Jedediah Starting Vs Righty - WHAT IS FRANCONA DOING? I predict 0-FOR-5 with 3 STRIKEOUTS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Loftsaw. Show Loftsaw's posts

Jedediah Starting Vs Righty - WHAT IS FRANCONA DOING? I predict 0-FOR-5 with 3 STRIKEOUTS

Of course, there's a 50-50 chance he has a good game as well. 

I'll be back after the game when my prediction has been proven right.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: Jedediah Starting Vs Righty - WHAT IS FRANCONA DOING? I predict 0-FOR-5 with 3 STRIKEOUTS

Four for 3 with 5 HRs and 2 RBIs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

Re: Jedediah Starting Vs Righty - WHAT IS FRANCONA DOING? I predict 0-FOR-5 with 3 STRIKEOUTS

Loftsaw=Harness

What is your prediction for the great Jed Lowrie, Harness? Wakefield does a belly flop heading to the pastry table?

Hope and change, from your pockets to me and my friends.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

I'm new..... I thought Saftlaw was GM????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Maybe you're both just _______________ (whatever:)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

ooops!  Softsaw??? huh!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

I would have gone with Sotflaw.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

WRONG!  But that won't stop you guys from thinking you were right anyway!  OR telling everyone it was a nothing hit

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Funny, Harness..     Laughing..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Lowrie:   KEY hit...... run scored! 

Scutaro:  0 - 5 ....... 5 LOB   so far........................

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Jedediah Starting Vs Righty - WHAT IS FRANCONA DOING? I predict 0-FOR-5 with 3 STRIKEOUTS:
    [QUOTE]Of course, there's a 50-50 chance he has a good game as well.  I'll be back after the game when my prediction has been proven right.
    Posted by Loftsaw[/QUOTE]

Hey Softsaw!   Where are you?   Where's GM?  

Hey GM!  Scutaro 0 - 5  ,  7 LOB

Lowrie:  RBI  sac fly  extra innings

Where's GM??????

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Trying to think of a new ID.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Loftsaw. Show Loftsaw's posts

Lowrie 1 for 5, a .200 AVG, pathetic. Not a performance worthy of an All Star AL SS. Jed Lowrie, like Albert Pujols, is yesterday's news.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

Lowrie's a different hitter against RHP, pretty weak with that gigantic swing. 1-5 with a bleeder.

Scutaro with some terrific defensive plays at SS, coming off the bench cold. Lowrie shaky and bouncing balls to 1st.

Harness, there is the nut job who follows you around screaming racism. The number of black Red Sox fans are few, and he's most certianly not one. He needs help, so maybe the two of you could get some group therapy.

Varitek was clumsy and needs to signal from the bench with his magic fingers. The magic finger dead red fastball to Hunter was a bad finger from Tek.

Ellsbury looked pitiful as usual. Got a bloop hit and then was thrown out with ease. Bad attidude and all, this guy is the most overrated player in Red Sox history. There is no way but up, but Red Sox fans and the media need to ask him what's wrong everyday, berating him like they did Ortiz. Are his ribs OK? Does he need more time at API?

If all pitchers were lefthanded, Lowrie would have a decent long career as a UIF'er. The goatie beard needs to go.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: Jedediah Starting Vs Righty - WHAT IS FRANCONA DOING? I predict 0-FOR-5 with 3 STRIKEOUTS:
    [QUOTE]Lowrie's a different hitter against RHP, pretty weak with that gigantic swing. 1-5 with a bleeder. Scutaro with some terrific defensive plays at SS, coming off the bench cold. Lowrie shaky and bouncing balls to 1st. Harness, there is the nut job who follows you around screaming racism. The number of black Red Sox fans are few, and he's most certianly not one. He needs help, so maybe the two of you could get some group therapy. Varitek was clumsy and needs to signal from the bench with his magic fingers. The magic finger dead red fastball to Hunter was a bad finger from Tek. Ellsbury looked pitiful as usual. Got a bloop hit and then was thrown out with ease. Bad attidude and all, this guy is the most overrated player in Red Sox history. There is no way but up, but Red Sox fans and the media need to ask him what's wrong everyday, berating him like they did Ortiz. Are his ribs OK? Does he need more time at API? If all pitchers were lefthanded, Lowrie would have a decent long career as a UIF'er. The goatie beard needs to go.
    Posted by BaseballGM[/QUOTE]

And here I was going to compliment you on your brillient insight & prescient analysis????

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: Jedediah Starting Vs Righty - WHAT IS FRANCONA DOING? I predict 0-FOR-5 with 3 STRIKEOUTS:
    [QUOTE]Lowrie 1 for 5, a .200 AVG, pathetic. Not a performance worthy of an All Star AL SS. Jed Lowrie, like Albert Pujols, is yesterday's news.
    Posted by Loftsaw[/QUOTE]

Just one minor revision on your brilliance...... 1 - 4 to score a KEY run........ Then, a sac fly to score one of the winning runs.  No biggie!

DO YOU HAVE A POINT when dogging Lowrie, when he is CLEARLY one of the few guys producing for this team?????

He is ONE of the only bright spots at the opening of a season opening gone very bad.........  Yet, it seems to bother you that he is doing well????

Sorry!  I just don't get you??

As for following you.....  Don't be so paranoid...  I saw what looked like a stupid post on Lowrie & went to respond.  There you were, jumping in on what turned out to be a tweak post...... yet you're seriously still dogging Lowrie.  One has to wonder why???  I LIKE Scutaro, but I want what's best for the team.  You seem to only care about PROVING YOU'RE right???  It's a bit weird.  Otherwise, you seem perfectly sane.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

ooooops!   Supposed to be to GM

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamaicaPlain67. Show JamaicaPlain67's posts

Redsoxdirtdog was one of the most vocal Beckett bashers on this forum a few months back. Now he admits that he was almost duped by the forum concern troll who hates half of the Red Sox team. The rest of the forum knows that BaseballGM is Softlaw who has a history here of being an ultra right wing racist and only comes here to engage in arguments to protect his super ego and to be contrary in order to draw attention to him. He is a lonely, desperate old man who has nothing else in his life. To Softlaw this forum is not about the Red Sox but is about him. He roots against half of the team in every game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamaicaPlain67. Show JamaicaPlain67's posts

Loftlaw is a faux moniker making fun of Softlaw / BaseballGM. If you wish to waste time and effort arguing with Softlaw who is a pretender then go ahead but it will be futile. Debating a troll is like wrestling a pig in the mud, you will lose and they love it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Jamaica,

I definately admit to saying that I was starting to wonder if Beckett had truly lost his stuff.  It seemed he was down to 2 bad pitches.  I AM SOOOOOO happy to be dead wrong.  Beckett has looked even better than the old beckett circa 2007.  I have absolutely NO PROBLEM being proven wrong.  More than No PROBLEM!!!!!!  I'm ecstatic to be soooooooo wrong :)

However, one of the biggest bashers??????  I'm pretty new & wasn't posting all that much 2 months ago......  :)  Although, I don't blame you for feeling that way.... Not so long ago, I was REALLY losin it on Dice-K, Lackey, & Beckett.....  I'm still not convinced about Dice-K or Lackey, but I'm feeling pretty damned good about Beckett.

As for picking back at GM?????  Yeh!  Like I said, I don't know all the history of the guy, but I guess I was having a bit of fun tweaking him a bit.  Dumb???  Probably.  I'm but a pup to this board..... Just need to be trained......   Don't get too excited if I go off on someone like GM now & again.  Just having fun!

:)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Baba-Yaga. Show Baba-Yaga's posts

Glenn Beck, LOL

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

Good point. Is Lowrie tired, today?