Kevin Youkilis: Red Sox 'didn't have the best vibe' last season

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Re: Kevin Youkilis: Red Sox 'didn't have the best vibe' last season

Neither did Crawford, Beckett, Lackey, Dice-K, et al...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasko2248. Show jasko2248's posts

In response to "Kevin Youkilis: Red Sox 'didn't have the best vibe' last season": [QUOTE]Kevin Youkilis: Red Sox 'didn't have the best vibe' last season Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE] Wow, I thought this was a fantasy baseball board where you can put players wherever you want without any regard for the human factor. Bard asked for an opportunity to be part of the rotation? Nope, let's tell him he'll get that opportunity publicly then take it away when we come up with unrealistic trade possibilities for other pitchers to take his place or payroll scenarios none of us can even grasp to sign or trade for two more starters before spring training...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

On Bobby Valentine: "It's exciting to have him on board. He's really pumped. It's fun to have him going. It's going to be a tougher spring training. We're going to be working our butts off with Bobby. Not that we didn't before, but I think we're going to be hitting a lot more of the fundamentals."

Kind of sounds like a little knock at Tito. I appreciate what he did with the sox and was never one to bash him, but I am excited to see what Valentine can do to get this team in sync. It was time for a change.

I wonder who will be the first on here to bash Valentine when the sox lose a couple of games, and what cute like nickname they will give him?. At least we won't have to hear "Francoma" any more.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

im excited too...

to see bard start
    iggy play ss
    valentine manage

and to see all the other players bounce back from our disaster last year...i think getting roy oswalt could get us into the wild card at least....i hope that happens

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Geo - one thing is for sure - there are no guarantees this year for any team. Should be an interesting season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Kevin Youkilis: Red Sox 'didn't have the best vibe' last season:
    [QUOTE]Kevin Youkilis: Red Sox 'didn't have the best vibe' last season
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

Really?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Another way of saying, there was a lot of animosity on this team. And why was that? Simple. No leadership!
    Hopefully BV turns out to be the leader this team needs, and an on-field leader emerges.
    If that happens, I see nothing but success, regardless is they make the PS or not.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

In Response to Re: Kevin Youkilis: Red Sox 'didn't have the best vibe' last season:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Kevin Youkilis: Red Sox 'didn't have the best vibe' last season : Really?
    Posted by SinceYaz[/QUOTE]

ROFL! Tired yet?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnDeckCircle. Show OnDeckCircle's posts

There's a whole lot of blame to go around and it includes Mr. Youkilis who has the personality of a clogged toilet.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In Response to Re: Kevin Youkilis: Red Sox 'didn't have the best vibe' last season:
    [QUOTE]On Bobby Valentine: "It's exciting to have him on board. He's really pumped. It's fun to have him going. It's going to be a tougher spring training. We're going to be working our butts off with Bobby. Not that we didn't before, but I think we're going to be hitting a lot more of the fundamentals." Kind of sounds like a little knock at Tito. I appreciate what he did with the sox and was never one to bash him, but I am excited to see what Valentine can do to get this team in sync. It was time for a change. I wonder who will be the first on here to bash Valentine when the sox lose a couple of games, and what cute like nickname they will give him?. At least we won't have to hear "Francoma" any more.
    Posted by MikeNagy[/QUOTE]

Slobby Failenstein?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

So in mid-January Youk states the obvious. zzzzzz

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

[QUOTE]There's a whole lot of blame to go around and it includes Mr. Youkilis who has the personality of a clogged toilet.
    Posted by OnDeckCircle[/QUOTE]

that made me laugh out loud, literally

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

You know what is going to be fun to watch which we haven't seen much of?
    BV charging out of the dugout and challenging umpires! I love that stuff. I love to see managers sticking up for the players when these umpires make bone-headed calls
    Francona was never one to do that much and if I were a player, that would stick in my craw.