Is Snyder/Holt platoon that good?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Re: Is Snyder/Holt platoon that good?

In response to seannybboi's comment:

I rather give Middy back his fulltime job.  And anyone see Naps coming back for next season?  I clearly not see it happening.  Is Carp our next 1B?  Any thoughts?

Middy? You want another strikeout machine in the lineup? Bogaerts yes, Middy no.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

In response to RedSoxDOrtiz's comment:

They are just keeping the seat warm for Xander Bogarts anyways,  so why not just call the kid up?  

Exactly. His patience and high OBA will suite the Red Sox fine. He won't do worse than Holt and Snyder and if he does produce, he can move up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gopats1976. Show gopats1976's posts

In response to seannybboi's comment:

I rather give Middy back his fulltime job.  And anyone see Naps coming back for next season?  I clearly not see it happening.  Is Carp our next 1B?  Any thoughts?

I think Middlebrooks and Bard should be part of a package deal in off-season.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

I do think they would like to have WMB back for the KC series  to replace Snyder who I think will be DFA today. He's a nice extra player but he's not a Red Sox nice extra player. Holt to me  is a nice extra player and they need him as their Super Sub.

I don't think Xander will be up for a couple of more weeks. When he does come up I hope it's for good if they have a definite place in mind to play him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

No move announced yet for 3B.  I guess Snyder is good enough for tonight's game.  The Royals have the 2nd best ERA after the break.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Micheal Young just cleared waivers.Do the Sox  trade for him as a rental for the rest of the season?