Jenny Dell to Fox Sports 1?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Re: Jenny Dell to Fox Sports 1?

In response to tvfrank's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I hated the movie Forrest, Forrest Gump. The best movie of 1994 was Pulp, Pulp Fiction and the academy, academy award was awarded to Forrest, Forrest Gump. What a rip, rip off. 

[/QUOTE]

both movies were amazing in their own way.  both would have been fine in my book to win best picture award. 

at Hammah - you pull a tour in the jungle?  in your opinion which movie best portrays what it was like there?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Forrest,FORREST GUMP reaching out to his Jenny,JENNY DELL.......  Please Jenny, "DUMP THE 3RD BASEMAN & COME HOME TO THE GUMP"  !!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Jenny,  there is no SNOW on the shrimp boat !!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Read today, that DREW is falling fast off of BEN's RADAR.......  Meaning, Bogaerts @ SS & Middlebrooks at 3rd with Jenny, JENNY DELL still in limbo !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Read today, that DREW is falling fast off of BEN's RADAR.......  Meaning, Bogaerts @ SS & Middlebrooks at 3rd with Jenny, JENNY DELL still in limbo !!!

[/QUOTE]

Middlebrooks is on third with Jenny???

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, Middlebrooks has GOTTEN to third with Jenny.  He's a slow mover.  Smile. Use left and right arrows to navigate.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

What does she need with him if she plays third better than he does?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What does she need with him if she plays third better than he does?

[/QUOTE]pERHAPS, its either make it big with a MLB player or go home to Forrest,FORREST GUMP ????

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to S5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, Middlebrooks has GOTTEN to third with Jenny.  He's a slow mover.  Smile. Use left and right arrows to navigate.

[/QUOTE]

s5

I hope so.  Obviously there is some tension and at this point it may be best to move on.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

In response to S5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Maybe the Sox should sign FORREST, FORREST GUMP.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I hated the movie Forrest, Forrest Gump. The best movie of 1994 was Pulp, Pulp Fiction and the academy, academy award was awarded to Forrest, Forrest Gump. What a rip, rip off. 

[/QUOTE]

both movies were amazing in their own way.  both would have been fine in my book to win best picture award. 

at Hammah - you pull a tour in the jungle?  in your opinion which movie best portrays what it was like there?

[/QUOTE]
    actually slash, I was a huey slick crew member that dropped the grunts into the jungle and extracted them out. the most realistic viet nam war movie I ever saw was "Hamburger Hill" the true story of the 101st airborne 10 day battle to take hill 937 back in may 1969 located at A Shau Valley. We were victorious but at a hugh price. I was not there. In got in country in early 1970.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    actually slash, I was a huey slick crew member that dropped the grunts into the jungle and extracted them out. the most realistic viet nam war movie I ever saw was "Hamburger Hill" the true story of the 101st airborne 10 day battle to take hill 937 back in may 1969 located at A Shau Valley. We were victorious but at a hugh price. I was not there. In got in country in early 1970.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your service Hammah.  If we were tossing back drinks, they would all be on me!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Hammah, You are a good man on this board......I thank you for your service as you were in "harms way" 24 hours a day......  Looking back (20/20 vision) what a mess our Government put us in in SouthEast Asia......  And to think that the people "behind" that war were the same people that killed JFK ......  Again, thank you & everyone else that"stood the post"..........  I really enjoy all of your comments on this board, baseball & everything else !!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your service Hammah.  If we were tossing back drinks, they would all be on me!!

[/QUOTE]
    Thanks Kingface! I appreciate your kind words. to this day my real hero's were the pilots,infantry and especially the tunnel rats that went down holes with a 45 and a flashlight. I'll take a boiler maker with an oversized hit of old #7 sir.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Thanks Kingface! I appreciate your kind words. to this day my real hero's were the pilots,infantry and especially the tunnel rats that went down holes with a 45 and a flashlight. I'll take a boiler maker with an oversized hit of old #7 sir.

[/QUOTE]

Anytime my friend!  The fact that you're a fellow JD-7 fan is even better.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Anytime my friend!  The fact that you're a fellow JD-7 fan is even better.

[/QUOTE]

Smile

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

The Jimmy Fund is going to auction off Jenny's game worn sweaters, any bidders? Oh, FORREST!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to youkillus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Jimmy Fund is going to auction off Jenny's game worn sweaters, any bidders? Oh, FORREST!

[/QUOTE]Won't need those sweaters when working on Forrest,FORREST GUMP's shrimp boat !!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

Chicks dig the long ball, not Forrest Shrimp.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Why do I click on this thread anytime it's bumped near the top. I can feel my IQ dropping each time.

If I start babbling on  incoherently -- like Bill for example Laughing -- on some posts in the future, it will be because of this thread.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

In response to royf19's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why do I click on this thread anytime it's bumped near the top. I can feel my IQ dropping each time.

If I start babbling on  incoherently -- like Bill for example Laughing -- on some posts in the future, it will be because of this thread.

[/QUOTE]

Here's all you need to know, Bill, as his Forrest Gump personna is trying to give Jenny, the BIG O.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]  The "BIG O" indicates that Eric Holder will look into this merger of two great STARS and to the effect on ticket prices & the cost of our monthly NESN package....... 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to youkillus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Here's all you need to know, Bill, as his Forrest Gump personna is trying to give Jenny, the BIG O.

[/QUOTE]Cool

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

The time is near when Jenny, JENNY DELL & NESN must make a decision.........  As DAD would say........ "SON, never mix work & love, as it leaves nothing to talk about at the dinner table" !!!!!!