IGGY is just "WHAT DAD & BILL-806 said he was" !!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

IGGY is just "WHAT DAD & BILL-806 said he was" !!!!!!!

He is fun to watch...... every night, every play, will be a "WOW, did you see that"  !!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Re: IGGY is just

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

[QUOTE]

He is fun to watch...... every night, every play, will be a "WOW, did you see that"  !!!!

hey Bozo,

Why don't you remind folks what you thought of Ortiz this spring?

[/QUOTE]

HAHA!!!!!! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

hey Bozo,

[/QUOTE]  You need to go to the BIG PAPI thread by moonman for my update......  In the mean time, being friday morning, clean the basement !!!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

hey Bozo,

[/QUOTE]  You need to go to the BIG PAPI thread by moonman for my update......  In the mean time, being friday morning, clean the basement !!!!

[/QUOTE]

You need to shake your head Bozo.

Before u do though stuff some cotton balls in your ears so that little pea does not fly out.

[/QUOTE]  jUST WONDERING ????  Are you old enough to be on this board ????????  Just wondering !!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

1-1 LAST NIGHT with 3 walks..... remains over 400BA ...... This kid is the "real deal" !!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

I don't think you have every mention he would a 3bman.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

Your right..... He does look comfortable there & 2nd too.....  Will be interesting to see how the DREW situation plays out.......... 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenwellforpresident. Show greenwellforpresident's posts

1-1 LAST NIGHT with 3 walks..... remains over 400BA ...... This kid is the "real deal" !!!

Too bad your spine is like jello on Ortiz there Bozo.

Not many people, other than the other clowns ( bu bu and softie) take u seriously.

about time now for u to put the clown make up on is it not?

This explains why you never contribute any actual baseball opinions.  Apparently you think if your opinion is wrong then you should be eternally ridiculed for it and if you change your opinion based on new evidence you have no spine.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to greenwellforpresident's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]    I think that you are talking @ CONAN........   BILL-806 has been quite "TRANSPARENT" with PAPI situation !!

Too bad your spine is like jello on Ortiz there Bozo.

Not many people, other than the other clowns ( bu bu and softie) take u seriously.

about time now for u to put the clown make up on is it not?

[/QUOTE]

This explains why you never contribute any actual baseball opinions.  Apparently you think if your opinion is worng then you should be eternally ridiculed for it and if you change your opinion based on new evidence you have no spine.

[/QUOTE]

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

I didnt realize there was a "Drew situation". Iggy is doing good. Its very encouraging. only 62AB's though. Iggy and JBJ are depth right now. Those wanting to sell off our players need to look at the big pitcure. Maybe read my thread....

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/red-sox/on-the-front-burner/depth/100/6678150

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

play your best players...thats all you can ask for....if Middlebrooks struggles when he returns, then he should sit...

As always - 100% correct!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

play your best players...thats all you can ask for....if Middlebrooks struggles when he returns, then he should sit...

As always - 100% correct!

If only it were so simple.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

[QUOTE]

Your right..... He does look comfortable there & 2nd too.....  Will be interesting to see how the DREW situation plays out.......... 

[/QUOTE]

You mean on the team at the end of the season with a 750-800 OPS with solid glove work?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Bill you were right about Iggy, wrong about Ortiz, Bradley. 

That makes you 1 for 3. Well done man!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

No one predicted Iglesias would have an OPS over 1000 and play 3B with such skill.  Almost everyone believed after ST he was the heir apparent at SS, which he still is.  The only question was/is when, and that is still unresolved.  

Bill-806 and softlaw never foresaw that Drew and Iglesias would function well together in the same infield and that the odd man out would be Ciriaco, who can neither field nor hit as well as the other two.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to maxbialystock's comment:

No one predicted Iglesias would have an OPS over 1000 and play 3B with such skill.  Almost everyone believed after ST he was the heir apparent at SS, which he still is.  The only question was/is when, and that is still unresolved.  

Bill-806 and softlaw never foresaw that Drew and Iglesias would function well together in the same infield and that the odd man out would be Ciriaco, who can neither field nor hit as well as the other two.

Thats a  B I N G O .........   This  SS & 3rd base are very fluid at this time...... Fun to see how it plays out !!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Middlebrooks should take his time.  Iggy is on fire right now and I would hate to see him used only as a utility guy. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wolfpack13. Show Wolfpack13's posts

Bill learned his technique from his buddy fellow nut Glenn Beck-- that is make a ton of predictions, remind us of the ones you got right, forget about the ones you get wrong.

Example of each... Bill 806 has posted many times of Big Papi being done. Where's the "I'm such an idiot for thinking this" apology?

Beck- last summer screamed every day gas prices were going over $5.00. Never happened. Still waiting for his apology. I should have never listened to him and sold my Honda Pilot for a SmartCar. I pick up waaaaay less women.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]

hey Bozo,

[/QUOTE]

Hey Bozo - why don't you remind the folks what you thought about anything?  All you do is one-line folks, yet I've never read a salient comment come from your pea-brain.  So what gives?  Just like to sit back and sling arrows - yet never actually produce a lucid thought?  Yup, internet tough-guy - your folks must be proud.