I dug the Sox offense

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

I dug the Sox offense

I know we lost, but honestly I'm not bummed out or feeling scared.  I am actually feeling pretty confident seeing our offense come back to life a bit.  I loved seeing Xander in the game and showing some ability.  I loved Ells getting on base, loved Naps hitting again with some pop.  

I truely believe that the series with Tampa didn't knock off the timing with bats, but the back to back series with long layoffs killed the Sox timing.  It was like watching dudes come into spring training and right off the bat they have to face three of the best pitchers in baseball. This is the first night that I saw them hitting like they do as a team and what won them so many games this year.  

I don't expect them to roll over the stud starting pitching the Tigers have, but they sure as ____won't be setting any records against us the second time around.  I sure as ____ don't expect Sanchez to turn into the second coming of Roger Clemens flirting with his strikeout record.  

I saw the Sox getting some bats back and I'm feeling good moving forward.  Tonight came down to a fluke inning and it happens in baseball.  Am I the only only one that feels this way or what?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

Re: I dug the Sox offense

Sox offense in the series so far... 133 team average...  228 OBP... 222 SLG.... thats going up and Clay won't be junk the second time around!

I'm pumped to see the two best teams in baseball face off for this series... both teams are worthy and I think we have a more complete team.  Whatever team wins this series will win the World Series regardless.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

Re: I dug the Sox offense

Nobody answered my post because it was positive after a loss... but I'm glad that my gut feeling was right.  This offense woke up tonight and it was more like the Sox we saw all year today and they got some big hits.  Now we need to win 1 out of 2 from two of the best pitchers in the league.  I'm glad the O woke the ___ up finally!  Time to keep it going!