It's a new day, Dad reached out to me during the night with words of wisdom.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

It's a new day, Dad reached out to me during the night with words of wisdom.......

"Son, we have always played by the rules and lived by the motto that quitters never win & winners never quit, however the time has come to get in line, go along to get along & get back to our beloved red sox" !!!!   go Sox & bobby V. too !!!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: It's a new day, Dad reached out to me during the night with words of wisdom.......

In Response to Re: It's a new day, Dad reached out to me during the night with words of wisdom.......:
    [QUOTE]BILL, LET'S WIN THE WORLD SERIES THIS YEAR!!!!!!GO SOX!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE] I need to get to my 10,000th post to get the new car from bdc !!!!!Money mouth

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

Re: It's a new day, Dad reached out to me during the night with words of wisdom.......

In Response to Re: It's a new day, Dad reached out to me during the night with words of wisdom.......:
    [QUOTE]                                                                                                                                   BILL, THE PRIZE IS THE RED SOX BULLPEN CAR:
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

Whatever happened to that old bullpen car??

Bill, doesn't it tick you off that others respond to your post in CAPS...how rude is that after all you've been through! Wink

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's a new day, Dad reached out to me during the night with words of wisdom....... : Whatever happened to that old bullpen car?? Bill, doesn't it tick you off that others respond to your post in CAPS...how rude is that after all you've been through!
    Posted by Soxdog67[/QUOTE]

all he's been through?

How about what the rest of us have been through? Having 37 threads whining about bill's use of caps.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's a new day, Dad reached out to me during the night with words of wisdom....... : all he's been through? How about what the rest of us have been through? Having 37 threads whining about bill's use of caps.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]Considering that you have only been on the board for a "young 137 posts", my heart goes out to you !!Cool

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's a new day, Dad reached out to me during the night with words of wisdom....... : Considering that you have only been on the board for a "young 137 posts", my heart goes out to you !!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't you be busy starting another "iggy for SS on opening day" thread?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's a new day, Dad reached out to me during the night with words of wisdom....... : Shouldn't you be busy starting another "iggy for SS on opening day" thread?
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]Say it again !!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's a new day, Dad reached out to me during the night with words of wisdom....... : Whatever happened to that old bullpen car?? Bill, doesn't it tick you off that others respond to your post in CAPS...how rude is that after all you've been through!
    Posted by Soxdog67[/QUOTE]

My favorite was Chicago where they brang the relief pitchers out in a cadillac.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In Response to It's a new day, Dad reached out to me during the night with words of wisdom.......:
    [QUOTE]  "Son, we have always played by the rules and lived by the motto that quitters never win & winners never quit, however the time has come to get in line, go along to get along & get back to our beloved red sox" !!!!   go Sox & bobby V. too !!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]
    Dad reached out to you and said ...Son !! it's time you grow up and think for yourself and stop being my puppet.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m