KOJI is the reason we win, > PLAYOFF mariano+2004 FOULKE?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

KOJI is the reason we win, > PLAYOFF mariano+2004 FOULKE?

NUMBERS dont lie.. his 10.9 walk/k rate is lowest in HISTORY. plus has a .70 whip which is the lowest ever as well to go along with a 1.03 era.. i see multiple innings in multiple games. may cost him years as with foulke but at 38 he may gladly trade that for a RING. get to the 8th and he becomes his own setup man if need be. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Re: KOJI is the reason we win, > PLAYOFF mariano+2004 FOULKE?

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

NUMBERS dont lie.. his 10.9 walk/k rate is lowest in HISTORY. plus has a .70 whip which is the lowest ever as well to go along with a 1.03 era.. i see multiple innings in multiple games. may cost him years as with foulke but at 38 he may gladly trade that for a RING. get to the 8th and he becomes his own setup man if need be. 

I understand where you're coming from.....and may be interesting to see what JF does if it's a 1 run game and he needs 4 to 6 outs.  I think you'll see the starters go pretty deep (I hope).  I think Taz will be solid since he got a lot of time off after a busy season so I have a lot of confidence in him going in.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Wait a minute!

You are saying the 2004 season caused Keith Foulke's career to end early.

I dispute this.

He pitched more innings in 1999.

Foulke was not a hard thrower, only threw 14 innings in 2004 postseason. No way this should have crippled him. Mariano Rivera threw 16 innings in 2009,  he was a harder thrower and was also much older. He could come back and still be a force in 2014.

Uehara is not a hard thrower. They should be able to lean heavily on him and not jeopardize the reast of his career. In a close game , you are stupid if you don't bring him in for 2 innings.

"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you are still a rat."- Lily Tomlin

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Wrong about the WHIP; Eck had 0.61 in 1990

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenwellforpresident. Show greenwellforpresident's posts

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:

Wait a minute!

You are saying the 2004 season caused Keith Foulke's career to end early.

I dispute this.

He pitched more innings in 1999.

Foulke was not a hard thrower, only threw 14 innings in 2004 postseason. No way this should have crippled him. Mariano Rivera threw 16 innings in 2009,  he was a harder thrower and was also much older. He could come back and still be a force in 2014.

Uehara is not a hard thrower. They should be able to lean heavily on him and not jeopardize the reast of his career. In a close game , you are stupid if you don't bring him in for 2 innings.

"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you are still a rat."- Lily Tomlin

Actually Uehara made some comments early in the year that made me think he's ok with jeopardizing his career for a WS ring.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

is tito still going to hire girardi commy? i hope you get aids. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

What's even more amazing are the 2nd Half numbers:

Opponents batted .087 with an .095 OBP (1 BB in 105 PAs). Their SLG was .136, and their OPS was just .231!  Their OPS!!!

ERA: 0.28  (1 ER in 32 IP)

WHIP: 0.313

He let up only 1 ER and 2 BB in the last 3 months of the season (40.1 IP)!

12 hits in 131 ABs.

0.22 ERA since July 1st (.091 BA against)!

Sox4ever

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

is tito still going to hire girardi commy? i hope you get aids. 

WOW! i hope you get a more enlightened soul with perspective!  where there's hate, the commy only wants love.. meant THEO will hire girardi as the jabranks work out a trade with the cubbies doc rivers style!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

commy. the hate is because you troll the bruins forum. we tell you we don't care about what you post, but you post anyway. we all hate you, but you like to hear yourself talk. Hope Solo is a 6 at best. nothing special. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

commy. the hate is because you troll the bruins forum. we tell you we don't care about what you post, but you post anyway. we all hate you, but you like to hear yourself talk. Hope Solo is a 6 at best. nothing special. 

dude i post there once every 3 months or so, deal with it.. wishing me aids is one thing, messing with hopey is a line crosser. i shall now spend the rest of my days haunting and hunting u downnn!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Not everyone hates CCOT.

Sox4ever

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]

dude i post there once every 3 months or so, deal with it.. wishing me aids is one thing, messing with hopey is a line crosser. i shall now spend the rest of my days haunting and hunting u downnn!

[/QUOTE]

90% of the time she's unnattractive. get over it. and you post far more than every three months. everytime something happens that we don't care about you start five threads about it. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Can we get back to the wonderful jon Uehara has done for us?

Without him taking over the closer job after 2 others went down with injury, where would this tem have been?

Sox4ever

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

I guess not.

Sox4ever