Jenny Dell to Fox Sports 1?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnnyLefty. Show JohnnyLefty's posts

Jenny Dell to Fox Sports 1?

http://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/2013/12/22/nesn-jenny-dell-talks-with-fox-sports/Z7oF3Wb9DB4M6SRNLvpNpI/story.html

Who should they bring in to replace Dell if she leaves?? I'm thinking Nesn should get rid of the eye candy and get someone that actually knows their Baseball ala a Ken Rosenthol or something. (I'm not saying Ken Rosenthol I'm just saying someone that knows Baseball well)

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

Re: Jenny Dell to Fox Sports 1?

Looks like Middy is going to be in a long distance relationship

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

it's a long season boys.  that being said.....replacement needs to be eye candy.  could care less if she knows a dam|\| thing about baseball.  it just got to the point where jenny was reading stupid tweets anyways.  would rather that come from something visually appealing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

This thread is the worst Christmas gift ever!!!  Will greaty miss Jenny....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

OH no, tell me its not soooooo .... What will Forrest, FORREST GUMP say ????

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to JohnnyLefty's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/2013/12/22/nesn-jenny-dell-talks-with-fox-sports/Z7oF3Wb9DB4M6SRNLvpNpI/story.html

Who should they bring in to replace Dell if she leaves?? I'm thinking Nesn should get rid of the eye candy and get someone that actually knows their Baseball ala a Ken Rosenthol or something. (I'm not saying Ken Rosenthol I'm just saying someone that knows Baseball well)

[/QUOTE]

Nesn should get rid of eye candy?  I'm a guy and to say that nesn should get rid of eye candy is really strange to me. Jenny Dell in no way controls the game other then something to feast your eyes on during a break.  Someone that knows baseball is Don andJerry. Relax and enjoy the view or maybe you need to get checked by a doctor.Unless you really do like Ken more. Close your eyes if she bothers you.......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HailToTheKing. Show HailToTheKing's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nesn should get rid of eye candy?  I'm a guy and to say that nesn should get rid of eye candy is really strange to me. Jenny Dell in no way controls the game other then something to feast your eyes on during a break.  Someone that knows baseball is Don andJerry. Relax and enjoy the view or maybe you need to get checked by a doctor.Unless you really do like Ken more. Close your eyes if she bothers you.......

[/QUOTE]

Ahhhhhh.....so nice to see somebody question somebody's manhood from behind his computer screen just for sharing an opinion.......AND just in time for the hollidays!!!  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to HailToTheKing's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to donrd4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ahhhhhh.....so nice to see somebody question somebody's manhood from behind his computer screen just for sharing an opinion.......AND just in time for the hollidays!!!  

[/QUOTE]

Ahhhhhhhhhh Good opinion ... Just have opinion also... Right ? Not hidding behind computer. Why you want me come to your house?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Maybe she hired Boras. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Eye candy is a dime a dozen.  They'll audition 400 and find another one.  Who cares?  

I had to teach "on camera technique" as a visiting prof for a forend of mine at a well-known university's communications program.   I discovered - to my dismay - that it IS true: "no brains required," particularly if the face in front of the camera doesn't write his/her own material.  That's the producer's job = the actual stressful one.  

It's simply a form of acting, a dumbed-down version of a game show host.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Sobchack's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Eye candy is a dime a dozen.  They'll audition 400 and find another one.  Who cares?  

I had to teach "on camera technique" as a visiting prof for a forend of mine at a well-known university's communications program.   I discovered - to my dismay - that it IS true: "no brains required," particularly if the face in front of the camera doesn't write his/her own material.  That's the producer's job = the actual stressful one.  

[/QUOTE]Perhaps they can get that "hot chick" named  Softella to take the job !!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a pretty tough major.  What was his minor?  I'll bet it was a pretty easy one...like Organic Chemistry or Biochemistry?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

OH no, tell me its not soooooo .... What will Forrest, FORREST GUMP say ????

[/QUOTE]

That he'd never let you babysit for his children?  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Perhaps they can get that "hot chick" named  Softella to take the job !!

[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp95olCn3lY

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

well my sources confirm that the dell is indeed living in the same crib with middy..presented a major conflict of interest. very unprofessional.. dell better hope middy proposes for she could get a very bad rep....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ImagydSportsBos' comment:
    [QUOTE]

well my sources confirm that the dell is indeed living in the same crib with middy..presented a major conflict of interest. very unprofessional.. dell better hope middy proposes for she could get a very bad rep....

[/QUOTE]Maybe in the "old days", but nowadays with "BIG-O-CARE" that is all covered in the POLICY !!!!  & its nice to see the young ones signing up !!!   Come to think of it, i think its covered by the old people too !!!!Cool

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

jUST WONDERING if SANTA brought Jenny,JENNY DELL a large RING from MIDDY for Christmas........   To think that she is giving up a very lucrative life as the wife of the SHRIMP MAGNET  Forrest, FORREST GUMP is hard to believe.........  As DAD would say........     "SON, young love can be a heavy burden in life"  !!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Alls quiet on the Jenny, JENNY DELL front ????

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Jenny Dell front...ha ha...nice double entendre, Bill.   

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Jenny Dell front...ha ha...nice double entendre, Bill.   

[/QUOTE]No need to read anything into that, no story here..... Its like "ALLS QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT" !!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from HailToTheKing. Show HailToTheKing's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Easy does it Lil' Willie......somebody feeling the after affects of his 'little blue pill'?

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.