It's that time again.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

It's that time again.

Figure it's time for some Drew bashing since everyone is focused on Lackey.
    The guy just outright stinks, his BA has dropped to .225 and he has a total of 5 RBI's, the last coming on Apr 19th. In 23 PA's w/RISP he is hitting at a .158 clip. His SLG % is lower than his OBP, and over half of his 22 K's have been looking.
    He couldn't hit a bull in the butt with a bass fiddle!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: It's that time again.

In Response to It's that time again.:
    [QUOTE]Figure it's time for some Drew bashing since everyone is focused on Lackey. The guy just outright stinks, his BA has dropped to .225 and he has a total of 5 RBI's, the last coming on Apr 19th. In 23 PA's w/RISP he is hitting at a .158 clip. His SLG % is lower than his OBP, and over half of his 22 K's have been looking. He couldn't hit a bull in the butt with a bass fiddle!
    Posted by Alibiike[/QUOTE]

Yeah..and he's hitting better than Scutaro, Crawford, Salty, Cameron, McDonald, And Varitek.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Amen to that , brother Alibike!

Glad to see more of you coming around to my way of thinking.

He's "on pace" for about 6 HR's and less than 60 RBI's. 

But, I hate those "on pace" things. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sunslav. Show sunslav's posts

In Response to It's that time again.:
    [QUOTE]Figure it's time for some Drew bashing since everyone is focused on Lackey. The guy just outright stinks, his BA has dropped to .225 and he has a total of 5 RBI's, the last coming on Apr 19th. In 23 PA's w/RISP he is hitting at a .158 clip. His SLG % is lower than his OBP, and over half of his 22 K's have been looking. He couldn't hit a bull in the butt with a bass fiddle!

Do you consider Drew bashing to be a "unique" response? Hasn't that been done before. Who will you be enlightening since everyone is disappointed in him except those living in a cave? Is preaching to the choir your thing? Andrewmitch has been doing that for three years. Here's an idea, let Softlaw be your mentor and try bashing Jake and Jed. That would be a novel idea.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: It's that time again.:
    [QUOTE]Amen to that , brother Alibike! Glad to see more of you coming around to my way of thinking. He's "on pace" for about 6 HR's and less than 60 RBI's.  But, I hate those "on pace" things. 
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]

And since you posted that he's now on pace for 12 homers. By next week it might be 30.

It's May.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's that time again. : And since you posted that he's now on pace for 12 homers. By next week it might be 30. It's May.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Yeah. He happened to run into one last night. Must have read my post. Still can't drive anyone one though.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

the redsox problems go a lot deeper than Drew. The whole team is out of sync.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's that time again. : Yeah. He happened to run into one last night. Must have read my post. Still can't drive anyone one though.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

[QUOTE]the redsox problems go a lot deeper than Drew. The whole team is out of sync. In Response to Re: It's that time again. :
    Posted by REDSOX-11[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Just wanted to point out that blaming one player for the RS troubles isn't productive.
    As much as I wish Drew would retire, there are many who aren't getting done, including Pedroia lately.
    Hopefully, these last two victories will carry over. Dice pitched pretty well yesterday and I thought the poor positioning of Crawford led to the 3 runs in the first.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

I have bashed him in the past and always point out how unproductive he is despite a pretty good career OPS of right around .900. 

This year has so far been a downer for Drew, and I love pointing that out to BaseballGM, softlaw, or whatever he calls himself these days.  I do that because baseballGM regularly bashes Ellsbury. 

However, as a Red Sox fan I am hoping Drew will get the OPS back up and continue to contribute what he can.  He's a good rightfielder with the best arm on the team, and he can hit when he is on.  I want the catching position to be the only "hole" in the lineup.