How come the redsox always choke?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ykfan. Show ykfan's posts

How come the redsox always choke?

because they always do and thats what they do best

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Re: How come the redsox always choke?

In Response to How come the redsox always choke?:
    [QUOTE]because they always do and thats what they do best
    Posted by ykfan[/QUOTE]

2004 and 2007

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

grow up you azzclown...Yank aren't distinguishing themselves right now either..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Posted by ykfan[/QUOTE]

Actually, we all know who the biggest and best chokers in baseball are, and will always be. LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: How come the redsox always choke?:
    [QUOTE]grow up you azzclown...Yank aren't distinguishing themselves right now either..
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Rare does one bring out this side of you.
    Welcome to the raw side!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How come the redsox always choke? : Rare does one bring out this side of you. Welcome to the raw side!
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

Another post by Jete I missed. Probably because I was posting when he put it up.

Btw, everyone has a point where they have to say something in any given situation. IMO

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How come the redsox always choke? : That would be your favorite 1978 red sox. Go Bucky! Go Lackey! You da man! woooooo
    Posted by ykfan[/QUOTE]

Wrong, Mike. That would be the 2004 Yankees having the greatest choke in MLB history -- probably never to be topped. Wear that crown. lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How come the redsox always choke? : Rare does one bring out this side of you. Welcome to the raw side!
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]lol..sorry Harn, just fed up with him and greatestnyy,both content to just run around trolling...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How come the redsox always choke? : lol..sorry Harn, just fed up with him and greatestnyy,both content to just run around trolling...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

IMO just repeating "greatestnyy" when talking about Yankee trolls, an alias that barely even posts here, and "ykfan" like he's a new poster, is just taking the easy way out. I don't know what makes Yankee fans stick together like glue here even though they are all just fans of the same baseball team. Clearly Sox fans don't do that here, and, at the very least, judge other Sox fans on an individual basis.

There are also Sox fans that judge Yankee fans as a group, saying whether or not they like "the Yankee fans here" or not. It's just a cop-out.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How come the redsox always choke? : IMO just repeating "greatestnyy" when talking about Yankee trolls, an alias that barely even posts here, and "ykfan" like he's a new poster, is just taking the easy way out. I don't know what makes Yankee fans stick together like glue here even though they are all just fans of the same baseball team. Clearly Sox fans don't do that here, and, at the very least, judge other Sox fans on an individual basis. There are also Sox fans that judge Yankee fans as a group, saying whether or not they like "the Yankee fans here" or not. It's just a cop-out.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE] well Kim, they both are the biggest hit and runners on the board, you already know about Babe and Mikey, you see them more often, and i've taken issue with stuff they both have said...i can't speak to people sticking together against anyone, imo indviduals should speak for themselves..doesn't always hapen..i know this...to me anyone that says something anti-Sox or anti-Yanks, a response should be about that person's remark...the third man in mentality is where it all breaks down..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

looks like your page is under review troll...Lol..Id grab ur IP # and ban u forever if I worked here..Not sure why BDC doesnt/cant do that to certain posters..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from peanutandme. Show peanutandme's posts

This 'Choke' label is way overblown, yes teams lose games and titles that seemingly are their's to lose, and it will happen again, perhaps to one's favorite team. But please stop with the 'choke' label, and maybe give credit to the team that comes from behind and wins something.

TO YKFAN, for what it's worth, we all know about the 04 yankee's, but did you also realize that the 1955 Yankee's are the only team to have had a 2 to 0 lead in WS history, only to lose the WS to the Brooklyn Dodgers? I believe I'm right on that. So when gloating about the misfortunes of you rival, know your own history of the team you root for.

If  we root long enough for a tzeam, we eventually will get our hearts broken, sorry it happens to all, and when it happens, it's not easy to take.

My advice to anyone who seems to delight in trying to demean others is lighten up and enjoy sports, they play a boy's game for our enjoyment. After all the sun always rises in the morning and life goes on. That's why we have football, basketball, hockey etc, to help each one of us recover.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackyldo. Show jackyldo's posts

Teams  slump,,, Hitters slump  ..
    better  the 2nd week of septemeber     than the 2nd week of October.

26 teams    will miss the playoffs     some by a mile  the Sox  won't be one of them.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jete02fann. Show Jete02fann's posts

Sox have many players who have pride and know how to win. It is premature to count this team out. With Lester and Beckett they have as good a chance as anyone to win it all in 2011.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Posted by ykfan[/QUOTE]

Do I need to remind you of the 2004 ALCS?