I can't stand Sam Fuld.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

I can't stand Sam Fuld.

Yes, yes he's a Red Sox killer but lets be honest...  The guy always smirks after getting a hit.  He's like 4 feet tall... AND he's only in the Majors because he hits well against the Red Sox.  I can't stand the guy.  How about the Sox pitching staff figures him out?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: I can't stand Sam Fuld.

How do you feel about his older brother?

Elmer Fuld.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

In Response to I can't stand Sam Fuld.:
    [QUOTE]Yes, yes he's a Red Sox killer but lets be honest...  The guy always smirks after getting a hit.  He's like 4 feet tall... AND he's only in the Majors because he hits well against the Red Sox.  I can't stand the guy.  How about the Sox pitching staff figures him out?
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]
    You might want to reconsider your priorities if something that small upsets you so much that you start a thread titled "I can't stand Sam Fuld." 

I doubt Sam Fuld has any opinion of you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tom-uk. Show tom-uk's posts

Fuld is almost as bad as the yellow earphone guy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

How about figuring out Casey Kotchman who has 4 homeruns total and two of them are against the Red Sox. The guy was awful with us. Stop grooving balls and walking this guy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In Response to Re: I can't stand Sam Fuld.:
    [QUOTE]Fuld is almost as bad as the yellow earphone guy.
    Posted by tom-uk[/QUOTE]
    That is Dennis Drinkwater, owner of Giant Glass.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, yes he's a Red Sox killer but lets be honest...  The guy always smirks after getting a hit.  He's like 4 feet tall... AND he's only in the Majors because he hits well against the Red Sox.  I can't stand the guy.  How about the Sox pitching staff figures him out?

DOn't let him get under your skin.  He is the set up guy for Madden. Madden even said something like they don't even miss Crawford because of Fuld.  That's BS, of course. 

Besides, you made me smile when you said he's 4 ft tall ... I know Papa Smurf is proud of him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeb40. Show jeb40's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I can't stand Sam Fuld. : That is Dennis Drinkwater, owner of Giant Glass.
    Posted by BosoxJoe5[/QUOTE] Not Dennis Drinkwater - it's Jeremy Kapstein

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe--. Show The--Babe--'s posts

LOL....he's taller than your boy pedroia the hobbit.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to I can't stand Sam Fuld. : LOL....he's taller than your boy pedroia the hobbit.
    Posted by The--Babe--[/QUOTE]

Nuh uh ....  Pedey's 4' 2"

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe--. Show The--Babe--'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I can't stand Sam Fuld. : Nuh uh ....  Pedey's 4' 2"

Posted by SinceYaz[/QUOTE]

Nope, the hobbit is an inch shorter, so he must be 3'11"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zack5042. Show zack5042's posts

[QUOTE]How about figuring out Casey Kotchman who has 4 homeruns total and two of them are against the Red Sox. The guy was awful with us. Stop grooving balls and walking this guy.
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]
    Hey! i live in Florida and i despise the Rays but this is the only guy im happy to be seeing good... He played at the high school i go to xD and his uncle helps out at my near by Sports complex so its good that hes doing good!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Billyboy: High-powered offense!? Sure enough....BA .245, SLG .396, OBP .313, Runs 380 (4PG), 89 HR,  168 DBLS, 18 TRPLS, 76 SB. I wouldn't exactly call that "high-powered". It's their speed, defense and SP that make them competitive.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

small is beautiful

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]small is beautiful
    Posted by soxnewmex[/QUOTE]

I said that until I got an implant .....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Let me get this straight. You hate a guy because he smirks after getting a hit? And he only hits against the Slops? This is so f ucked up. Some people may not like Dusty for his constant vulgarity and he's only 4 foot 2. I guess that gives me reason to hate Pedey. Honestly, I wouldn't. Please take a nap.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prknsdnld. Show prknsdnld's posts

[QUOTE]Fuld is almost as bad as the yellow earphone guy.
    Posted by tom-uk[/QUOTE]
      Jeremy Kappstein, first super agent, in the seventies, former Padre exec, now special assignment guy for the Sox.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tom-uk. Show tom-uk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I can't stand Sam Fuld. :   Jeremy Kappstein, first super agent, in the seventies, former Padre exec, now special assignment guy for the Sox.
    Posted by prknsdnld[/QUOTE]

Yup I know I was just teasing SPC, he had a silly thread in April saying JK was annoying.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

ridiculous

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

[QUOTE]ridiculous
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

And the Yanks with their 207 million payroll have the great Boone Logan? Lol. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I can't stand Sam Fuld. : Nope, the hobbit is an inch shorter, so he must be 3'11"

Everyone knows that size doesn't matter.   ; - )

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to I can't stand Sam Fuld. : LOL....he's taller than your boy pedroia the hobbit.

Wish you had Pedey don't you Babe.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I can't stand Sam Fuld. : Wish you had Pedey don't you Babe.
    Posted by PaulLaCourse[/QUOTE]

It's called Pedey-envy.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

Do you really think anyone cares what you think of Fuld? Or, anything else, for that matter?