I Got to Give Babe Credit for Showing Up Today.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

I Got to Give Babe Credit for Showing Up Today.

I heard he was having computer trouble.

Laughing

Edit: I was wrong

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: Has Anyone Seen Babe?

morning Mike, you firestarter you...Tongue out...congrats, you guys beat us up pretty good...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Thanks Jete,

Doesn't mean a whole lot over the course of a season, but a pretty good feeling right now.

Not trying to rub it in your face, but babe was saying the other day that he'd be here rain or shine. Maybe he's sleeping in this morning.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Mike, i'm sure he'll show today...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

Mike, he is around somewhere. I saw him posting over the weekend on some other threads.

I actually took him off "Ignore."  I am such a sucker for the First Amendment.

hey jete, we still have 3/4 of the season to go. Lots can happen.  Though I must admit Jorge's  little rant took me by surprise. He is not aging well but then neither am I.

Tongue out

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe--1--. Show --The--Babe--1--'s posts

In Response to Re: Has Anyone Seen Babe?:
    [QUOTE]Thanks Jete, Doesn't mean a whole lot over the course of a season, but a pretty good feeling right now. Not trying to rub it in your face, but babe was saying the other day that he'd be here rain or shine. Maybe he's sleeping in this morning.

Posted by MikeNagy[/QUOTE]

C'mon mikey. I'm not like your buddies silly betty and spc.

Congrats on making it to .500 . Your boys played ok and the Yanks played horribly.

youk really means alot to your team and it showed this weekend.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has Anyone Seen Babe? : C'mon mikey. I'm not like your buddies silly betty and spc. Congrats on making it to .500 . Your boys played ok and the Yanks played horribly. youk really means alot to your team and it showed this weekend.
    Posted by --The--Babe--1--[/QUOTE]

"Typical" game for Beckett?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Thanks babe, my bad, classy post for you, thanks for showing up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe--1--. Show --The--Babe--1--'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has Anyone Seen Babe? : "Typical" game for Beckett?

Posted by niz-58[/QUOTE]

No, he pitched a good game. Pretty simple. But over the long haul I'll still go with his track record against the Yanks then a couple of game sample size.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe--1--. Show --The--Babe--1--'s posts

[QUOTE]Mike, he is around somewhere. I saw him posting over the weekend on some other threads. I actually took him off "Ignore."  I am such a sucker for the First Amendment. hey jete, we still have 3/4 of the season to go. Lots can happen.  Though I must admit Jorge's  little rant took me by surprise. He is not aging well but then neither am I.

Posted by summerof67[/QUOTE]

Umm...no you didn't. Wasn't on the computer at all this weekend. Was out enjoying the weather until some heavy rain Saturday night. Went to a barbecue yesterday.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Implosion of the Yankees - in theaters this summer!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has Anyone Seen Babe? : No, he pitched a good game. Pretty simple. But over the long haul I'll still go with his track record against the Yanks then a couple of game sample size.

You do that.

For the record. I was wrong again. I said the Sox would take 2-3.

What was your prediction again?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Me too Niz, I said sox two out of three.

I hate it when I'm wrong.

Wink

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]Me too Niz, I said sox two out of three. I hate it when I'm wrong.
    Posted by MikeNagy[/QUOTE]

I'm so embarrassed. Cool

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Gotta give it to him..Classy move to show up..Most wouldnt have..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Yes really classy - all but one of his posts were a swipe at the Sox or another poster.... what class.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

The showing up was..his comments about the sox are pathetic..But at least he showed and took it...Its only one isolated incident of class, i dont expect much more...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I can tell you I never ask for his removal from the board - I think the board needs diversity and he offers something nobody else does - like it or not.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe--1--. Show --The--Babe--1--'s posts

[QUOTE]Yes really classy - all but one of his posts were a swipe at the Sox or another poster.... what class.

Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Umm...exactly what swipes did I take at the sawx?

It was pathetic to say the sawx played ok?

Was it a swipe to say I'll go with beckett's track record against the Yanks then to judge him solely on his 2 performances this year?

It was a swipe to say how much youk means to the sawx?

So it's "classy" for mike nagy to call me out on a thread but it's not when I call out silly betty and spc for only showing up only when the sawx win?

You guys need to get over yourselves.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

[QUOTE]Mike, he is around somewhere. I saw him posting over the weekend on some other threads. I actually took him off "Ignore."  I am such a sucker for the First Amendment. hey jete, we still have 3/4 of the season to go. Lots can happen.  Though I must admit Jorge's  little rant took me by surprise. He is not aging well but then neither am I.
    Posted by summerof67[/QUOTE]

Putting someone on ignore has nothing at all to do with the first amendment. Dottie banning him also has nothing to do with the first amendment. You also have the right to turn off Rush Limbaugh on your radio or MSNBC from your TV.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lvanDrago. Show lvanDrago's posts

remember when Babe was telling us Papelbon would continue his regression?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]I can tell you I never ask for his removal from the board - I think the board needs diversity and he offers something nobody else does - like it or not.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

I would never ask for someones removal from the board either, no matter what. If it came to that, honestly, I would just put them on ignore...Thats not my job. BDC should be handling and monitoring this place and decide themselves who gets banned...I try and have good conversations with posters and maybe a little tounge and cheek here and there depending on my mood, but all in good fun..Some on here just try and get under others skin and some take things too seriously..Your right that this board needs diversity..Thats what makes it a good place to come post IMO.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has Anyone Seen Babe? : Umm...exactly what swipes did I take at the sawx? It was pathetic to say the sawx played ok? Was it a swipe to say I'll go with beckett's track record against the Yanks then to judge him solely on his 2 performances this year? It was a swipe to say how much youk means to the sawx? So it's "classy" for mike nagy to call me out on a thread but it's not when I call out silly betty and spc for only showing up only when the sawx win? You guys need to get over yourselves.

Stop crying. It's embarrassing...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe--1--. Show --The--Babe--1--'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has Anyone Seen Babe? : Stop crying. It's embarrassing...

Posted by niz-58[/QUOTE]

Hardly crying. Actually laughing. The ones that seem to be crying are you and your buddies whining about whether a post is "classy" or not.

Pathetic .

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has Anyone Seen Babe? : Stop crying. It's embarrassing...
    Posted by niz-58[/QUOTE]

I actually have to side with Babe on this one.  Even when he mentioned other posters, he certainly didn't say anything that isn't widely known to be true.