It looks like Law's definitely back

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

It looks like Law's definitely back

Lots of old threads being bumped. Lots of bashing of Theo. It looks like ourman is back with us.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Re: It looks like Law's definitely back

He's like Beetlejuice.Don't say his name 3 times!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: It looks like Law's definitely back:
    [QUOTE]He's like Beetlejuice.Don't say his name 3 times!!!
    Posted by mrmojo1120[/QUOTE]Or the candyman. I just watched that movie again. Virginia Madsen and Vanessa Williams sure were hot back in the day.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

My question is where is Babe?  I think it's very possible his head exploded after the collapse.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]My question is where is Babe?  I think it's very possible his head exploded after the collapse.
    Posted by slomag[/QUOTE]

Slomag - almost have to give some credit to Babe. He could have been here all along busting chops as usual, but he hasn't. Unless of course Babe is Law. Nah - can't be. That would be too crazy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It looks like Law's definitely back : Slomag - almost have to give some credit to Babe. He could have been here all along busting chops as usual, but he hasn't.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]Hopefully he's enjoying the Fla sunshine.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It looks like Law's definitely back : probably moved onto the TB board' 'sorry,  no offense intended but  you  guys just aren't good enough to troll/hate anymore  ;-)
    Posted by pinstripezac[/QUOTE]Well, we'll just have to see how it looks in August, won't we? Would you care to make a bet on the Sox/Yanks season series right now?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It looks like Law's definitely back : Would you care to make a bet on the Sox/Yanks season series right now? heck no....................I'm all talk & pics    see how it looks in August  in August ? LOL,  did we not learn anything carnie
    Posted by pinstripezac[/QUOTE]OK, maybe I should have said September. But I'm confident about the 2012 Red Sox, even with no manager on board. Too bad about the bet though. I was hoping I could lock you into a really embarassing signature next year.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It looks like Law's definitely back : OK, maybe I should have said September. But I'm confident about the 2012 Red Sox, even with no manager on board. Too bad about the bet though. I was hoping I could lock you into a really embarassing signature next year.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

You know you still have me to bet. We will discuss next years bet during preseason.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It looks like Law's definitely back : You know you still have me to bet. We will discuss next years bet during preseason.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]And we will. Did I mention how much I love seeing carnie in your sig brother?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boomerangsdotcom. Show Boomerangsdotcom's posts

I have a bet on another forum that LAvarnway will make the BA top 50 this year. I didn't even think it was above a 50 / 50 chance but why not have some fun. I'm probably going to be stuck with a God awful avatar for 6 months but we could all use some levity. I'm looking forward to it either way. 

BTW, I do think Lavarnway has a chance. Maybe even a 40% chance. Being a top 50 BA prospect is tough. Last year we only had one and he was #46 if I remember correctly ( Iglesias ).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It looks like Law's definitely back : And we will. Did I mention how much I love seeing carnie in your sig brother?
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

I keep my bets my friend. But this is the last week after that faux pax of yours on the music item

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

[QUOTE]I have a bet on another forum that LAvarnway will make the BA top 50 this year. I didn't even think it was above a 50 / 50 chance but why not have some fun. I'm probably going to be stuck with a God awful avatar for 6 months but we could all use some levity. I'm looking forward to it either way.  BTW, I do think Lavarnway has a chance. Maybe even a 40% chance. Being a top 50 BA prospect is tough. Last year we only had one and he was #46 if I remember correctly ( Iglesias ).
    Posted by Boomerangsdotcom[/QUOTE]

Lavarnway opened some eyes last year - he's got to be in the top 100.  I like Xander Bogaerts to make the list, too.  I read an article that said the only other 18-year-olds in the history of the Sally league with higher isolated power (ISO) than Bogaerts were Mike Stanton and Adrian Beltre.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

It has been a long time but General Law has returned from the forums Elba - the Ban - to try and take back what he never had, Red Sox Nation.  We had last seen General Law in early 2010 fleeing the battlefield as his original army disintegrated into defeat at the hands of the mighty BDC Legionaries commanded by BDCDottie.  

Now he is back with a vengeance and has already managed to recruit his first soldier, Idiots2004. Idiots might not be the brightest bulb in the x-mas tree nor the sharpest knife in the butchers drawer but he at least gives General Law what he needs most, poster fodder.  

Red Sox Nation does wonder though if BDCDottie will return to help save the nation once again, or will some dark horse appear from the shadows to send Law back to the Ban?  

Where will the line be drawn and which side will you stand?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rutland76. Show Rutland76's posts

http://www.necn.com/10/24/11/Sox-front-office-staff-expected-to-remai/landing_sports.html?blockID=581944&feedID=3352

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

When is the last time the Sox rolled all season with a rookie? I can't recall.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Who cares about LAW?

As for Theo bashing?  He gets credit for 2004 & 2007!!!!  Love him fr for that!!!!!!!!

With respect to FA signings?????      Well.......   Not so hot!

Theo had a questionable hybrid of the moneyball, mixed with HUGE $$$$$$$$.  These two team construction philosophies are generally mutually exclusive, & we saw the dividends from an inexperience novice signing HIGH PRICED FA's with SUPER AGENTS!!!!   Theo was outclassed in that arena, time & time again.

I GET IT!  He had SOOOOOOOOO much money at his disposal that he became intoxicated by it!!!!  

Again.....  Will always love him for 04 & 07, but he lost his mojo!  Lightning won't strike again for Theo!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

p.s.  Anybody arguing to the contrary simply doesn't know what the h e ll they're talking about with respect to Theo & team construction, visa vi FA signings!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

n