1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

I hate the world.....

Bronson Arroyo is still a free agent, and he's not happy about it - 37 year old looking for 3 years

Will David Ortiz's post-38 production warrant extended contract? enough said - what a baby

MLB free-agent signing chill raising questions from union - wow where have I heard this before, soundls like the same crowd crying "racism"

Chasing A-Rod

The Orioles "remain in contact" on Nelson Cruz, AJ Burnett, Fernando Rodney

McCarthy not ready to wear protective cap - same panzies sceaming race want cement helmets placed on the pitchers

I really do love to hate the world

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: I hate the world.....

Some of my best friends hate this world too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

John Kerry just gave a loon speech about how nations should not be allowed to dictate water flow of a river to which might adversly affect another nation...

Vietnam vet John Kerry returns to threatened Mekong Delta | Nation ...

See COLORADO RIVER !!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. John Kerry!!!!!!

8 Mighty Rivers Run Dry From Overuse -- National Geographic

Here is your hypocrisy mother-fuzzers !!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

u clowns can talk WHIP or WAR all u want..... BurritoT has a bigger fish to fry

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Obviously you have bigger fish to fry.  which anyone would see if they just read the posts you start on this forum that have absolutely no point other than to incite meaningless, non baseball related debate. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

u clowns can talk WHIP or WAR all u want..... BurritoT has a bigger fish to fry

[/QUOTE]

Yes, us clowns will talk "baseball" why you talk about how mad you are at people. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Yes! good observation my late-night clubbing wannabe-cool dude. Love tha avatar! And I thought I looked funny back in tha day.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Care to talk about the Colorado River or the Sioux Indian Natuon or are you toooo busy labeling good peeps with racism?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

ctredsoxfanhugh I mean truly dude you are one of three posters who post their actual faces on BDC... one being sportsbozo who looks like he was in the running for the role of Norman Bates, and youkilus with the collar up and looking liem an out of the palce 1985 yuppie...

I don't care for you regardless of how popular you beg to be on the forum... u are a punk in my book. White, black, purple, I could give a bleep.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

WOW making fun of my appearence.  I mean facial hair and a hat...I must think I'm so hip and probably go out clubbing every night.

I wish I can grow up to be just as cool as you....and I don't label people with Racism, you did that to yourself and we've gone back and forth a hundred times on this and I've concluded that you a hateful man who can't let anything go.

I...mean...you.... did.... start a thread called "I hate the world" 

But hey what do I know? I grow out facial hair and wear funny hats. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

[QUOTE]

ctredsoxfanhugh I mean truly dude you are one of three posters who post their actual faces on BDC... one being sportsbozo who looks like he was in the running for the role of Norman Bates, and youkilus with the collar up and looking liem an out of the palce 1985 yuppie...

I don't care for you regardless of how popular you beg to be on the forum... u are a punk in my book. White, black, purple, I could give a bleep.

[/QUOTE]

I'm a punk because I wear a hat and have a picture of myself?  You make zero sense, but I'm sure no one is surprised by that. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

I'm respectful to most people on this board, and try to be polite to people.  I'm not perfect as I'm sure I've offended people at times but when I've felt like I"ve gone to far I've apologized.

You on the other hand are attacking people left and right, and making fun of me because I wear hats and had a beard and have a picture of myself.

Even MONTHS, I mean MONTHS!!!! after I engaged you, you start a tread complaining about me.

....all this and I"M the punk.  I think most decent human beings on planet earth would agree that your actions justify the labeling of a PUNK more than anything else.  But what o I know, labeling seems to be more YOUR thing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

u look funny to me, I am sure we would have made fun of you in the 90's... I guess it is cool now... glad I am not involved in the cool scene anymore. 

I make fun of myself all the time, u should try it.... instead of being a self-righteous punk with a complex

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Yeah you don't care for me so much that is why you were talking about me 6 months after I said ONE word to you.

and you want to make fun of the way everyone on here looks? why don't you post a picture of yourself before you start throwing stones!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

[QUOTE]

u look funny to me, I am sure we would have made fun of you in the 90's... I guess it is cool now... glad I am not involved in the cool scene anymore. 

I make fun of myself all the time, u should try it.... instead of being a self-righteous punk with a complex

[/QUOTE]

Yes I am the punk....again because I make fun of the way people look.  The funny thing is, no one ever comes up to me during the day and makes fun of the way I look.  actually I would like to think I'm a pretty likeable person on here and in my life.

YOU are probably one of the only people I know who has a problem with me.

And coincidently I called you out on some racial comments you made a year ago.

I think you got your feelings hurt and you are being a big baby about it. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

ur photos was probably taken in July.... really don't care about this forum any longer.... after a 10 day hiatus I hope to extend it to permanent before long... it is an addiction sadly for me.

As for you avatar... lol... I laughed at it long before we had words.... u are nothing to me, just a punk who wears a nit hat in July.... and acts like a tough guy.

Gang like.

I know about my only allie here would not side with me in this exchange... I nam not seeking approval on any level.

U were dead wrong about me and now I have cast stereo-types and possible false  assumptions on you.... how does it feel?

Arrogant jerk.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

[QUOTE]

ur photos was probably taken in July.... really don't care about this forum any longer.... after a 10 day hiatus I hope to extend it to permanent before long... it is an addiction sadly for me.

As for you avatar... lol... I laughed at it long before we had words.... u are nothing to me, just a punk who wears a nit hat in July.... and acts like a tough guy.

Gang like.

I know about my only allie here would not side with me in this exchange... I nam not seeking approval on any level.

U were dead wrong about me and now I have cast stereo-types and possible false  assumptions on you.... how does it feel?

Arrogant jerk.

[/QUOTE]

You call me wrong for casting stereotypes after you make a bunch of stereo types about me?????????

And for the record I've had this avatar since day 1 and that photo is about 7 years old and from college.

I'm a 31 year old male who owns his own business, puts on a suit and tie, goes to work, pays his taxes, volunteers on the weekends, generally gets along with almost EVERYONE in the world.

.....but yet I'm the punk because I called you a bigot about a year ago.  You literally have nothing to make fun of me for and are trying to pull something out your arrrse because you are desperate.

I guarantee if we did a poll in here that we would find most people would call you the punk.

but keep trying....I'm sure there are plenty of people reading this who are amused by you. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

I'm an arrogant Jerk??

You are the one attacking me for effectively zero reason, starting threads crying about how you hate the world.  You can serisouly be that cynical, hateful, and then probably confused as heck why people engaged you and call you out and label you the tings they do.

For the record this all started a year ago because I called you a bigot.  I called you a bigot because you made racial comments that were offensive to black people.  No one is perfect I've said racial things in my lifetime, and if I've ever said anything that I didn't realize was hurtful I apologized and learned from the incident... but YOU got so defensive that it led to this little banter back and forth between us, and here we are today.

.....and I'm the punk.....because I wear a hat. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have a suggestion for a new avatar for you.  

With respect to Reggie Smith, whom I'm sure would not want to be associated with you.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Should I ever decide to post a picture of myself here, I'll make sure to shave and rent a tux so as to meet the forum dress code.