I Miss Softlaw

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I Miss Softlaw

This BaseballGM poster is just not one in the same.  I long for the days of Softlaw and his daily installments of wisdom.  

When will Softlaw return, ever?

I do hope that the Softlaw will return soon and with an educational vengeance.

As for the GM please take heart - your opinions are valid and welcomed, but you just ain't no Softlaw.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

Re: I Miss Softlaw

Sorry to disappoint you. Life goes on without "softy" or any other poster. No single poster is that good or worth fretting over.

Burrito, you do deserve credit for calling it like you see it. Not many of those posters on here.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Thanks!  I hope Softlaw is well - and BaseballGM you are a welcomed new addition to the forum.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

Thank you, Burrito, I appreciate that. You'll never catch me asking to silence another poster, the ultimate in cowardice.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

This thread proves yet again that idiocy never lacks for company.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Softy = GM and GM = Softy. Of course you can never prove anything on the Internet in this kind of forum but the gist of it is that even on the slight chance they aren't the same, you're getting the same exact opinions. I have yet to see a major deviation between the two. Having both of them would be insufferable. 

I actually think the GM/Softy brings up some important points, and if he could dial back his Wakefield trolling and avoid the "Lackey is horrible/Dice K is great even though their stats are identical" routine he could be almost readable. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

ME TOO !!!!   HE KNOWS HIS STUFF & BASEBALL TOO.......  AS DAD WOULD SAY........ "SON, IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU AND THAT NICE YOUNG MAN "SOFTLAW", THIS WOULD BE A DULL BOARD"  !!!  CoolCool

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Try leading him a little more and allow for windage, and maybe you won't miss him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In Response to Re: I Miss Softlaw:
    [QUOTE]Thank you, Burrito, I appreciate that. You'll never catch me asking to silence another poster, the ultimate in cowardice.
    Posted by BaseballGM[/QUOTE]

Geez Softie, why don't you and Burrito get a room for cryin' out load.  Talk about the mutual admiration society - are you two on each other's payrolls?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

I've never said DiceK was great or even good.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

In response to harness' comment:

This thread proves yet again that idiocy never lacks for company.

MY GOD, you are BACK! Sanity please come to these boards! Our saviour has come home! I have missed you greatly my friend.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

check the time stamp on the harness post bro.. 4/20/2011

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

In response to mef429's comment:
    [QUOTE]

check the time stamp on the harness post bro.. 4/20/2011

[/QUOTE]

Gotcha Bro, I missed that!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

its all good, i don't know the guy myself. but i know lots and lots of posters here enjoy him and i don't want the alarm sounded if hes not actually back

18. This post has been removed.