http://nesn.com/2012/11/report-marlins-wanted-will-middlebrooks-felix-doubront-xander-bogaerts-in-discussions-for-jose-reyes-josh-johnson/

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Would you do it?

No way!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

And Marlins asked for who from the Jays???? If I'm giving up WMB, Bogaerts and Doubront, I'm taking JJ, Reyes, AND Stanton and their top prospect.  How in da hell did Jays give up so few???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

And Marlins asked for who from the Jays???? If I'm giving up WMB, Bogaerts and Doubront, I'm taking JJ, Reyes, AND Stanton and their top prospect.  How in da hell did Jays give up so few???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to seannybboi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Jays gave up a lot. Do some research on those players. some top 10 prospects and also some were in the top 50 in BA top prospect lists.

Hill posted some stats on a couple other threads. Might I suggest you look at it before you say they gave up "so few".