Is selenium Pike?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Is selenium Pike?

His post seem like he is. I feel like he is just waiting in the weeds not to get banned. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: Is selenium Pike?

of course it is

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

selenium should spend Valentine's Day with kimsaysthis.   LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

selenium should spend Valentine's Day with kimsaysthis.   LOL

You mean alone?

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

what about me? i thought i was this yazzer/mikey guy too?

don't exclude me in your raindeer games....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobLoblaw2005a. Show BobLoblaw2005a's posts

Pike is telling people to use their ignore button. Too priceless.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

His post seem like he is. I feel like he is just waiting in the weeds not to get banned. 

Pike is Zorro.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to selenium's comment:

Is Triumph1 = Triumph = Yazzer = MrYazz= BaseballDr = GickChum = Pedro101 = Crono101 = DeerHunter = HurtLocker = Pacquaio = other Mikey aliases? They are all non-verbal, juvenile, love Bill Maher, are cryptic, and shallow. Why do they all get a free pass sincw they are totally transparent, insulting ( that is what the Triumph Insult Dog is), and ruin every thread. What not start a thread about Triumph, the Insult Dog? Or do you appreciate his act? Why not put those that you dislike such as HelloitsMeAgain, Soflaw, Zac, Triumph, and Pike onto Ignore. Use your ignore button. That is what it is for. Why start threads about someone instead of ignoring them? Triumph doesn't even take sides since he prefers to insult everyone. How can that be popular and be  condoned?

I prefer everyone you listed over you. How long before you are banned? Be a man and just sign off and find another board to bother Pike.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Selenium salts are toxic in large amounts.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Is Triumph1 = Triumph = Yazzer = MrYazz= BaseballDr = GickChum = Pedro101 = Crono101 = DeerHunter = HurtLocker = Pacquaio = other Mikey aliases? They are all non-verbal, juvenile, love Bill Maher, are cryptic, and shallow. Why do they all get a free pass sincw they are totally transparent, insulting ( that is what the Triumph Insult Dog is), and ruin every thread. What not start a thread about Triumph, the Insult Dog? Or do you appreciate his act? Why not put those that you dislike such as HelloitsMeAgain, Soflaw, Zac, Triumph, and Pike onto Ignore. Use your ignore button. That is what it is for. Why start threads about someone instead of ignoring them? Triumph doesn't even take sides since he prefers to insult everyone. How can that be popular and be  condoned?

I prefer everyone you listed over you. How long before you are banned? Be a man and just sign off and find another board to bother Pike.

Must I remind you that you started this thread? Why didn't you start a thread about Spring Training happenings today? Why not start a thread about how astute, witty, and articulate the Insult Dog named Triumph is? Is that you?

How many NEW threads have been started in this forum in the last week that weren't started by Softlaw, Bill, ADG, or Communist Contrarian. How do you expect the forum to discuss baseball when you keep adding nonsense to old, spent, boring threads? You like to discuss baseball and you start a thread like this one? Give me a break.

i thought you were done with this thread pike?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Must I remind you that you started this thread? Why didn't you start a thread about Spring Training happenings today? Why not start a thread about how astute, witty, and articulate the Insult Dog named Triumph is? Is that you?

How many NEW threads have been started in this forum in the last week that weren't started by Softlaw, Bill, ADG, or Communist Contrarian. How do you expect the forum to discuss baseball when you keep adding nonsense to old, spent, boring threads? You like to discuss baseball and you start a thread like this one? Give me a break.

I am not going to explain why you are worse than those guys, you know why you are the worst troll on this board. It is just time for you to leave. You really should just go and not say good bye.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.