Is it possible to trade Carl Crawford?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Is it possible to trade Carl Crawford?

"And the Yanks are in a rain delay, otherwise I would be watching them."

Please don't use the rain delay as an excuse to come in here and be a jerk. You're here because you like being a troll rather than making a more positive contribution to society. 

Everyone knows you're here to bang on the Red Sox, which you seem to feel is indispensable when it fact it's just Master of the Obvious stuff. 

On the bright side whenever you post here I am reminded that on my lowest days I have never been low class enough to go into the Yankees forum and be a pud, no matter where they stood in the standings. 

I'll put your new identify on ignore until you get a new one. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Is it possible to trade Carl Crawford?:
    [QUOTE]Is it possible to trade the original poster to a yankee forum?  What a tard.   I don't how some of these jack@#$s can even try and call themselves fans of the Red Sox when all they do is bash everyone on the team win or lose.  
    Posted by craig2174[/QUOTE]

Couldn't have said it better. The idea of trading Carl Crawford is stupid. The fact that it was this troll's SECOND POST should tell us all we need to know. Second, when are people on here going to learn to IGNORE BABE? He's a Yankees fan, and just the fact that he's over here on OUR forum shows he has issues. A: Insecurity because he has to pump up confidence in his own team by bashing ours constantly. B: Has no life because he's spending time doing that instead of talking about his own team with his own people--which brings me to--C: He's proabably on HERE because his own people have disowned him out of embarrassment. Some Yankees fans are actually respectable, not many, but some are. Ignore Babe, he's probably living in Softy's attic pirating wi-fi while playing with his Derek Jeter/A-Roid dolls.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

In Response to Is it possible to trade Carl Crawford?:
    [QUOTE]To some desperate teams, like LA Angels. Carl is not much of use. The contract is too much for a No. 6 hitter. It's far more worse than the Drew contract. Theo made a huge mistake. Crawford will never justify his contract, and it's all Theo's fault. Before it's too late, Carl must be removed. And Epstein should stop signing stupid contracts.
    Posted by betterbase[/QUOTE]

Christ.  This nonsense never ends.  That's why I avoid the forum sometimes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Is it possible to trade Carl Crawford? : Christ.  This nonsense never ends.  That's why I avoid the forum sometimes.
    Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]

Hi Jim,

Agreed. Sometimes I'd rather not respond because some of the folks that post, trolls or not a just reactionary and seem to have little common sense.Another words, lack of brain power. 

A few years ago so many wanted to get rid of Ortiz with little regard to what he had meant to the Sox for so long, and I would assume some of the same probably love the guy now with his resurgence. 

Even Youk is getting it from some. Granted his batting average is not high, but he has driven in 55 runs so far. 

Theo is expected to be perfect according to some, and are all too quick to point out failed trades and signings quick to ignore the Sox average of close to 95 wins a year since he took over. Or the same who refer to Francona as Francoma. These same folks should live in Pittsburg where they haven't had a good team in twenty years.    
    Hetchinspete.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Mariano Rivera coughs up his guts, Boone Logan, Ramero Pena, Hector Noesi go splat in the slime. Mets 3, Yankees 2. You talk too much Babe.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it possible to trade Carl Crawford? : cherry pick stats? those are his postseason numbers, no cherry picking necessary. And the Yanks are in a rain delay, otherwise I would be watching them. And why laugh because they are going to try to add players to improve the best team in thew AL? Better than having a GM that has to sit on his hands because he can't add payroll for fear of the luxury tax. Not that theo is all that good at the deadline anyway. gagne anyone?
    Posted by ---The-Babe---[/QUOTE]

Babe,

You must be a Yankee fans !!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it possible to trade Carl Crawford? : Even if crawful plays to his career averages it is still a bad contract. So maybe you are the junior who needs to relax.

i am relaxed champ, its not my money..its also cause Im smart enough to realize your almost ALWAYS going to over pay in FA..Thats a given..If he plays to his averages, fine..Id worry about Jeter and Arods contract..In 3 years CC will be out performing both of them hands down...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxfaninmichigan. Show soxfaninmichigan's posts

Why all the hating on Carl Crawford? He's a good player. And let's not over-analyze player contracts, please. Who really cares whether a rich owner overpaid for a player?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxnsl. Show maxnsl's posts

I come to these forums because they are often more interesting and more informative than the regular articles..... not this time

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from william93063. Show william93063's posts

[QUOTE]I come to these forums because they are often more interesting and more informative than the regular articles..... not this time
    Posted by maxnsl[/QUOTE]

Boy are you on the money!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ---The-Babe---. Show ---The-Babe---'s posts

[QUOTE]Mariano Rivera coughs up his guts, Boone Logan, Ramero Pena, Hector Noesi go splat in the slime. Mets 3, Yankees 2. You talk too much Babe.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

And still won the series......something the red flops don't know anything about lately unless they are playing the lastros...c'mon...pittsburgh and san diego?

But still in first place....if your red flops are so great why haven't they run away with the division yet?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it possible to trade Carl Crawford? : cherry pick stats? those are his postseason numbers, no cherry picking necessary. And the Yanks are in a rain delay, otherwise I would be watching them. And why laugh because they are going to try to add players to improve the best team in thew AL? Better than having a GM that has to sit on his hands because he can't add payroll for fear of the luxury tax. Not that theo is all that good at the deadline anyway. gagne anyone?
    Yeah because Caberra, Roberts, Graffino, Kielty, Wagner, Bay, and Martinez all where terrible...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it possible to trade Carl Crawford? : Hi Jim, Agreed. Sometimes I'd rather not respond because some of the folks that post, trolls or not a just reactionary and seem to have little common sense.Another words, lack of brain power.  A few years ago so many wanted to get rid of Ortiz with little regard to what he had meant to the Sox for so long, and I would assume some of the same probably love the guy now with his resurgence.  Even Youk is getting it from some. Granted his batting average is not high, but he has driven in 55 runs so far.  Theo is expected to be perfect according to some, and are all too quick to point out failed trades and signings quick to ignore the Sox average of close to 95 wins a year since he took over. Or the same who refer to Francona as Francoma. These same folks should live in Pittsburg where they haven't had a good team in twenty years.     Hetchinspete.  
    Posted by Hetchinspete[/QUOTE]

You are right about the Youk situation.  I can't believe folks are down on the guy.  Same with Papi.  People hide behind "what is best for the team" in terms of running guys out of town.  The fact is that Papi earned the right to work out of his issues which I said at the time.  Most don't factor in loyalty to the equation and laugh at me for doing so.  Now that he is playing well again, those same folks are saying they always supported Papi.

Crawford is overpaid like everyone else.  To be calling for his head 3 months in is just more nonsense.  It is so boring.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackyldo. Show jackyldo's posts

"Crawford will never justify his contract, and it's all Theo's fault. Before it's too late, Carl must be removed."

Never ?  that's an awfully  big word  to be using in any sense. 

Theo's fault ?    What is this 7th grade ?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxcorpseman. Show redsoxcorpseman's posts

Is it possible Wastefield can still pitch? No it is not!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from xfiles45. Show xfiles45's posts

Carl Crawford is the Red Sox equal to the Yankees signing of Johny Damon, the mentality of get him away from the Red Sox, get him away from the Rays, at all costs...

Didn't work out for the Yankees - won't work for the Sox... another Theo bust.

I think it's time for Theo to pack his bags he's lost it, like Belichek with this last NFL draft - a waste of time...?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

jimdavis who is down on YOUK?  I want names and addresses's as I shall deal them personally.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ---The-Babe---. Show ---The-Babe---'s posts

[QUOTE]Carl Crawford is the Red Sox equal to the Yankees signing of Johny Damon, the mentality of get him away from the Red Sox, get him away from the Rays, at all costs... Didn't work out for the Yankees - won't work for the Sox... another Theo bust. I think it's time for Theo to pack his bags he's lost it, like Belichek with this last NFL draft - a waste of time...?
    Posted by xfiles45[/QUOTE]

If by "didn't work out for the Yankees" you mean they won the WS with him you'd be correct.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sti328. Show sti328's posts

I am reading this thread and I am scratching my head...just watch...Crawford will be the most important player down the stretch. I mean once he gets in to a groove and finds his swing, he might just start belting HRs like Granderson. Plus the fact that he can steal bags, makes him more dynamic.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbrod. Show tbrod's posts

"..Crawford will be the most important player down the stretch"
    If he were playing in Little League, maybe.
    As for him hitting homers like Granderson.... Granderson has already this season, surpassed Cr-oh for-d's career season high. Last year was the ONLY year Crul hit more than 20 homers. Wowie! Wow!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdaytona. Show jimdaytona's posts

Crawford is woth every penny of 12 to 15 million he gets. The remaining amount he receives as far as I am concerend he deserves because he is not tormenting the Sox as an opponent.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

yeah jim okay.... thats whacked.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ---The-Babe---. Show ---The-Babe---'s posts

[QUOTE]I am reading this thread and I am scratching my head...just watch...Crawford will be the most important player down the stretch. I mean once he gets in to a groove and finds his swing, he might just start belting HRs like Granderson. Plus the fact that he can steal bags, makes him more dynamic.
    Posted by sti328[/QUOTE]

Doubtful on all accounts........

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from drpjn. Show drpjn's posts

Only, I repeat, only in Red Sox Nation would such a ridiculous thread get posted AND responded to with the above.

Beer, please.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

[QUOTE]Is it possible to trade the original poster to a yankee forum?  What a tard.   I don't how some of these jack@#$s can even try and call themselves fans of the Red Sox when all they do is bash everyone on the team win or lose.  
    Posted by craig2174[/QUOTE]

Amen.