How brilliant is Farrell?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Re: How brilliant is Farrell?

Worst to first, a winning post season so far.  The guy's a bum!!!!!  Two world series wins, tito was a bum too!!!

Some people are never happy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to joyceand's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

When somebody is constantly critical of a manager, any manager, not just Farrell, it implies that they think they would be a better manager.  I find that pretty hilarious.   

[/QUOTE]

Can't agree with you there.  It's normal to express opinions about managers, players, movies, politicians, etc. unless you're a blind loyalist.  Everyone is entitled to an opinion.  My opinion is that Farrell is an excellent manager and deserves his share of the credit for the 2013 Red Sox season.

[/QUOTE]

But that's not exactly what he is saying.  He isn't saying that people can't have opinions.  What he is saying is that, if someone is constantly critical of the managfer, it implies that he thinks he is smarter than the manager.  And I happen to agree that it is pretty hilarious.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to The4040club's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

huh? have the greatest clutch hitter in red sox history bunt? bwahahahahahahahhahaha!!!

[/QUOTE]

The greatest clutch hitter in baseball only has a .105 average at the moment for the alcs and just two hits.  Possibly laying down a bunt isn't a bad idea.  If ortiz continues to have the tigers's starting pitching staff as his "daddy", bunting should be considered.

[/QUOTE]

3 HRs and 7 RBIs in 9 games projects to 54 HRs and 126 RBIs over 162.  You're right, he is a great hitter, but you're setting the standards too high.  You're implying that he is the equivalent of Babe Ruth.