Issues for BDC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Re: Issues for BDC

In response to 17Again's comment:

and you know some of the posters were hitting the report button a lot.  One poster even even made a remark on how the board would be better off without a certain poster, right after that poster out up Ortiz's average for August..   Childish

OK Clown

You're not allowed to toss the childish card when you're operating under multiple names.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

In response to miscricket's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I really think the bannings should be deserved. It seems like a lot of bannings are just for having posters not agree with what they're saying. You should at least be completely offensive to get banned. I think we would see a lot less "this post has been removed" if more attention was given to how severe the bannings are being given out. JMO

I could not agree more. Very well said!!! This has happened to a couple of posters in the politics forum as well as the Red Sox forum. Anyone who is flagging and reporting posts to moderators just because they don't agree with what the poster is saying needs to rethink why they come to a discussion forum in the first place. If I don't like a certain poster I tend to just ignore them..but I've noticed that even though there is large disagreement on hot button topics..most people find something to agree about.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I think posters are just taking out posters they don't like. It's really ridiculous seeing all the threads. You have to be able to debate on a forum - especially a sports forum. And to think the forum is 99.9% guys, I would be embarrassed to be constantly complaining if I were them. I think they need to find the constant complainers, realize that they're just going to report everything, and maybe a sports forum is not for them instead of removing everyone they don't approve of. I just asked a poster who described my post as "wrath" what he actually meant, since my posts didn't reflect what he was saying. I'm guessing he's reported a few posts or more. Again, just guessing.

[/QUOTE]

Good one, and they say women are catty!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

CAN WE HAVE THE DISCUSSIONS BUTTONS BACK? This is ridiculous!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Get rid of the ignore and report buttons. If people can't handle the coversation flow then they shouldn't be here.

Nice picture of Rosie, 49thparallel

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to miscricket's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I really think the bannings should be deserved. It seems like a lot of bannings are just for having posters not agree with what they're saying. You should at least be completely offensive to get banned. I think we would see a lot less "this post has been removed" if more attention was given to how severe the bannings are being given out. JMO

I could not agree more. Very well said!!! This has happened to a couple of posters in the politics forum as well as the Red Sox forum. Anyone who is flagging and reporting posts to moderators just because they don't agree with what the poster is saying needs to rethink why they come to a discussion forum in the first place. If I don't like a certain poster I tend to just ignore them..but I've noticed that even though there is large disagreement on hot button topics..most people find something to agree about.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I think posters are just taking out posters they don't like. It's really ridiculous seeing all the threads. You have to be able to debate on a forum - especially a sports forum. And to think the forum is 99.9% guys, I would be embarrassed to be constantly complaining if I were them. I think they need to find the constant complainers, realize that they're just going to report everything, and maybe a sports forum is not for them instead of removing everyone they don't approve of. I just asked a poster who described my post as "wrath" what he actually meant, since my posts didn't reflect what he was saying. I'm guessing he's reported a few posts or more. Again, just guessing.

[/QUOTE]

Good one, and they say women are catty!

[/QUOTE]

So true! We women have to stick together. We're apparently the backbone of this board. lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

BDC giveth and BDC taketh away.  They get the stars so they work again, and suddenly they only "work" to the extent that they go to the top post in the last page of the thread. 

C'mon folks.  There are still some things that need attention on the board, and rather than tending to them you're instead rearranging the front page of the Red Sox board??

Having the right to do something doesn't make it the right thing to do.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

They are still working properly for me, S5.

I love the smell of asphalt in the morning.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

They are still working properly for me, S5.

I love the smell of asphalt in the morning.

That's been one of the issues ever since the rebuild - that what's working for one person isn't working for another.

I've had little to no trouble with the ads or logging on while others have been complaining about those issues.  I guess now it's my turn.  :-(

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Hi.  I am trying to change my avatar but it doesnt seem to be working.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:

Get rid of the ignore and report buttons. If people can't handle the coversation flow then they shouldn't be here.

Nice picture of Rosie, 49thparallel

thanks. But I like your avatar a lot more. Bet they aren't good jockeys, though.

I needed one on Derby day so I went with her.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Add your post button is broken.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

I dare say, the mechanics on this board just took a turn for the better !! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Hi Dottie,

I can't use the edit button on posts. I tried to take some of the exclamation points out so it wouldn't be two lines, and it didn't work. I tried to add the guys that were able to get on base for the grand slam, and it didn't work.

Thanks, Kim

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

all weekend i couldn't add a post or edit on IE..had to use Google Chrome....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

This board has gone from bad to worse.

Nothing works the way it should.

Except the ads, of course.

Gotta make sure those work properly.