How Sad

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

How Sad

5 years removed from a World Series victory. Ted's head is spinning in his cryogenic capsule. Do I blame Bobby V? #%@$ yes I do. He's a frigging idiot. Do I blame the players #%@$ yes I do. There is not a one of you out there who would not give their right nut to play right field for the Sox.

This is not Red Sox baseball and I'm pissed. I've worn my Sox cap probably before some of you were born and this tears me up seeing the state of the franchise as it is now.. I don't post alot but, I am sad... Give me 10,000 dollars a game and I will bust my a$$ for the team and the fans. No excuses, these bums quit. IMHO

Mike

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Re: How Sad

In response to BigPapi61s comment:

5 years removed from a World Series victory. Ted's head is spinning in his cryogenic capsule. Do I blame Bobby V? #%@$ yes I do. He's a frigging idiot. Do I blame the players #%@$ yes I do. There is not a one of you out there who would not give their right nut to play right field for the Sox.

This is not Red Sox baseball and I'm pissed. I've worn my Sox cap probably before some of you were born and this tears me up seeing the state of the franchise as it is now.. I don't post alot but, I am sad... Give me 10,000 dollars a game and I will bust my a$$ for the team and the fans. No excuses, these bums quit. IMHO

Mike

You make it hard to believe you are a lifelong Sox fan.  Or for that matter, someone who saw a game before August, 2012.

Ted Williams head is spinning over a 5 year drught?  Really?  His career in Boston did cover a 22 year championship drought (and was part of a larger one).

Really, the whole idea of how little you, me or your buddy Fred would take to play the game is a little short-sighted and foolish, since none of us are good enough.  Only 750 poeple in the entire world are good enough o make an opening day roster.  I don't think there is a single activity of any kind I am one of the 750 best in the world at, and cerrtaily baseball is nowhere near the list of candidates.  I also think you are similar.

But most important is your accusation that the players quit.  Really?  Did you also happen to notice half the team was traded to LA, and the other half is on the Disabled List? During your vast Sox fan career spent fantsizing yourself as the next Dwight Evans, did you happen to miss these two little yet slightly important tidbits?

You can go back to sleep now.  We will wake you up for 2013...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

In response to notin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Mike

You make it hard to believe you are a lifelong Sox fan.  Or for that matter, someone who saw a game before August, 2012.

Ted Williams head is spinning over a 5 year drught?  Really?  His career in Boston did cover a 22 year championship drought (and was part of a larger one).
    [/QUOTE]

Don't call me out sir, I saw my first game in 1968. If your are happy with the current state of the Sox then godbless, you are a saint. It is my opinion.... <---notice that word. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from expitch. Show expitch's posts

[QUOTE]

Mike

Really, the whole idea of how little you, me or your buddy Fred would take to play the game is a little short-sighted and foolish, since none of us are good enough.  Only 750 poeple in the entire world are good enough o make an opening day roster.  I don't think there is a single activity of any kind I am one of the 750 best in the world at, and cerrtaily baseball is nowhere near the list of candidates.  I also think you are similar.

But most important is your accusation that the players quit.  Really?  Did you also happen to notice half the team was traded to LA, and the other half is on the Disabled List? During your vast Sox fan career spent fantsizing yourself as the next Dwight Evans, did you happen to miss these two little yet slightly important tidbits?

[/QUOTE]
    You do not get less funny.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]

Mike

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I like it how people talk in generalities in saying they quit. But pin them down for details and ... who quit.

Let's look at before the trade.

A-Gon: Did he quit? He was red hot when traded.
    Pedey: He's been getting better as the season has moved on and gotten further away from injury.
    Aviles: He has played hard all year. After a hot start, he has cooled but still plays hard and has had some decent streaks now and then.
    Middlebrooks: He was getting hot again then went on DL.
    Ortiz: Best hitter all year now on DL.
    Crawford: He actually was showing why the Sox got him when he went on the DL.
    Ellsbury: He has been mediocre since coming off he DL but quit? The guy wants to hit the jackpot. This is a time you want a player to be selfish.
    Ross: How can anyone complain about Ross?
    Salty: He is who he is. A streaky hitter with power but strikes out. But quit?
    And others: Posednik has been good for the Sox all year. 

The pitching: Just because it sucks doesn't mean they quit. Just mean they're not good.

After the trade:
    The team is missing basically the 3-4-5 with injurie and the trade of A-Gon. And minor leaguers are getting their shot to show what they can do. They may not be producing but that just means they might not be any good. But quit.

The next time someone wants to throw that around, I'd wish they'd name specific players and why that player quit and what proves that they quit.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

Fine, remember the fire sale they had this August and picture the 2013 season. Oh and stop treating me like a Yankees fan.. jeezus

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Ted's head is spinning in his cryogenic capsule.

Yeah. You're a life long Sox fan. LMAO Take your crap back to the Bronx, Mikey. Aren't you at all interested in your team heading down the stretch? Is this really more fun for you?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Given the 1st post date, I don't think it's Mikey. But there's something obviously not kosher about it. Why would ANY RS fan talk about TW in this way?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Most NYY fans wouldn't either; except the demented ones. I did see a RS fan mention Munson Airlines the other day; it would fall in that category.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

Given the 1st post date, I don't think it's Mikey. But there's something obviously not kosher about it. Why would ANY RS fan talk about TW in this way?

Mikey's most known screenname was mikeyinthebronx from 2006. He's been creating them ever since, apparently, with JBay's approval. JBay also knows he's Benitoismyhero and has said so, and yet, he still keeps creating threads here, and JBay talks to him under his other names. JBay only reports Sox fans for what they do here, and spends his time helping Yankee trolls get their accounts reinstated when they've been banned multiple times for abusing Sox fans...like pinstripezac. As I've said before, he's the biggest nightmare for Sox fans here.

I also believe he's never reported a Yankee fan here, and has spent his time reporting Sox fans' posts.

FTR you know this, because as much time as you spent in Beni's threads going after him, you completely ignore "Benitoismyhero" because you know it's a Yankee fan. As do the other Yankee fans, and their supporters here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Mikey's most known screenname was mikeyinthebronx from 2006. He's been creating them ever since, apparently, with JBay's approval. JBay also knows he's Benitoismyhero and has said so, and yet, he still keeps creating threads here, and JBay talks to him under his other names. JBay only reports Sox fans for what they do here, and spends his time helping Yankee trolls get their accounts reinstated when they've been banned multiple times for abusing Sox fans...like pinstripezac. As I've said before, he's the biggest nightmare for Sox fans here.

I also believe he's never reported a Yankee fan here, and has spent his time reporting Sox fans' posts.

FTR you know this, because as much time as you spent in Beni's threads going after him, you completely ignore "Benitoismyhero" because you know it's a Yankee fan. As do the other Yankee fans, and their supporters here.

[/QUOTE]

While I could see JBay as possibly being a BDC Rep, I've seen him on the game threads, where he appears to be a dyed=in=the-wool RS fan (NoPunIntended). Ever see his big red bold letters on these threads after a Sox HR? Or his heart on his sleeve disappointment after a Sox loss? I've also seen him talk smack against NYY fans, including me, and sometimes pretty hard nosed. Given that, why, oh why would he have this reverse double standard? It doesn't make sense.

Given that, I don't think this is what's going on.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

While I could see JBay as possibly being a BDC Rep, I've seen him on the game threads, where he appears to be a dyed=in=the-wool RS fan (NoPunIntended). Ever see his big red bold letters on these threads after a Sox HR? Or his heart on his sleeve disappointment after a Sox loss? I've also seen him talk smack against NYY fans, including me, and sometimes pretty hard nosed. Given that, why, oh why would he have this reverse double standard? It doesn't make sense.

[/QUOTE]

Nowhere in my post did I say that JBay was a BDC rep. And that's quite obvious you couldn't have even misunderstood that. You're just avoiding everything else I said in my post with your defense of JBay not being a BDC rep.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nowhere in my post did I say that JBay was a BDC rep. And that's quite obvious you couldn't have even misunderstood that. You're just avoiding everything else I said in my post with your defense of JBay not being a BDC rep.

[/QUOTE]

Huh? You lost me. No matter; I've had my fill of the bizarre perceptions of KimWorld for a while.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

You constantly complained about Beni's threads, and put together a list of everyone you thought was Beni, and gave it to Harness. You were claiming he had multiple aliases and was a problem on the board with his threads. The aliases were, of course, Mikey as they were all political names like small-package for Anthony Weiner. An email was created, and Beni was banned from the board. That should have never happened. I don't believe a Yankee fan should have a hand in removing a Sox fan from his own board because he doesn't like what he says about the Yankees.

Now Mikey creates a duplicate identity Benitoismyhero, and you have absolutely no interest in his threads. Actually, none of the Yankee fans do even though they say similar things about the Yankees. No one is bothered by that anymore, and no one is complaining about his threads, so they continue. It's obvious to me that when a Yankee fan is doing it, it's not a problem. The only problems are what Sox fans do on the board.

And this being a Sox board, it is quite hilarious.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Once again, your hilarity is misguided. I have had several run - ins with BenitoisMyHero. aka Mikey. So has jete, j-bay, and others. There was also speculation that this may not be Mikey, though the general consensus is it most likely is. You have really created your own misinformed, accusatory, & obsessive prism. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I also seriously doubt that I had anything to do with Beni's banning. if you want to believe I did, that's your prerogative.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I also seriously doubt that I had anything to do with Beni's banning. if you want to believe I did, that's your prerogative.

You wrote a message to Harness about it, and even added the times of the posters' comment to claim they were all Beni. I always maintained that it was obvious it was someone immitating him to create more drama about his threads. Which was obvious since they were so lame. And now knowing Mikey's fascination with politics and his obsession with Beni it should be obvious to anyone.

If Yankee fans can't take having Sox fans talk about their team on their own board, they should probably be on a Yankee board. It's also a little funny that you have a Yankee bashing thread up and that's OK as well. Again, you're a Yankee fan so the rules appear to be different because your on the side of the posters who report threads and posts, so your thread is in the clear.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Nice to see you two kids together again...