToTheKing. Show HailToTheKing's posts

Re:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!  Good job Bill!!  You got him banned again!!!! 

You can't make this stuff up.......