Just A Heads Up, New England.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Just A Heads Up, New England.......

nOverlay

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Re: Just A Heads Up, New England.......

Overlay

New England Prepares for Sandy

As Hurricane Sandy lands in Cuba and dumps wind and rain on Florida, New England braces for its potential wrath.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to Yonkersman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You talking about Hurricane Sandy which possibly develop into another "Perfect Storm". Batten down the hatches. Run to the store and get your plywood and nails.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Make Sure Your Affairs Are In Order, Could Be A Rough One....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenwellforpresident. Show greenwellforpresident's posts

Thanks for the warning. Predictions of where and how strong a hurricane will be in 5 days are always sooooo accurate. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to 56redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

nOverlay

[/QUOTE]If the storm were a baseball NY wouldn't have to be concerned with a direct hit.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I count about two or three of the twelve projected paths taking this directly over New England.

While it is something to keep an eye on, having lived on the southcoast of Massachusetts for 54 years , I have experienced many scares of this type....one direct hit ( 1991).

Yes, even close brushes with hurricanes are dangerous and can be rough, but it is too soon to be scarying the daylights out of people. I remember Eduardo was heading straight for us in the mid to late 90s, went off to sea and it hardly even rained. Gloria in the 80s fizzled out and produced little or no rain.

Be vigilante, watch the reports, by about Saturday you will have an updated model, and a better idea of where it will go. Still, it's always a good idea to have supplies on hand, regardless. I wouldn't board up the windows just yet.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

The 806 is on alert !!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Frankenstorm.

We had a flood during Irene and lost power for 2 weeks.I'm prepared this time.BRING ON SANDY !!!