Jed Lowrie's Tanzanian Honeymoon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Jed Lowrie's Tanzanian Honeymoon

some pretty cool pics while they safaried..mlb.com...http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20120223&content_id=26816016&vkey=news_mlb&c_id=mlb

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Re: Jed Lowrie's Tanzanian Honeymoon

What a shame, one of the elite SS in all of baseball, traded after his stock plumeted.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

This is great if 'Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom' ever comes back to T.V. , they could use Jed as a replacement for Marlon Perkins or Jim.

But there is little chance of that. They don't show educational stuff on T.V. anymore, unless you want an education on drugs, sex, pimps and hose.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Jed Lowrie's Tanzanian Honeymoon:
    [QUOTE]some pretty cool pics while they safaried..mlb.com... http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20120223&content_id=26816016&vkey=news_mlb&c_id=mlb
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Great article.  Thanks for posting it.  It sounds like a once in a lifetime experience for Jed and his wife.  Maybe he can become a photographer after his baseball career is over. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Uh oh.  Out til the All-Star break with malaria.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Neat article, Jete. Thanks for posting.
    Who's your avatar, by the way? Awfully appealing, to say the least.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Jed Lowrie's Tanzanian Honeymoon:
    [QUOTE]Neat article, Jete. Thanks for posting. Who's your avatar, by the way? Awfully appealing, to say the least.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE] hey LD, she's Irish, R&B/Soul Artist Laura Izibor...it's her Let The Truth Be Told Album cover

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Wow ... I haven't heard her music but ... wow ...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Who is faster? Hank to a Jake or Jed thread or Jackbu to a Papi thread? Andrewmith is saving his energy until Crawford has an 0-4 day.  Vultures fling around in circles high in the sky.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBSHBT1969. Show TBSHBT1969's posts

[QUOTE]Who is faster? Hank to a Jake or Jed thread or Jackbu to a Papi thread? Andrewmith is saving his energy until Crawford has an 0-4 day.  Vultures fling around in circles high in the sky.
    Posted by lowelll[/QUOTE]

Or you to just complain about any post......

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]Who is faster? Hank to a Jake or Jed thread or Jackbu to a Papi thread? Andrewmith is saving his energy until Crawford has an 0-4 day.  Vultures fling around in circles high in the sky.
    Posted by lowelll[/QUOTE]

Andrewmitch is washed up.  he lost a step or two and the eye of the tiger after Drew retired.  His all-star position has been taken by Georom after his break-through off-season pouncing on Beckett threads.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jed Lowrie's Tanzanian Honeymoon : Andrewmitch is washed up.  he lost a step or two and the eye of the tiger after Drew retired.  His all-star position has been taken by Georom after his break-through off-season pouncing on Beckett threads.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

LOL. Georom had to also adjust his eyesight for the absence of the prey that is extinct now due to the sunflower blight.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]Wow ... I haven't heard her music but ... wow ...
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]lloyd.. if you want to..here's one of her videos....
    http://www.vh1.com/video/laura-izibor/426643/dont-stay.jhtml#artist=3272631

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]Uh oh.  Out til the All-Star break with malaria.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]SPACEMAN.....  YOUR TOO QUICK FOR ME........  I WAS GOING TO ASK IF JED "GOT HURT" ON THE HONEYMOON !!!    AS DAD WOULD SAY........  "SON, YOUR TOO QUICK FOR ME" !!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jed Lowrie's Tanzanian Honeymoon : SPACEMAN.....  YOUR TOO QUICK FOR ME........  I WAS GOING TO ASK IF JED "GOT HURT" ON THE HONEYMOON !!!    AS DAD WOULD SAY........  "SON, YOUR TOO QUICK FOR ME" !!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

I'm not proud of it though Bill.  Prey was too easy.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

If it was danger he wanted I could have taken him with me to Iraq on the invasion up to Baghdad. He probably would have gotten hurt prior to the invasion in Kuwait. LOL