Justin and Justin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Re: Justin and Justin

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

You are makin my point as Cornbread Maxwell would say. They have already upgraded from Youk. This will probably off set the lost of Gonzalez If they sign a laRoche or someone like that. I feel like if they bring in two outfielders they are going to be much more productive than what they had in 11. You have yet to prove that the holes in the offense are that bad.  You are serverly discounting last years injuries and Bobby V two facts that really hurt the team in August and September. How about this if the Mariners finish with a better record I will set my avatar as the fan graph logo, if the Sox finish with a better record you don't post any of FG funny stats for a year.

In 2011, a fading Kevin Youkilis was valued at 3.7 WAR in 120 games, or a rate of 3.1 WAR per 100 games. In 2012, an overachieving Will Middlebrooks was valued at 2.1 WAR in 75 games, or a rate of 2.8 WAR per 100 games.

If you have stats you like better, please share them.

I've resisted similar forum challenges regarding the Red Sox and the Mariners in past years and I won't change my stance just because the M's finished ahead of the Sox in 2012.

Best regards.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

You mean the Sox "will not go away"?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

;)