Kevin Youkilis:"I'll always be a Red Sock"

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Re: Kevin Youkilis:

In response to mryazz's comment:

In response to selenium's comment:

The biggest myth accordingly to some bar fly that I met in Florida last year is that there ever was a real rivalry between the Yankees and the Red Sox. He convinced me after telling me how few WS trophies, pennants, and Division Championships that my team has won historically. That dude had a bald head and a parrot on his shoulder but he knew his baseball. I have no idea why he was wearing pinstripes in a Red Sox bar however.

that was pike doing his parody routine. can we get an applause for this clever individual?

Actually, that might have been the funniest thing Pike has ever written.  It might just be the only funny thing that Pike has ever written here as well.  Give a man his due when he hits a tape measure job, even one as annoying as the Pikester.  Maybe he's on the right medications today.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

The biggest myth accordingly to some bar fly that I met in Florida last year is that there ever was a real rivalry between the Yankees and the Red Sox. He convinced me after telling me how few WS trophies, pennants, and Division Championships that my team has won historically. That dude had a bald head and a parrot on his shoulder but he knew his baseball. I have no idea why he was wearing pinstripes in a Red Sox bar however.

LOL. And he spends his entire life on Sox boards when he isn't in Sox bars. Even continuing his one-liner insults under a new name "Triumph the spring break hunter".

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to HelloItsMeAgain1's comment:

In response to nhsteven's comment:

He always struck me as irascible, but in a good way. This quote shows he's more honest than most (see Damon), regardless of who his new team is. How could he forget those memories? Despite those roots, and the fact that it appears he's not the player he used to be, he had no problem killing his ex team last yr.

Nobody was saying he needs to forget those memories.

It was just a poor choice of words on his part.

But I don't expect you to understand, being a sawx fan and all.

That must be it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to Triumph-'s comment:

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

LOL. And he spends his entire life on Sox boards when he isn't in Sox bars. Even continuing his one-liner insults under a new name "Triumph the spring break hunter".

Some cops you two are.

LMAO

And "you" and "Babe" LOL running around calling Sox fans trolls. I guess you don't get as much fanfare. Awwwwwww

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

In response to Triumph-'s comment:

Some cops you two are.

LMAO

And "you" and "Babe" LOL running around calling Sox fans trolls. I guess you don't get as much fanfare. Awwwwwww

i'd like to refer to pike and kimsaysnothing as the PROSAC TWINS.

And they're all coming out now at once. Hilarious.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

LOL, hey pikesaysthis, have you met "selenium"?

LOL!! Must have made you crazy with all the responses to your dog. Couldn't wait to chime in. You must have forgotten that you perfected the dash after your name, the 24 hr. posting routine, the hundreds of posts in just weeks -- all one liner insults no matter how long the post you were responding to. Unreal it wasn't obvious to anyone else.

Don't you need to get some sleep to get up tomorrow and continue your obsession with a team you say isn't even your rival? LMAO

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

LOL!! Must have made you crazy with all the responses to your dog. Couldn't wait to chime in. You must have forgotten that you perfected the dash after your name, the 24 hr. posting routine, the hundreds of posts in just weeks -- all one liner insults no matter how long the post you were responding to. Unreal it wasn't obvious to anyone else.

Don't you need to get some sleep to get up tomorrow and continue your obsession with a team you say isn't even your rival? LMAO

Don't quit your day job Sherlock.

LOL.

[/QUOTE]

I'm just wondering when you're going to have a parrot screenname. You know, like Polly with a dash or more after it.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

No problem with his comments.

He grew up in the RS organization where he won 2 WS rings would not surprise me to see him return to Boston at some point.

Just hope he plays well for us this season.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam789123. Show jam789123's posts

Uh, you can say it Kevin, but now you are just part of the EX-Red Sox stench coming from the bronx.  Anybody still clemens and boggs are Red Sox?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

The Yankees are so old that Youkilis might be the youngest on that club.   LOL

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Only one sock? I think it's perfectly correct to say "a Red Sox".

Can be singular OR plural.