1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Re: John Farrell-Sox first choice to replace Bobby Valentine.Is he yours? Would you give Toronto compensation? What player?

He is doing worse than Valentine and has better pitching and players.
    yeah, that'll work!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: John Farrell-Sox first choice to replace Bobby Valentine.Is he yours? Would you give Toronto compensation? What player?

Current Angels manager Mike Scioscia would be my choice if he is fired by the Angels.  If they aren't in the playoffs this season I have read/heard that he will probably be fired.  I always liked him and believe he would be a great choice. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I would definitely take John Farrell over a former Red Sox pitching coach who this board roundly destroyed for the last couple/few years of his tenure and then went on to manage an up-and-coming club to underwhelming records ... oh wait ... nevermind ...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

joe torre

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

No need to give up anything for Farrell.  There are plenty candidates without costing impact player.  Bring back Tito.  I don't care what it takes Tito to accept the position but if the owners want this team to turn around immediately, Tito is the only answer.  Owners better prepare to be on their knees when asking Tito to come back.   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Arnie Beyeler

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX1941. Show BOSOX1941's posts

In response to seannybboi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No need to give up anything for Farrell.  There are plenty candidates without costing impact player.  Bring back Tito.  I don't care what it takes Tito to accept the position but if the owners want this team to turn around immediately, Tito is the only answer.  Owners better prepare to be on their knees when asking Tito to come back.   

[/QUOTE] Roflmao, bring back Tito, good one. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jarretfromportsmouth. Show jarretfromportsmouth's posts

id like to see farrell here, but not if it costs anything.

i wanted tony pena last year and i'd still like to see him get a chance.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

In response to BOSOX1941's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to seannybboi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] Roflmao, bring back Tito, good one. 

[/QUOTE]

I nearly gagged reading that one '41.  Now I can't stop laughing.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leftfielder61. Show Leftfielder61's posts

John Farrell the only manager in AL East with a WORST record than Bobby V ! I don't think so.
    Why not Arnie Beyeler?

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Give them Chris Carpenter... he has equal trade value as a general manager, so it would be a steal for Toronto.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

I don't u/s the cult of Farrell.....what has he done as a manager to generate such interest (from some)?

No way would I give the Jays Rubby, or any other top prospect, for him.