I'm back, and so is cousin Yuri

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smiley-Lives. Show Smiley-Lives's posts

I'm back, and so is cousin Yuri

You can't keep a good man down, and apparently you can't keep a steroid mule away from A-rod.  Despite being banned from team activities, A-Rod is still hanging out with his supplier.  We can probably expect A-Roid to go on a tear soon.  You have to wonder if Cousin Yuri is friends with Granderson as well.  Meanwgile, MLB continues to investigate Bartolo Colon, who has apparently found the fountain of youth.  Just another week in Yankee land.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prknsdnld. Show prknsdnld's posts

Re: I'm back, and so is cousin Yuri

In Response to I'm back, and so is cousin Yuri:
    [QUOTE]You can't keep a good man down, and apparently you can't keep a steroid mule away from A-rod.  Despite being banned from team activities, A-Rod is still hanging out with his supplier.  We can probably expect A-Roid to go on a tear soon.  You have to wonder if Cousin Yuri is friends with Granderson as well.  Meanwgile, MLB continues to investigate Bartolo Colon, who has apparently found the fountain of youth.  Just another week in Yankee land.
    Posted by Smiley-Lives[/QUOTE]
      Uh-oh, here we go. This is where Smiley sits back, types in- your- face comments, refuses to debate and watches with delight the carnage that develops between the responders and the junkyard dogs. This is the trouble he caused that got him banned before. Hope everyone enjoyed the pecaeful bantering of the last few weeks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

Who are you?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

I doubt if this is really him. Sentence structure and grammar are too correct, and no tagline.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe---. Show -The--Babe---'s posts

In Response to I'm back, and so is cousin Yuri:
    [QUOTE]You can't keep a good man down, and apparently you can't keep a steroid mule away from A-rod.  Despite being banned from team activities, A-Rod is still hanging out with his supplier.  We can probably expect A-Roid to go on a tear soon.  You have to wonder if Cousin Yuri is friends with Granderson as well.  Meanwgile, MLB continues to investigate Bartolo Colon, who has apparently found the fountain of youth.  Just another week in Yankee land.

Do you think big papi's resurgence has anything to do with milkshakes?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prknsdnld. Show prknsdnld's posts

In Response to Re: I'm back, and so is cousin Yuri:
    [QUOTE]I doubt if this is really him. Sentence structure and grammar are too correct. and no tagline.
    Posted by MikeNagy[/QUOTE]
      ..and one would think he's too smart to use the same perverted avatar...I think you're right. Nothing more here than a fake, wanna-be- Smiley...

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smiley-Lives. Show Smiley-Lives's posts

Jeez, first I get accused of having multiple name on here and now I'm accused of being a fake.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

if it is you....check your messages, the boys at Gitmo have calling nonstop looking for you..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Jeez, first I get accused of having multiple name on here and now I'm accused of being a fake.

Who do you think you're kidding?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Ted. Show Babe-Ted's posts

Exactly what is perverted about his avatar? Never could understand that.

You should accept him back. Have a closed door fraternity meeting amongst the frat brothers and discuss it. Put him through another pledge harassment ritual. Have him shine the boots of the ten year veterans every day for two months. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

So, you are friends with yankee fans, a little time on the rack will cure that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Ted. Show Babe-Ted's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smiley-Lives. Show Smiley-Lives's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm back, and so is cousin Yuri : Who do you think you're kidding?
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Hey, Steve, you are the one who is kidding if you think A-Roid is clean.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm back, and so is cousin Yuri : Hey, Steve, you are the one who is kidding if you think A-Roid is clean.

I never said he was clean; but your premise is off. In that case, Ditto Papi. Doesn't he have a helpful friend/relative? He's much more likely than Granderson, who's built like a string bean, has not had a peep of a rumor, and is much younger.  As far as Colon is concerned; if MLB concludes that stem cell implants by themselves are OK, and nothing is to be found otherwise, then, technically, there's not a whole valid lot you can say. You seem to either ridicule a Yankee performance if it's bad, or claim PED use if it's good. Heck, to go to your level, why don't we throw AGon, Ells and Beckett as suspects for good measure? If we don't stop at good performance, we could throw PEDey in there as well. How does that sound?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smiley-Lives. Show Smiley-Lives's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm back, and so is cousin Yuri : I never said he was clean; but your premise is off. In that case, Ditto Papi. Doesn't he have a helpful friend/relative? He's much more likely than Granderson, who's built like a string bean, has not had a peep of a rumor, and is much younger.  As far as Colon is concerned; if MLB concludes that stem cell implants by themselves are OK, and nothing is to be found otherwise, then, technically, there's not a whole valid lot you can say. You seem to either ridicule a Yankee performance if it's bad, or claim PED use if it's good. Heck, to go to your level, why don't we throw AGon, Ells and Beckett as suspects for good measure? If we don't stop at good performance, we could throw  PED ey in there as well. How does that sound?
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Hey Steve, you're argument is weak.  A-Gon, Ells and Becket aren't related to known steroid dealers.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Threads like these almost make me wish the world did end on May 21.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm back, and so is cousin Yuri : Hey Steve, you're argument is weak.  A-Gon, Ells and Becket aren't related to known steroid dealers.

Neither is Granderson or Colon; your argument is weak.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

seriously Beni, if it is you..welcome back, btw that "garbage"(as you called him)that we traded Austin Jackson for is doing pretty good, don't you think?....Wink

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

[QUOTE]seriously Beni, if it is you..welcome back, btw that "garbage"(as you called him)that we traded Austin Jackson for is doing pretty good, don't you think?....
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Jete, I don't know if this is Smiley-Beni or not, but I do like the name "Seriously Beni" as a spoof imposter, understudy, or replacement name.  The real Smiley-Beni take note and place a hyphen between "seriously" and "Beni". 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

smiley-lives is 100% correct about all those yankees having careers years and links to steroids. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smiley-Lives. Show Smiley-Lives's posts

[QUOTE]seriously Beni, if it is you..welcome back, btw that "garbage"(as you called him)that we traded Austin Jackson for is doing pretty good, don't you think?....
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Hey Jete, I do not deny Granderson is doing good, it just seems surprising that he is having a great comebacks after his garbage year last year.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

smiley-lives and what about Stems-cell Calogn and the agelessness Garcia.  Can anyone believe this is legit or be honest.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm back, and so is cousin Yuri :  Hey Jete, I do not deny Granderson is doing good, it just seems surprising that he is having a great comebacks after his garbage year last year.
    Posted by Smiley-Lives[/QUOTE]i wouldn't say he had a garbage year last season, granted he was terrible against LH pitching, but overall he had pretty decent power numbers, but he did play in 26 less games than he did in '09...don't get me wrong though i still root for A-Jax, i'd like to see him succeed...