INGLESAIS WILL BE THE OPENING DAY SHORTSTOP, AND THE PITCHING STAFF WILL BE....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Re: INGLESAIS WILL BE THE OPENING DAY SHORTSTOP, AND THE PITCHING STAFF WILL BE....

In Response to Re: INGLESAIS WILL BE THE OPENING DAY SHORTSTOP, AND THE PITCHING STAFF WILL BE....:
    [QUOTE]You need to weigh Iglesias versus your other options.....Nick Punto is a lifetime  .249 hitter with zero power....is glove is good but not like Iglesias. How is Iglesias hitting .225 not a better option than that.  There have been plenty of examples in Baseball where teams have played Shortstops with weak bats for their excellent defense and many of these guys have learned to hit better at the ML level. If we were talking about Iglesias sitting on the bench in Boston vs getting AB's at pawtucket, then of course his hitting would develop better at Pawtucket, but if he is getting AB's and playing every day, the effect on his hitting will be better served in Boston, because he will be learning to hit ML caliber pitchers...his spending a year in Pawtucket and hitting .280 will mean nothing once he comes up anyway...he will still be in a situation of having to learn to hit at the ML level. On a team where out pitching is precarious right now, any help we can give them defensively would be a huge asset.
    Posted by tomnev[/QUOTE]

Aviles is another option.  If Iglesias is hitting .280 at Pawtucket, that would be a good time to bring him up.  Let him build a little confidence at AAA and hit the majors on a hot streak.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: INGLESAIS WILL BE THE OPENING DAY SHORTSTOP, AND THE PITCHING STAFF WILL BE....

In Response to Re: INGLESAIS WILL BE THE OPENING DAY SHORTSTOP, AND THE PITCHING STAFF WILL BE....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: INGLESAIS WILL BE THE OPENING DAY SHORTSTOP, AND THE PITCHING STAFF WILL BE.... : If we're winning, he may get some slack.  If we start out like we did last year, and Iglesias leaves a dozen runners stranded in the first week, he'd be crucified.
    Posted by slomag[/QUOTE]  BUNT & RUN !!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrumstoo. Show wonderdrumstoo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: INGLESAIS WILL BE THE OPENING DAY SHORTSTOP, AND THE PITCHING STAFF WILL BE.... : Just in case you come back and want to discuss it, with all due respect, you strike me as someone that isn't too bright.  Let me know if you'd like me to explain it to you.
    Posted by Joebreidey[/QUOTE]

Joebreidy has spoken!!!Enlighten us oh great one! Seriously, namecalling? You're basically telling me with all due respect you're stupid. You know what you can do with your "all due respect" Joebreidey. I could give a crap about who you do, or dont respect so save it for someone that might belive any of the BS streaming from your keyboard. Calling people dumb, or pathetic, or a moron every post doesnt make you "bright".  Neither does cherry picking comments people make out of context and ripping them. Just because you've posted over 9000 times doesnt mean you're intelligent or know a lick about baseball....with all due respect.

For the record I was being a smartass about Jose batting 9th with a .200 average. I apologize sarcasm doesnt translate well into text form. I was simply stating that the Sox, along with most teams, havent had the strongest hitters batting 9th and found it funny that poeople were objecting to Iglesias hitting there because of his weakness at the plate. I havent read anything, anywhere, that states he'll ever be an above average hitter so why should that change now? Because he's young? The Sox dont want to ruin his confidence? He's a pro baseball player who makes a little over 2 million dollars a season to play a game. When is it time to take the kiddie gloves off.....or in Jose's case put his golden glove on the field?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: INGLESAIS WILL BE THE OPENING DAY SHORTSTOP, AND THE PITCHING STAFF WILL BE.... : Joebreidy has spoken!!!Enlighten us oh great one! Seriously, namecalling? You're basically telling me with all due respect you're stupid. You know what you can do with your "all due respect" Joebreidey. I could give a crap about who you do, or dont respect so save it for someone that might belive any of the BS streaming from your keyboard. Calling people dumb, or pathetic, or a moron every post doesnt make you "bright".  Neither does cherry picking comments people make out of context and ripping them. Just because you've posted over 9000 times doesnt mean you're intelligent or know a lick about baseball....with all due respect. For the record I was being a smartass about Jose batting 9th with a .200 average. I apologize sarcasm doesnt translate well into text form. I was simply stating that the Sox, along with most teams, havent had the strongest hitters batting 9th and found it funny that poeople were objecting to Iglesias hitting there because of his weakness at the plate. I havent read anything, anywhere, that states he'll ever be an above average hitter so why should that change now? Because he's young? The Sox dont want to ruin his confidence? He's a pro baseball player who makes a little over 2 million dollars a season to play a game. When is it time to take the kiddie gloves off.....or in Jose's case put his golden glove on the field?
    Posted by wonderdrumstoo[/QUOTE]   BINGO !!!!  WELL SAID YOUNG MAN !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

How long did Francona keep DMac in the lineup and pinch hitting last season while batting below the Mendoza Line.

I would rather have a guy that has some other skills other than home runs--how about bunting with a runner on to put them in position for Ells to drive the run in. Or moving runners along hitting to the right side--you will see that from Punto.

We can win many games with smart baseball and good defense.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]How long did Francona keep DMac in the lineup and pinch hitting last season while batting below the Mendoza Line. I would rather have a guy that has some other skills other than home runs--how about bunting with a runner on to put them in position for Ells to drive the run in. Or moving runners along hitting to the right side--you will see that from Punto. We can win many games with smart baseball and good defense.
    Posted by MadMc44[/QUOTE]GOOD POST ....... AS DAD WOULD SAY........ "SON, FINALLY A POSTER THAT GOT BEYOND T-BALL AND HS A GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF THE GAME" !!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

[QUOTE]How long did Francona keep DMac in the lineup and pinch hitting last season while batting below the Mendoza Line. I would rather have a guy that has some other skills other than home runs--how about bunting with a runner on to put them in position for Ells to drive the run in. Or moving runners along hitting to the right side--you will see that from Punto. We can win many games with smart baseball and good defense.
    Posted by MadMc44[/QUOTE]

Excellent points...an considering we have a new Manager whose exeperience is managing that type of ball in the NL, it is right up his alley to be successful with that type of player.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Posted by MadMc44[/QUOTE]

We had a .757 OPS from the 9-slot last year.  Punto would be lucky to get within 100 points.  Iglesias 200.  Our best bet is starting Aviles every day, and putting Punto in late for defense.  If Iglesias shows he can hit at pawtucket, he should come up and replace Punto in that role.

I will say I was hating the Scutaro trade, but our team does look a little better with Cody Ross in the OF, platooning with Sweeney or Kalish.  On balance, I don't know if we're a better team, but I don't think we're any worse, and we are quite a bit cheaper.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from expitch. Show expitch's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: INGLESAIS WILL BE THE OPENING DAY SHORTSTOP, AND THE PITCHING STAFF WILL BE.... : We had a .757 OPS from the 9-slot last year.  Punto would be lucky to get within 100 points.  Iglesias 200.  Our best bet is starting Aviles every day, and putting Punto in late for defense.  If Iglesias shows he can hit at pawtucket, he should come up and replace Punto in that role. I will say I was hating the Scutaro trade, but our team does look a little better with Cody Ross in the OF, platooning with Sweeney or Kalish.  On balance, I don't know if we're a better team, but I don't think we're any worse, and we are quite a bit cheaper.
    Posted by slomag[/QUOTE]
    Let me get this straight. You want to bring Iglesias up if he's hitting in Pawtucket, then sit him, a guy who needs to play every day somewhere, until his glove is needed in late innings. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: INGLESAIS WILL BE THE OPENING DAY SHORTSTOP, AND THE PITCHING STAFF WILL BE.... : Let me get this straight. You want to bring Iglesias up if he's hitting in Pawtucket, then sit him, a guy who needs to play every day somewhere, until his glove is needed in late innings. 
    Posted by expitch[/QUOTE]

He needs to play every day somewhere because his bat stinks.  If his bat no longer stinks, then he should be with the big league team.  I respect the defense argument - it definitely has merit, but I think it's being over-inflated.  I value Iglesias over Aviles at about 60 plays / 150 games.  60 plays = 60 bases = about 90 OPS points, but for the #9 hitter, OBP is more important than slugging.  If his OBP is over .320, I'd say start him.

But keep in mind, if you're advocating he start, right now, regardless of his bat, then what do you think will happen in late & close games?  He'll never get to bat in those situations, and you really only get his defense for 70% of the game, losing it at the points in the game when it's most crucial.  Right now, I advocate for Aviles starting every game at SS, and Punto come in as a defensive replacement late.  Let the offense have a chance to build a lead to protect.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from expitch. Show expitch's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: INGLESAIS WILL BE THE OPENING DAY SHORTSTOP, AND THE PITCHING STAFF WILL BE.... : He needs to play every day somewhere because his bat stinks.  If his bat no longer stinks, then he should be with the big league team.  I respect the defense argument - it definitely has merit, but I think it's being over-inflated.  I value Iglesias over Aviles at about 60 plays / 150 games.  60 plays = 60 bases = about 90 OPS points, but for the #9 hitter, OBP is more important than slugging.  If his OBP is over .320, I'd say start him. But keep in mind, if you're advocating he start, right now, regardless of his bat, then what do you think will happen in late & close games?  He'll never get to bat in those situations, and you really only get his defense for 70% of the game, losing it at the points in the game when it's most crucial.  Right now, I advocate for Aviles starting every game at SS, and Punto come in as a defensive replacement late.  Let the offense have a chance to build a lead to protect.
    Posted by slomag[/QUOTE]
    But you want him on the big league only as a late-inning defensive replacement, or at least you once did -- if he hits in AAA. Yet you agree that he needs to play every day.
    Your numbers may or may not bear any relation to reality, but first you need to clear up the conceptual confusion. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

if iglesias is on the team it will be as the starter. honestly i think the fo would be dumb not to give him a shot. punto should not start unless aviles and iglesias are injured. at this point aviles would be our best bet but from what i hear he has being playing a lot of outfield in winter ball. so perhaps the bost role for him on this team is as a utility guy. a bench of punto, aviles, and ross is pretty solid. Give iglesias a shot, he is the kind of guy we need on this team. he is young and hungry for playing time. he should be our starter and his defense is much needed with youk at 3rd. even if he hits .200 he will still be valuable because of all the runs he will save with his glove. i mean its not like the guy is going to batting clean up, he will be hitting 9th. most teams dont expect a lot of offense out of their 9th spot. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

[QUOTE]if iglesias is on the team it will be as the starter. honestly i think the fo would be dumb not to give him a shot. punto should not start unless aviles and iglesias are injured. at this point aviles would be our best bet but from what i hear he has being playing a lot of outfield in winter ball. so perhaps the bost role for him on this team is as a utility guy. a bench of punto, aviles, and ross is pretty solid. Give iglesias a shot, he is the kind of guy we need on this team. he is young and hungry for playing time. he should be our starter and his defense is much needed with youk at 3rd. even if he hits .200 he will still be valuable because of all the runs he will save with his glove. i mean its not like the guy is going to batting clean up, he will be hitting 9th. most teams dont expect a lot of offense out of their 9th spot. 
    Posted by redsoxpride34[/QUOTE]

It's interesting to note that our 8th slot hitter did way worse than our 9th man:
    8th: .228/.279/.350/.629 (Salty/VTek/CC/Reddick)
    9th: .269/.329/.429/.757 (Scutty/Salty/Vtek/DMac)
    (Note: Our 6th hitter had a .695 OPS-CC/JD/Jed)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-Bay-Fan. Show J-Bay-Fan's posts

OK

CATCHER POSITION IS FOR DEFENSE PLAYER... IF YOU DONT WANT IGLESIAS BECAUSE RED SOX NEED MORE OFENSE... 

HERE IS SALTY... HE CAN DRIVE THE STARTERS VERY GOOD... BUT HIS OFENSE IS VERY BAD.

WE HAVE LAVARNWAY... WHO NEED MORE DEFENSE BUT CAN HIT PRETTY WELL

... AND WE HAVE SALTY LIKE EVERYDAY PLAYER C

... SHORTSTOP IS OTHER POSITION FOR DEFENSE... AVILES WILL BE OUR SS... AND WE HAVE IGLESIAS WHO IS COMPARED TO OMAR VIZQUEL OR OZZIE SMITH...

IF YOU WANT MORE OFENSE IN US TEAM, RED SOX..  WHY YOU ACCEPT SALTY AFTER HOME PLATE IF HE CAN NOT HIT .. AND DONT WANT LAVARNWAY HERE WHO CAN HIT MORE THAN 25 HOMERS?

AND DONT WANT IGLESIAS AT SS WHERE HE CAN BE A BIG WALL NO LETTING GO GROUND BALL AND HIT BETTER THAN SALTY... ?

I'M SURE BOBBY V WILL WANT IGLESIAS AT SS WHEN HE SEE HIM AT ST... 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-Bay-Fan. Show J-Bay-Fan's posts

OK

CATCHER POSITION IS FOR DEFENSE PLAYER... 
    HERE IS SALTY... HE CAN DRIVE THE STARTERS VERY GOOD... BUT HIS OFENSE IS VERY BAD.

WE HAVE LAVARNWAY... WHO NEED MORE DEFENSE BUT CAN HIT PRETTY WELL

... AND WE HAVE SALTY LIKE EVERYDAY PLAYER C

... SHORTSTOP IS OTHER POSITION FOR DEFENSE... AVILES WILL BE OUR SS... AND WE HAVE IGLESIAS WHO IS COMPARED TO OMAR VIZQUEL OR OZZIE SMITH...

IF YOU WANT MORE OFENSE IN US TEAM, RED SOX..  WHY YOU ACCEPT SALTY AFTER HOME PLATE IF HE CAN NOT HIT .. AND DONT WANT LAVARNWAY HERE WHO CAN HIT MORE THAN 25 HOMERS

AND DONT WANT IGLESIAS AT SS WHERE HE CAN BE A BIG WALL NO LETTING GO GROUND BALL AND HIT BETTER THAN SALTY... 

I'M SURE BOBBY V WILL WANT IGLESIAS AT SS WHEN HE SEE HIM AT ST... 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: INGLESAIS WILL BE THE OPENING DAY SHORTSTOP, AND THE PITCHING STAFF WILL BE.... : Perhaps we should wait and allow Valentine to judge the young man.

Or one could look at his almost 700 PA's and see that this guy is overmatched with a bat in his hands

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: INGLESAIS WILL BE THE OPENING DAY SHORTSTOP, AND THE PITCHING STAFF WILL BE.... : BobbyV was coach of the Mets from 96-2002, the same time period of  Rey Ordonez who played short stop from 96-2002 with Mets...was this a coincidence or BobbyV, at times reluctantly in the Mets lineup...so it appears Inglesais by Allstar break will be in the bigs or even earlier...
    Posted by beavis[/QUOTE]

metrically speaking, Rey was the worst hitting SS in the past 40 years. And the Mets brought in Mike Bordick to replace him to win a pennant. Mets were terrible with Rey at SS.
    Sox need to score 900 plus runs this year to compete. Not sure they can do that with Iglesias playing every day 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from expitch. Show expitch's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: INGLESAIS WILL BE THE OPENING DAY SHORTSTOP, AND THE PITCHING STAFF WILL BE.... : Or one could look at his almost 700 PA's and see that this guy is overmatched with a bat in his hands
    Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE]
    So were Ozzie Smith and Omar Vizquel at one time. So was Pedey for a while. Maybe Iglesias is in their league. Maybe he isn't. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: INGLESAIS WILL BE THE OPENING DAY SHORTSTOP, AND THE PITCHING STAFF WILL BE.... : So were Ozzie Smith and Omar Vizquel at one time. So was Pedey for a while. Maybe Iglesias is in their league. Maybe he isn't. 

Well, c'mon. Lets be realistic. Agreed Ozzie was horrible to start, and he proved it. Very poor first 3 years offensively, and the Padres won 84, 68 and 73 games and had no hope of competing. Omar was just as bad, and his teams won 73, 77 and 83 games his first 3 years as JR and Johnson were starting to establish themselves.
    Pedroia, different situation. He always hit. College, minors. Before his call up year, he did post an .810 OPS in AAA.
    I am not saying Iglesias cannot hit. I am not saying he cannot become a better hitter. What I am saying is that in a 700 PA sample, he has not hit so far. Why put him in a position to fail, and have him regress? Assuming the Sox expect to contend, they need to put up in the vicinty of 900 plus runs scored. I simply do not feel they can do that playing Iglesias everyday.
    I assume Orlando Cabera could keep the position warm for half the season for $1.5 milllion.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: INGLESAIS WILL BE THE OPENING DAY SHORTSTOP, AND THE PITCHING STAFF WILL BE.... : Well, c'mon. Lets be realistic. Agreed Ozzie was horrible to start, and he proved it. Very poor first 3 years offensively, and the Padres won 84, 68 and 73 games and had no hope of competing. Omar was just as bad, and his teams won 73, 77 and 83 games his first 3 years as JR and Johnson were starting to establish themselves. Pedroia, different situation. He always hit. College, minors. Before his call up year, he did post an .810 OPS in AAA. I am not saying Iglesias cannot hit. I am not saying he cannot become a better hitter. What I am saying is that in a 700 PA sample, he has not hit so far. Why put him in a position to fail, and have him regress? Assuming the Sox expect to contend, they need to put up in the vicinty of 900 plus runs scored. I simply do not feel they can do that playing Iglesias everyday. I assume Orlando Cabera could keep the position warm for half the season for $1.5 milllion.
    Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE]

I don't see how giving him AB's at the ML level would make him regress. You yourself said he hasnt had success at the AAA level so its not like he would come in expecting to crush ML pitching.....it is all in how it is presented to him....a) you are here to play 110% at all times.....b) you are here for your excellent defense.....c) at the plate we want you to, show plate discipline....be able to bunt....move runners over.....steal an occasional base....get on base as often as you can by whatever means you can.....we are not going to worry about your batting average. d) be a sponge.....learn from watching Pedey....and working with Mags. ..Do those things and your development at the plate will come and you can be a very successful ML SS

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: INGLESAIS WILL BE THE OPENING DAY SHORTSTOP, AND THE PITCHING STAFF WILL BE.... : I don't see how giving him AB's at the ML level would make him regress. You yourself said he hasnt had success at the AAA level so its not like he would come in expecting to crush ML pitching.....it is all in how it is presented to him....a) you are here to play 110% at all times.....b) you are here for your excellent defense.....c) at the plate we want you to, show plate discipline....be able to bunt....move runners over.....steal an occasional base....get on base as often as you can by whatever means you can.....we are not going to worry about your batting average. d) be a sponge.....learn from watching Pedey....and working with Mags. ..Do those things and your development at the plate will come and you can be a very successful ML SS
    Posted by tomnev[/QUOTE]

I think 60% of hitting is mental. Assuming Iglesias is an automatic out I fear his confidence will be shot. I also feel he lacks discipline to lay off of the outside pitch even if it is out of the strike zone. He also has no clue against off speed pitches. A lot of the mental approach is repetition and discipline. Also, incremental improvement should be the mind set. Hence, the 1000 PA's rule of thumb and the levels of minor league play.  
    Given your feelings, seems Lavarnway should be the opening day catcher, Kalish the opening day RF.
    I just never got the sense that the Sox were going to rush players with so much potential. Good, bad or indifferent, I thought Theo had a plan, and I dont see Ben having a different mentality with that plan.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: INGLESAIS WILL BE THE OPENING DAY SHORTSTOP, AND THE PITCHING STAFF WILL BE.... : I think 60% of hitting is mental. Assuming Iglesias is an automatic out I fear his confidence will be shot. I also feel he lacks discipline to lay off of the outside pitch even if it is out of the strike zone. He also has no clue against off speed pitches. A lot of the mental approach is repetition and discipline. Also, incremental improvement should be the mind set. Hence, the 1000 PA's rule of thumb and the levels of minor league play.   Given your feelings, seems Lavarnway should be the opening day catcher, Kalish the opening day RF. I just never got the sense that the Sox were going to rush players with so much potential. Good, bad or indifferent, I thought Theo had a plan, and I dont see Ben having a different mentality with that plan.
    Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE]

I don;t think we actually disagree...in a perfect world....getting the sufficient seasoning at the minor league level is preferable, but with Iglesias, I think I would rather get him confidence by telling him how much we will depend on his defense. I don't see what instruction to improve his hitting he will get at AAA, that he couldnt get from Dave Magadan....and even if he improves at AAA, he will not have learned to deal with ML level stuff. Plus considering the alternatives(2 guys who are .250 lifetime hitters)....Iglesias hitting ninth and hitting .220 with better defense and more speed is not going to a detriment to the team....I would argue if WAR judged defense better, his WAR would end up higher than Punto or Aviles.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: INGLESAIS WILL BE THE OPENING DAY SHORTSTOP, AND THE PITCHING STAFF WILL BE.... : But you want him on the big league only as a late-inning defensive replacement, or at least you once did -- if he hits in AAA. Yet you agree that he needs to play every day. Your numbers may or may not bear any relation to reality, but first you need to clear up the conceptual confusion. 

The best role for Iglesias from the perspective of the 2012 Red Sox is as a late-inning defensive replacement.  The best role for his development and the future of the team is full time at Pawtucket.  At some point he's going to be MLB-ready - if he reaches that point this year, he should be brought up and used as a late-inning defensive replacement.  

It's not realistic to think he would become the every-day starter as soon as he figures things out at the plate, unless Aviles / Punto proves to be a problem for the team.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to INGLESAIS WILL BE THE OPENING DAY SHORTSTOP, AND THE PITCHING STAFF WILL BE....:
    [QUOTE]   BETTER FOR IT !!!!  BOBBY V. WILL BE THRILLED WITH THAT GLOVE !!!  TITO,  WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR THE VET'S.......  IN SPORTS, YOU NEED TO BE  "AGE & TIME IN BLIND"  !!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

He isn't going to be the opening day shortstop. Give me a break.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from expitch. Show expitch's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: INGLESAIS WILL BE THE OPENING DAY SHORTSTOP, AND THE PITCHING STAFF WILL BE.... : The best role for Iglesias from the perspective of the 2012 Red Sox is as a late-inning defensive replacement.  The best role for his development and the future of the team is full time at Pawtucket.  At some point he's going to be MLB-ready - if he reaches that point this year, he should be brought up and used as a late-inning defensive replacement.   It's not realistic to think he would become the every-day starter as soon as he figures things out at the plate, unless Aviles / Punto proves to be a problem for the team.
    Posted by slomag[/QUOTE]
    Here we go again. If Iggy is "major league ready," why waste his readiness in a replacement role?
    We'll know more by the end of May.