If you are at home in your PJ's, unemployed and watching Red Sox baseball, Obama will get you Free Healthcare, Education, Money, Birth Cetificate, Voting Registration, Social Security # and Same-Sex Federal Marriage License!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

If you are at home...

The taxpayers owe all baseball fans the hope and change that Obama promised in the last election.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: If you are at home in your PJ's, unemployed and watching Red Sox baseball, Obama will get you Free Healthcare, Education,...

Seriously?

"Gosh Darned," with an edge :)   Come on now!  :)  Wake up!  I can't provoke you into an intelligent debate on the substance you keep ignoring if you won't wake up!

Now....  If you'll take a few minutes, & actually read the substantive, albeit loooong, critique of this admin., we can have at it....?????   I think you'll keep up the bait & switch... 
    p.s.  the one that covers everything form the Debt, to Energy policy, to unemployment, to........
    I know it's long......  & takes some thought, but I have confidence in you!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: If you are at home in your PJ's, unemployed and watching Red Sox baseball, Obama will get you Free Healthcare, Education,...

Man'iana

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Not only is this a political thread that should be moved to the political forum, but it takes the space of three threads. There really should be a limit to the title of threads. And there's another on the board just like it that takes up similar space. It's ridiculous, and it doesn't even belong here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Make fun of 2004Idiots and your post or thread will be removed within minutes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: If you are at home in your PJ's, unemployed and watching Red Sox baseball, Obama will get you Free Healthcare, Education, Money, Birth Cetificate, Voting Registration, Social Security # and Same-Sex Federal Marriage License!:
    [QUOTE]The local community college here(Unpqua CC) has a new president who is from Boston. We met each other at the local Fred Meyer since we both were wearing Red Sox hats.  We chatted for a while.  He seemed like a nice fellow, but coming from Boston and ending up in redneck Roseburg has got to be a culture shock for him. A recent new bond issue for expanding the campus outside the present location was defeated.
    Posted by ampoule[/QUOTE]

My wife met him at Starbucks wearing her RS gear!  In fact, I was considering a applying for a job at UCC???  Who knows?  I think it would be a kick!  Maybe down the road.....

Couldn't get my daughter to consider UCC...... so off to the Liberal mecca. PSU

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: If you are at home in your PJ's, unemployed and watching Red Sox baseball, Obama will get you Free Healthcare, Education ...

In Response to Re: If you are at home in your PJ's, unemployed and watching Red Sox baseball, Obama will get you Free Healthcare, Education and Money!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: If you are at home in your PJ's, unemployed and watching Red Sox baseball, Obama will get you Free Healthcare, Education and Money! : I worked 40hrs/week while going to school and worked three jobs during the summer. My wife worked full-time going to school and worked two jobs durig the summer while earning her double major. We each survived with about 4hrs of sleep per night. As expected, we didn't have much time for partying or drinking beer.  And, our diet mostly consisted of rice, beans, and romaine noodles. The tiny loan(personal) we had was easily paid off within a year of graduation.  
    Posted by ampoule[/QUOTE]

I took college loans and worked full time while I was in college I paid for all my education never took a dime from anyone else and paid all my loans off in full.

Staying awake in class was tough.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I was a political science major then got a masters in Public Policy and Management.

My career has nothing to do with either of those things and I am still paying back loans.

Yay.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Re: If you are at home in your PJ's, unemployed and watching Red Sox baseball, Obama will get you Free Healthcare, Education ...

In Response to Re: If you are at home in your PJ's, unemployed and watching Red Sox baseball, Obama will get you Free Healthcare, Education and Money!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: If you are at home in your PJ's, unemployed and watching Red Sox baseball, Obama will get you Free Healthcare, Education and Money! : I took college loans and worked full time while I was in college I paid for all my education never took a dime from anyone else and paid all my loans off in full. Staying awake in class was tough.
    Posted by ThatWasMe[/QUOTE]
    I did the same and went to an expensive University. Back in the 80"s it was 7k per year or so. Now it is 50+ per year which I find ridiculous. I don't know how they can justify that or how people can afford such.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

The big Universities are in for a rude awakening!  Not 15 years ago you could get a little starter home for 50K!  Now that's what it costs at practically any good University per year!  It's beyond absurd, & the proverbial _hit is about to hit the fan!  Not to mention the fact that we have trained an entire generation to believe that they can all be chiefs, & no need for the indians.  Ridiculous!  Kids are not going to be able to pay these loans back!!!!  The jobs aren't there!  Not the kind of jobs you need to float these loans!  The Health Care Field will fall about the same time!  It's becoming cost prohibitive to have any medical issues!  Every simple procedure literally costs an arm & a leg! 

THESE, AND SO MANY OTHER COSTS, ARE SIMPLY UNSUSTAINABLE!!!

WE ARE IN FOR SOME VERY HARD TIME i'M AFRAID!