Jackie Bradley Jr.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

Re: Jackie Bradley Jr.

In response to mef429's comment:

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

In response to MadMc44's comment:

Would you trade Ells to the Yankees?

What would you want in return?

if  U R asking just for the sake of conversation

that's cool

but if you think the yanks would have any interest in trading for ells

I'm here to tell you they don't

he'd put up better numbers playing half his games at YS than granderson... he would hit a similar amount of HRs (probably not at much as CG) but with a much higher avg, OBP, steals, less Ks and stellar D.

in fact, if i were the yanks i would make a play for jacoby in FA and let CG walk.

in fact, if i were the yanks i would make a play for jacoby in FA and let CG walk.

that's the thing mef

if I or the yanks agreed with what you wrote

why trade 4 him and not just sign him  next yr

this yr they need a RH LF/DH

I like grandy over a PT ells

but yeah odds favor they let grandy walk

especially if they go all out 4 cano

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

In response to MadMc44's comment:

Would you trade Ells to the Yankees?

What would you want in return?

if  U R asking just for the sake of conversation

that's cool

but if you think the yanks would have any interest in trading for ells

I'm here to tell you they don't

he'd put up better numbers playing half his games at YS than granderson... he would hit a similar amount of HRs (probably not at much as CG) but with a much higher avg, OBP, steals, less Ks and stellar D.

that's the thing mef

if I or the yanks agreed with what you wrote

why trade 4 him and not just sign him  next yr

this yr they need a RH LF/DH

I like grandy over a PT ells

but yeah odds favor they let grandy walk

especially if they go all out 4 cano

if i were the yanks i wouldn't trade for him either since FA is right around the corner. and yeah i don't see the Yanks retaining GC. Especially considering the issues with Cano and their desire to get under the luxury tax in 2014

i was just stating that given the choice between Ells and Granderson. i'd take big numbah two alllllllllll day

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

One thing you can expect this year, is a motivated Ellsbury.  Going into his free agency he is going to want to put up huge numbers.  Lets face it, the Sox have the money to resign him if they want him.  If those numbers are solid and the Sox are in the race he goes no where and if Bradleys numbers are solid in the minors he will be brought up.  Bradley will factor into the mix come post season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

I don't think there is ANY DOUBT that JBJ will be playing for the Sox at some point this year.  Injuries are a part of the  game and with a platoon in RF and a CF made of glass....it is inevitable it will happen.  I see no point in having him up now.  What he needs is consistent at bats and he wont get that now.  WITH THAT SAID..... I think with a looming Ortiz injury...JBJ will be here and playing a lot.  I can really see them putting Gomes at DH and JBJ in LF.  Which in all honesty maye be just as effective if not better than Ortiz with a bad wheel and Gomes in RF......