Inserting pictures

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Inserting pictures

Anyone out there want to give me a hand and tell me step by step how to insert pictures, both my own and from the internet (eg: photobucket) here? Thanks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Inserting pictures

I just paste them into the window to be honest.  I used to use the board's insert picture button, but then after BDC "upgraded" a lot of those features went away.  There seems to be a button there now for inserting photos, but I haven't tried it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

Anyone out there want to give me a hand and tell me step by step how to insert pictures, both my own and from the internet (eg: photobucket) here? Thanks.

This is a funny site pumpsie sometimes I'm able to do a right click copy and then paste right to my post of some photos.

Other times it doesn't work, won't allow me to do it, then what I do is copy and save the picture to my desktop.

Once it is on my desktop it sometimes then allows me to right click copy and then paste right to my post.

If you use photobucket they actually assign an address to each one of your pictures that you have downloaded to your account. You can then click on the picture of the tree in the right hand corner of your post and insert the address for the photo you want included in your post.

Good luck. Zac is the master.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

I just paste them into the window to be honest.  I used to use the board's insert picture button, but then after BDC "upgraded" a lot of those features went away.  There seems to be a button there now for inserting photos, but I haven't tried it.

It seems to ask for the URL. Not quite sure how to insert my own picture or to prevent the URL itself from appearing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

When it asks for the url it is looking for the actual web address of the photo.

If you have your pics at photobucket, click and copy the address of the photo from photobucket that you want to display.

Another way to do it of a photo that you have found somewhere on the web is right click on that photo to "properties" which will usually reveal the address (ip).

Click and copy that address into the url request in your post.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

This is a funny site pumpsie sometimes I'm able to do a right click copy and then past to my post of some photos.

Other times it doesn't work, then what I do is copy and save the picture to my desktop.

Once it is on my desktop it then allows me to right click copy and then paste to my post.

If you use photobucket they actually assign an address to each one of your pictures that you have downloaded to your account. You can then click on the picture of the tree in the right hand corner of your post and insert the address for the photo you want included in your post.

I realize Zac is the master of this. I am going to give it a try. Thanks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

This is a funny site pumpsie sometimes I'm able to do a right click copy and then past to my post of some photos.

Other times it doesn't work, then what I do is copy and save the picture to my desktop.

Once it is on my desktop it then allows me to right click copy and then paste to my post.

I realize Zac is the master of this. I am going to give it a try. Thanks.

Excellent!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I thought it was just me! I can't for the life of me figure out how to post pictures...what about if you just have a picture in one of your own personal files that you want to insert? I've tried the copy and paste and it doesn't work.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Okay..not sure why I didn't think of this earlier..but if you are trying to post a picture from your computer file..instead of using the mousepad feature...use the keyboard shortcut to paste.

Edit..nope that didn't work either. Even though I could see it...it didn't post..hmmm

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Guess the mods have no sense of humor

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Guess the mods have no sense of humor

What happened.? They all disappeared!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

Show off....lol!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

OMG..I am literally laughing out loud....too funny :-)))

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I did it!!!....and in other news..Ortiz just hit a homerun..against an excellent pitcher!!

25. This post has been removed.