"HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS", WELCOME BACK MR. SOFTLAW ......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re:

In response to HailToTheKing's comment:
    [QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!  Good job Bill!!  You got him banned again!!!! 

You can't make this stuff up.......

[/QUOTE]

LOL

No, you can't.

Neither Softy nor Bill can help but step in it, on a daily basis.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Re:

funny.  I think we have nailed it down that Softy is really a Yankees fan.  his lunacy has earned him the distinction as G.T.O.A.T.  greatest troll of all time.  it is hysterical that the biggest target of his trolling has recently signed a 7 year contract to play on his team.  I can only imagine his posts on the yankees boards.  over the years one thing has become completely evident....softy is insane.  literally.  certifiable.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]NO<NO<NO< ....  Tell me its not sooooo !!  We need him on this board...... Its the HOLIDAYS for crying out loud, even the North Koreans forgive for the Holidays....  Look at Dennis Rodman !!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HailToTheKing. Show HailToTheKing's posts

Re:

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]NO<NO<NO< ....  Tell me its not sooooo !!  We need him on this board...... Its the HOLIDAYS for crying out loud, even the North Koreans forgive for the Holidays....  Look at Dennis Rodman !!!!

[/QUOTE]

Oh.....it's very true you nut!  Way to go Bill!!!!  You gave us all an early Christmas gift! 

You just moved up a notch in my book....all the way up to the 'solid air' stage. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Re:

Did anyone see that solar eclipse yesterday... man it was quick

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Re:

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

funny.  I think we have nailed it down that Softy is really a Yankees fan.  his lunacy has earned him the distinction as G.T.O.A.T.  greatest troll of all time.  it is hysterical that the biggest target of his trolling has recently signed a 7 year contract to play on his team.  I can only imagine his posts on the yankees boards.  over the years one thing has become completely evident....softy is insane.  literally.  certifiable.

[/QUOTE]

He is a great troll. He was a lot better before everyone knew he was one.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HailToTheKing. Show HailToTheKing's posts

Re:

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA!!!!!!!  +10000000000000

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re:

Another sad day in AMERICA as the lib/left are out to destroy the likes of a "SOFTLAW" .......  We should all take a "TEBOW" on this one !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HailToTheKing. Show HailToTheKing's posts

Re:

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Another sad day in AMERICA as the lib/left are out to destroy the likes of a "SOFTLAW" .......  We should all take a "TEBOW" on this one !!!

[/QUOTE]

Actually Bill.....you're the lib/left dufus that got him banned for us.  If you didn't start this silly self serving thread he probably would have lasted......well......maybe a few more hours, but heck....THANKS BILL!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re:

Don't want to see anyone banned. Everyone contributes something in their own way. Solar eclipse had a classic post:  Bradley would play against righties, Davis would play against lefties. But it would not be a platoon.  Huh ???

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re:

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This name lasted a few days. He would add emoticons after insults and get faux offended if someone accused him of making an attack. It was a good enough theory until Bill blew up his spot.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Re:

In response to dgalehouse's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Solar eclipse had a classic post:  Bradley would play against righties, Davis would play against lefties. But it would not be a platoon.  Huh ???

[/QUOTE]

Classic.  just like the time he was arguing that you "split" the series if you lose 2 out of 3.

complete nut job.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re:

Bill......please start baseball threads...about baseball