"It's hard to get excited about these Red Sox"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

"It's hard to get excited about these Red Sox"

From a Dan Shaughnassey column Feb. 24th:

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2013/02/24/hard-get-excited-about-these-red-sox/GQ5hTjgKOg6MI3gxDOJQWJ/story.html

The 2013 Red Sox have reinvented themselves. Surly, entitled ballplayers have been replaced by stand-up guys. Churl has yielded to character. Larry Lucchino actually said the $170 million Red Sox are a team of “scrappy underdogs.’’

Swell, just swell. Hope springs eternal and all that.

But here’s the reality, people: The 2013 Red Sox might be really bad. Worse, they might be really boring. Anybody talking about baseball in your neighborhood these days? 

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Re:

Shank knows nothing about BB.  He's used whatever reputation he ever had to create controversary in an effort to stay relevant.

Anyone that thought that we'd be really bad, with this roster, simply doesn't know BB.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

Re:

Shaughnessy will now be writing a book about how great the 2013 Sox were to cash in on the success.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re:

One of the posts deleted was mine and it was probably because I suggested what Mr. Shaughnessy could do with the piece that he wrote.  I was neither graphic nor profane and yet my post deleted.  Apparently Mr. Shaughnessy's skin (or BDC's) is much thinner than one would hope.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re:

John Henry gets the last laugh.

Shaughnessy may have barrels of ink to fight with.

But, Henry bought the factory.

I hope Shanks spends the entire off-season waking up and  wondering if his work keys are still active, when he gets to the office.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re:

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:

From a Dan Shaughnassey column Feb. 24th:

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2013/02/24/hard-get-excited-about-these-red-sox/GQ5hTjgKOg6MI3gxDOJQWJ/story.html

The 2013 Red Sox have reinvented themselves. Surly, entitled ballplayers have been replaced by stand-up guys. Churl has yielded to character. Larry Lucchino actually said the $170 million Red Sox are a team of “scrappy underdogs.’’

Swell, just swell. Hope springs eternal and all that.

But here’s the reality, people: The 2013 Red Sox might be really bad. Worse, they might be really boring. Anybody talking about baseball in your neighborhood these days? 

please be seated Mr. Shaughnessey, dinner is served....

Sealed

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Re:

I'm no fan of big Dan, but do realize those guys are paid to express opinions, even outlandish ones.  Most of us did not expect a winning team this year.  Or at least I did not.