How Odd?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

How Odd?

The Sox are winning and the board becomes quiet. Even Softy has disappeared.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: How Odd?

tHE BOARD IS QUIET, BECAUSE not everyone can get on.......  A "glitch" somewhere @ BDC !!!!   Nice to see them beating up on this early schedule........   GO SOX   GO PAPI !!!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

I wouldn't say the board is quiet but since I've added The Soft One, Jackybu, Frank from GL, Idiot2004, Billyboy806 and Conan to my ignore list I'm certainly reading less stupidity and enjoying the forum more than ever.

Just my extremely ignorant, pervasive, meaningless and but extremely intellectual points of view.

Hetch   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Hetch, i think that the tech issues have hurt traffic...having said that the only person i have ever ignored is Conan...

the april schedule is easy and favorable and wont be repeated again this season but it is exactly what the team needed to get out of the gate winning for a change...i hope we can keep it going on the road against tougher foes....i doubt it though

on an infuriating note, why are the Yanks NEVER tanking it despite their age and injuries???

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

Are we supposed to lose? Secondly softlaw is gone for a day, the board is hardly quiet, and the team has been winning nearly all month.

Softy was starting 3-4 threads a day, with maybe 20-30 posts a day.  When was the last time he started a thread or made a post?

It's actually my way of separating the trolls from the RS fans.  There are some people that disliked the signings to various degrees, but continue to contribute to the forum at the same pace they've always contributed.  Guys like Moon, I have no idea which signing he liked or disliked, because it doesn't matter to him if he is right or wrong, then it doesn't matter to me.

The trolls, OTOH, are only on here to bash the RS.  If they were real RS fans, you'd think they'd be here more often now that we're winning.  But they aren't.  The only conclusion I can draw is that they resent our success.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

Hetch, i think that the tech issues have hurt traffic...having said that the only person i have ever ignored is Conan...

the april schedule is easy and favorable and wont be repeated again this season but it is exactly what the team needed to get out of the gate winning for a change...i hope we can keep it going on the road against tougher foes....i doubt it though

on an infuriating note, why are the Yanks NEVER tanking it despite their age and injuries???

To be fair, Sox have played all the teams in their own ALE division whom most thought were better. Most experts or pundits or analysts (?) picked Sox for 5th ( probably reading too much into their 69 win season last yr- is my guess).

There was no garantee they'd be good at Fenway either, but w/ that said... Yes, MAY is the heavy Away month that needs gauging. And gauge we will. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

BINGO.... Well said, Gerome !!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Hey Geo, 

I'm not sure how one can only ignore Conan but that's an individual decision. I enjoy reading various opinions even if I disagree, but I blocked all of those because 99% of what they write is just plain old vitriol and insulting. 

The Yankee fans might be wondering how our team is doing so well considering what all of the socalled experts thought. I thought the Yankees might finally tank but somehow they keep winning, finding players they can retread. They may be the "Evil Empire" but I have to respect Cashman and Giradi for keeping the Yankees contending despite all of the injuries and the age factor.

Hetch  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

I don't think the April schedule has been particularly favorable for us Geo; the Sox have just done a good job at winning. They started with two away series against division rivals NYY and the Jays (who some favored to win the WS before the season started); they also played Baltimore and the Rays, and the Orioles were a 2012 playoff team, as was another opponent, the A's. Before the season started I figured we would be doing well to finish April at .500. This team has far exceeded my expectations so far.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

They played the A's and Royal's going 500 against two pretty good team. They have also beat up on the AL East. I wouldn't classify those games as easy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to FrankFromGL's comment:

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

The Sox are winning and the board becomes quiet. Even Softy has disappeared.

Winning against the Triple A Houston Astros?

How is third place? If you don't like 3rd, you will be in 4th soon enough!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

tHE BOARD IS QUIET, BECAUSE not everyone can get on.......  A "glitch" somewhere @ BDC !!!!   Nice to see them beating up on this early schedule........   GO SOX   GO PAPI !!!!

Now u like Papi

hypocrite

Nah, he just is clueless.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

I'm not impressed with the Astros or the Red Sox record from a snap shot at the beginning of a 162 game movie. Defense is not strong, and the slugging and pop in the middle is weak. Reminds of the leader in the first round of a golf tournament, no one remembers or cares by the team the final 9 holes are played.

This Red Sox team will be exposed as the non-title contender and playoff bubble team that it is. S. Drew will likely be written off in a "trade", and Otiz will go back on the DL. Dumpster and his 6 innings against bad baseball teams act will be exposed in the form of an ERA around 4.5 or higher.

Because of the unbalanced schedule and the player movement that will take place on and off the DL and trade market. the Red Sox record at this point is as meaningless as an opening 65 by a golfer who has been on tour for many years and never won a big tournament in his life.

The discerning eye can see the deep flaws in this Red Sox team, even after some home cooking against the great Astros.

S. Drew has been a total embarrassment.

Ortiz is out of bed and has 2HR on his march toward a season long production total that is dubious, at best.

Shane is on the shelf, early, in year 1 of a 39 million dollar deal where his only value is as an everyday CF'er. There is better value internally and on the trade and FA marekt, which will become evident in a very short time.

I take team records searious, just like I take major tournament golf rounds serious, after 9 holes are finished in the final round of the tournament. I'll take the Red Sox record serious after 140 games are completed.

But, I've noted how giddy Moonshemp and Board cheerleaders are, on April 27, 2013.

You are so creepy with BDC notebook. How can you not be impressed with the pitching. It must really stink to be forced to root against the Sox because you can admit you were wrong.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

I'm not impressed with the Astros or the Red Sox record from a snap shot at the beginning of a 162 game movie. Defense is not strong, and the slugging and pop in the middle is weak. Reminds of the leader in the first round of a golf tournament, no one remembers or cares by the team the final 9 holes are played.

This Red Sox team will be exposed as the non-title contender and playoff bubble team that it is. S. Drew will likely be written off in a "trade", and Otiz will go back on the DL. Dumpster and his 6 innings against bad baseball teams act will be exposed in the form of an ERA around 4.5 or higher.

Because of the unbalanced schedule and the player movement that will take place on and off the DL and trade market. the Red Sox record at this point is as meaningless as an opening 65 by a golfer who has been on tour for many years and never won a big tournament in his life.

The discerning eye can see the deep flaws in this Red Sox team, even after some home cooking against the great Astros.

Ortiz is out of bed and has 2HR on his march toward a season long production total that is dubious, at best.

Shane is on the shelf, early, in year 1 of a 39 million dollar deal where his only value is as an everyday CF'er. There is better value internally and on the trade and FA marekt, which will become evident in a very short time.

I take team records searious, just like I take major tournament golf rounds serious, after 9 holes are finished in the final round of the tournament. I'll take the Red Sox record serious after 140 games are completed.

But, I've noted how giddy Moonshemp and Board cheerleaders are, on April 27, 2013.

You are so creepy with BDC notebook. How can you not be impressed with the pitching. It must really stink to be forced to root against the Sox because you can admit you were wrong.

it's a sad life for softy. that's why it's dominated by coming here to annoy real sox fans. he must really love getting own'd....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Because they complete signings and transactions that you would complain about.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

better than usual; but i'm still giving you a 'C' for misspelling the highlighted words. i'd also like to recommend that you make an appointment with the school psychologist. i'm concerned you are carrying around a lot of unbridled hate and you find it difficult to make friends in class.

you can never hope to be a lawyer until the above problems are taken care of. 

ps. i have to like you; i'm your teacher.

LMAO!